I bought 10k REQ at 95 cents. What do I do? I want to die

I bought 10k REQ at 95 cents. What do I do? I want to die.

seriously. please help me. is this going back up ever?

maybe

A-user I...

please this is not a joke. Reddit convinced me. I'm fucking dying here.

Sell it at a loss, and buy Monero. Look how XMR moves. It always goes up in a short period of time.

XMR is used to buy drugs and other stuff on the dark web. This means that people will exchange money for it no matter how alt-crypto or even bitcoin is doing. And the market is growing and will keep grow as long as people like to have fun.

You will have recovered after a while.

Lay on your belly and calm down.
Just let the bears penetrate your anus don't resist it because the hurt will only be much more worse.
Afterwards take a shower and drink some spoiled milk so everything will come out.
>I am so sorry this is happening, I know he feel I just got gangraped by a group of Bears some hours ago.
Stockholm Syndrome incoming

market sell

It most likely will eventually, not anytime soon though.
I'd recommend you tether up and buy back in cheaper. Were at the least going to 6k

I've lost almost 8k. That's how much I make in 4 months... please, I don't have a lot of money. I thought this was my way out. someone help me.

>Reddit convinced me.

Tether and start putting in 10-20% everytime you think btc hits bottom. This dump isn't stopping anytime soon.

You could sell it all and gamble on BitMex.

If it helps your not the only one, besides what people say you can't read the market so don't blame yourself, just bad luck. I think we may go down a bit more. But historically all crypto has bounced back 100% of the time. Just wait we'll get back it'll just take some time. As too it maybe going lower before it goes back up, no one knows. Just don't check for awhile and breath. Ignore all the trolls and fud. If you honestly believe in crypto then don't worry.

Just gotta wait it out bruh, don't panic, it's only been four months, lol

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Stupid fucking faggot. Did you really think REQ was anything but a meme shit coin? Go ahead, kill yourself idiot

unironically... true
pls tell me you didn't go all in on this 1 in a million shot coin
sounds good on paper, getting it to actually be used and implemented
kek

95% of the shit coins will disappear this year BTC will be under 1k screencap this

this isn't funny. please. I'm seriously suicidal. I'm in bad debt, and the REQ subreddit made it seem like this was going to be the future of payment.

unironically true lol
But shit i'm not even that negative
I don't think it would visit below 3k any time soon
And what about alt summer / end of year bull run? How sure are you it's cancelled this year

so what you put $10k in? who cares, that's not life changing money either way, if it goes to $0 you'll move on to other things with no real loss. just accept it and quit stressing

>That's how much I make in 4 months
so what's the big deal that isn't too much
what else would you have used the money for?

If you can't lose the rest, then you should cash out and accept your losses. The coin you're holding can keep going down, and you can lose much more.

Yes kys
But send me the tokens first
You fuckin new fags are cancer
Why didn't it moon already daddy why im not a millionaire after 2 months
Absolutely pathetic
Just wait a year or three and look at least a $100k

You're not alone.
Every coin is down, even my safe holds like Nano, XRP and XLM is shitting the floor.
If it makes you better, DBC and Bnty holder got it worse,
DBC goes from 0.60 to 0.06
Bnty is down from 0.90 to 0.06
and a lot of coin like CanYa, Aix dump harder.
At least req still got a decent chance to recover

>REQ Subreddit
You won't find any negative feedback over there, everybody will just told you to hold and
jerking to each other

I'm 30k in credit card debt, have 80k in student loans. My APR is 29%. Every month is killing me.

I thought REQ would be my way out, but it just sunk me further into the hole. I want to die.

This is what you get when you gamble money you don't have
wtf were you thinking, you have no impulse control
Admittedly i've been a hard core drug addict, and even i didn't act like that
How do you live? Do you pay your own rent

Seriously user, if you believe in the project, I can unironically say just buy more while it's on sale.

How can you be 30k in debt?
80k student loan? Murica is fucked up
Why didn't you overseas for a fraction of 80k
And why did you gamble with the rest of your money?
user what the fuck are you doing
You have to seriously start thinking about your life choices

Are you working?

Also, Reddit is even worse than Veeky Forums for financial advice.

That's debatable, atleast of reddit half of them are not trying to fuck you over

So you went in very close to the top of the bubble. There's making a bad trade and then there's that. I'm not as optimistic as most people here.

Buy $10K more at like $0.10

Then you're cost averaged to about $0.50
After that hope to KEK that REQ ever goes up again

maybe I can't do math. You'd be cost averaged to a lot lower than that maybe? Whatever you get the point.

Buy 10k REQ for .20 = $2000
Total investment $9500+$2000 = $11,500
Cost per REQ 20k/$11.5K = $.575

Congrats now you break even at $.575 cents instead of $.95 for only putting in $2K

Also file for bankruptcy, they can't take your crypto away but can get rid of your CC debt.

Haha, it's not going to increase 287.5%. It'll probably fall by that much. The only thing adding more money will do, is empty more money into the bottomless pit.