Do you consider people who need ranch and or blue cheese with wings weak?

Do you consider people who need ranch and or blue cheese with wings weak?

I consider anyone who eats animal products weak

anyone who needs to survive in atmosphere is weak

I'd just rather taste the wing instead of blue cheese

>>>(you)

Ranch is weak. Blue cheese isn't necessary but is highly complimentary along with celery sticks

never anything wrong with adding another ingredient to wings.

Would never consider doing it. I'm strong. So yes, I would consider them weak, just as I consider aproximately 99% of the human race weak. Next question you insufferable faggot?

This is the sort of creature that needs to become radioactive and bite me so I can superpowers.

Basically nothing can kill it, I'd be functionally immortal. The only reason it dies in space is lack of food, and that's only because from its size it doesn't have the ability to return to earth.

Ranch is much better than Blue Cheese

Why would you ruin wings with fat people dressing?

Yes, same goes for people who don't eat everything with their hands

>Consuming dairy
>Weak

Ask me how I know you don't lift?

explain weak

And we're sure you feel semen is superior to ranch.

it can die, it is just nearly impossible to kill once its in it's cryptobiosis state. So it's like a turtle on steroids.

I would imagine a superhero with this power would be really really really lame. Basically you can hide in your shell (which takes about an hour to get into) and you can't die.

it's rude to post incorrect information on purpose.

"Need" - yes
"Enjoy" - no

Kys

Yes, wings generally already come with a sauce or a rub on them for flavor, they don't need another sauce. Only fat Americans need to double sauce their food.

You do realize that food served in fine dining restaurants is typically seasoned and served with a sauce, right? You could walk into the snootiest 3-star place in France and order a meat dish: the meat will have been seasoned on its own, and there will be a sauce.

i agree

in jail that is how you always find the weak ones. goddamn condiments are for sheep.

Shit, man, I don't eat wings for the spice, and I don't eat them with fatty sauces to diminish said spice.

I eat wings for the taste, and bleu cheese makes hot wings taste fucking amazing.

Weak or not, they do have good taste.

>bleu

Wew

>bleu
Retard.

Blue cheese is great, especially if it's chunky and has actual bits of cheese rather than total liquid.
Ranchers are weak and their bloodline will self-terminate via natural selection.
People who write "bleu" should self-terminate via falling from a tall building.

Maybe if you're a 5yo.

Wings are kind of a fun novelty, but I consider anyone who eats them on a regular basis trashy and having poor taste. But Buffalo wings dunked in blue cheese is acceptable at a bar or fast food joint, because that's how the dish is meant to be served. Putting ranch on anything other than raw vegetables is proof you have irredeemably bad taste.

The contrast makes it taste better. It barely reduces the effect of capsaicin anyways. Eating something just for it to be "hot" is retarded and I typically use much hotter sauces than most people like.

But YOU wrote it. See ya, bleufag- OH NO I SAID IT

>People who write "bleu" should self-terminate
I never understood why this triggers some people.

>getting wings or a choice in dressing in jail
Maybe in Norway?

The whole point of wings is to be a vessel for Hidden Valley Ranchâ„¢, you mongoloids.

J'aime le >bleu du ciel