What is the tastiest game meat? For me it's Bison

What is the tastiest game meat? For me it's Bison.

Other urls found in this thread:

fwp.mt.gov/hunting/planahunt/huntingGuides/bison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elk and Moose.

Pheasants and Ducks

Halibut and Salmon

i like deer. they are proud of their power and have a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's the McRabbit, the best fast food sandwich.

for me it's man

crabs

Hello fellow /vp/er

>game meat
>nobody posting game meats

Bison is mostly farmed, so is elk, duck, most of the shit people posted here.

I really like squirrel for a snack. Nail it to a tree and rip the hide off and fry that little fucker. Would live to try some European game birds (grouse and such) cooked rare, we don't really have them here in Florida. I guess our gators could be considered game meat, but it's not that great. Basically fatty stringy chicken unless you get it from a farm (again not really game).

But Lucario is a fucking dog, user

>I really like squirrel
Chicken of the trees. Fun to hunt and good to eat.

yearling fallow deer

>Nail it to a tree

Thinks he's skinning a catfish instead of a squirrel, which is skinned with 1 foot and 1 hand in a single movement. Unless, of course, you're autistic.

I was thinking the same thing: bison, rabbit, elk, ducks and pheasants are not game meat. They're all farmed.
Uncommon in your diet !=game meat.

idklol
Haven't had much and what I have had, I haven't liked as much as farmed animals. Alpine ibex. American deer. Canada goose. Unless farmed versions of other animals that can be found in the wild counts as 'game,' that's it.
Ibex was best (had it roasted, tasted like very strong mutton) and wild goose was worst (tasted like fishy, livery, beefy duck with a greasy, bile-like aftertaste). Deer is meh. Don't get what the big deal is with venison.

I hunt them

>fry that little fucker
enjoy your stringey shoe sole. next time slow cook it with root vegetables.

If you hunt them it's game.

Kangaroo is the best I've had. Tastes like a mix between beef and venison.

Very lean and healthy, but can be tough if not cooked properly. I've pretty much substituted beef mince for kangaroo mince these days because it's healthier.

It's really only "game" if someone actually hunted it. I don't think there's really any place to hunt bison anymore, but my uncle will pretty reliably send me venison/elk jerky when he bags one.

My family usually draw a Bison tag to go hunt on the buffalo refuge every year and then we split the meat.

Kangaroo meat tastes awful to me, has this weird gamey taste and also makes my farts smell fucking awful.

Kudu.
If you can get it and cool it correctly it's fantastic.

no

if you've never eaten any type of cinghiale dish in a tuscan village restaurant then wyd

I had a kangaroo burger at a bar and it's one of the best burgers I've ever had. The best was at the same bar, but it was their wild boar burger.

Wild boar is fucking delicious and that bar had a great head chef.

Boar is amazing. Already so much good about porkers and boar is just straight up better

What happens if you don't cool is properly, does it just stay hot?

fwp.mt.gov/hunting/planahunt/huntingGuides/bison/

I've never had tough squirrel if deep fried properly. Most of the time I do stew it, though.

wild boar or venision t b h fampai lol haha kek lmao

> implying you can't go shoot an elk or a duck
There's loads of wild ones. Bison maybe not so much.

Moose might be my favorite though. Just make sure you have some people to share the meat with.

You can hunt them in Arizona, and several other states.

I wonder what air bison tastes like

For me, it's the McChicken, the greatest fast food sandwich in all the world.

squirrel is not so good, they taste like goldfish, meats real stringy