I talked to a gril today at university and even walked with her to the train station...

i talked to a gril today at university and even walked with her to the train station. feels better than any 10x coin lads

virgins

Congrats user

it does user, but in your 30s money feels good. Ride the waves of life.

Way to go user

on the train to go get railed by chad :)

wow
I had a dream where I talked to a girl

he may be a virgin but at least he's not a faggot

Talking to grills around your university seems weird unless you're having a BBQ

>losing all your cryptogains to a Stacy when she divorces you

Confirmed bluepilled.

>woman
when you get married ull understand the woman jew

still seems pretty weird then

she’s a good girl and goes to church every sunday and studies STEM. i’ve only talked with her for one class but i already know i want to marry her

>he walks her to the train all day
>Chad runs a train on her all night.

women are like a well done exit scam...first they will sell you promises and pump your ego with sex and going out and having fun u'll be on bull mode with dick raging for months....then it starts dumping and you start getting nervous...ull work ur ass trying to go back to the good times and you start to reconciliate (dead cat bounce)... a few months later no sex anymore user i have headaches, im tired...FULLL ON exit scam ull be hit by the red candles and the raging bull in your pants will fly off.
after the massive dip of dellusions ull be trying to get sex using arguments and you will probably get some (only once a week user...only on the weekends user) oohh this weekend im tired user....and you adset starts depreciating until the end of times...at one point ull be having sex once a year then once every 3 years then its over.

wew what a nice incestment

don't get oneitis yet, user. play it cool and contain your power level for now. also studying STEM has no relation to sluttiness lol t. STEM and made sex on STEM girls

This.

after i told her about my blockfolio and portfolio (nearly six figures) she became super nice and i know that is a warning sign but she told me shoes to church every sunday and i don’t think a religious person would be money grabbing. anyway i know the church that she mentioned so on sunday i am going to drive there and find a park and stakeout to see if she is telling the truth or not.

what a fucking cuck. please go, we are in the middle of something. nobody got time for betafags right now.

Larp or youre severely mentally disabled if true

>falling for it
Women don't need stem to be housewives
They are weak and get corrupted by the unijew into a commie lesbian
It's a breeding ground user

To be honest at this point in life i prefer big ass green candle 100 times more than a good blowjob

Good job OP talking to that one qt from class is always a win

Fuck off normie.

Also teach me how i want to be a normie

+1

op im with my bitch till my kids realize shes trash

but yeh

>feels better than any 10x coin lads

No it doesn't you fucking piece of shit pimpled virgin faggot. Money is everything. Money gets you a million of those THOTs you see in your classroom. Don't be a fucking retard.

I can’t believe you wrote this

This

For some reason even though I'm a KV I feel very comfortable talking to qts I know. I'm actually way more articulate and stutter way less when talking to them than normally.

I never talked to a gril

Either Larp or Autism Speaks

Veeky Forums So both equally likely

>i don’t think a religious person would be money grabbing

No, 10x feels so much better. Not that I remember what that feels like anymore

gj, I remember this great feeling

crypto can stay crypto, this is one of big pros of it user

nothing wrong with enjoying this kind of feelings, gj user
just try to keep being rational and youll be fine

Aw man never tell bitches u got money, imply it but never ever let them know exactly how much, this is a lost cause. Don't go for her or anyone from her social circle or you will eventually suffer and lose a lot of fucking money. Keep it real