Everyone's favorite booktuber is now a NY times best selling author. have you read zenith yet?

everyone's favorite booktuber is now a NY times best selling author. have you read zenith yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but thats not Katie

Does she have nice feet?

the androma saga sounds like a typo. fuck this I'm giving up and just gonna write YA. that's where the money's at.

>reading fucking trash because it's in some newspapers list of "le books that sold the most", and was written by some insta-tart with a massive following of neckbeard virgins
I bet you guys are the guys that tip cam girls, aren't you?

Seriously... kill yourself, you fucking plague.

r8

lmao that was a pathetic post desu

no it wasn't you fucking autist.
what's sad is you tipping cam girls and enabling shit like this to prosper. You make me sad for humanity.

You should seriously kill yourself.

what's this guy's problem

why aren't you guys rating her feet

you need some SSRIs or anxiolytics senpai

lol

My problem is that there are great authors out there who you should be shilling. Not some rich daddy's girl who can barely write a fucking birthday card and wants to be a writer purely for the status it brings. The only people buying this trash are greasy virgin neck beards who won't read it anyway as the pages will be stuck together, and teenage girls who don't know any better.
Fuck this cunt and anyone who buys her """books"""

This is a board for literature. Click catalogue and you will see many posts discussing some of the best authors mankind has ever seen... This shit does not belong here.
Instagram and Tumblr would be more fitting, you dumb fuck.

Now please stop posting and kill yourself?

Oh yeah, sure do, mate.
Keep shilling for this bitch and I'll keep shit posting. This shit doesn't belong here you greasy fuck.

Literally what? The only good booktuber is bulletdeer

I think I get it, you got snubbed by a camgirl right?

There are no good """booktubers""" you dribbling mong.

Yeah, sure thing. She went in to private chat with a suspected neck beard and the free show got cancelled. It really triggered me. Triggered.

Keep trying, though.

honestly zenith isn't that bad for YA. it's been fun so far.

Begging to differ.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4

fat toes, bad nail polish color, short feet, arch too high

maybe like a 4/10 if i'm feeling generous

>A Court of Mist and Fury
>A Song of Ice and Fire
lmao

Go back to highschool you fucking dweeb, I bet you have shit taste in literature too you little pseud piece of shit

Keep tipping, faggot. Why are you so mad?
''Shit taste''...meanwhile, he's defending some random cunt who wrote a bunch of gibberish and sold it to Harry Potter fans and virgin autists by posting selfies on the internet.

>arch too high
>too high

I've heard that a TON of the NY Times bestsellers just mass purchase a bunch of their own books to get it. Because the publicity from being a bestseller makes up for the loss.

>defending
Mind pointing out the post where I defended any of this shit? I'm just making fun of how much of a faggot you are, how you're so retarded that you bump a thread that pisses you off and do nothing to actually stop it.

You're fucking retarded and the fact that you know how to type "Harry Potter sucks" doesn't make you an intellectual or someone with good taste.

Keep tipping cam girls faggot
You're just mad that you bought this trash.
>pic related: your other favs

>do nothing to actually stop it
Lmao
>doesn't make you an intellectual or someone with good taste
You sound like a fucking retard. Who wants to be an """intellectual""" you mug?

>(((berg)))
>youtube connected
>women
>top seller

This culture is fucked

Anyone got a torrent of Space Raptor Butt Invasion? Sounds like quality reading, honestly.