What is that test that is taken in which you click true or false over beliefs...

what is that test that is taken in which you click true or false over beliefs, and when your beliefs contradict each other you fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophyexperiments.com/health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Life

philosophyexperiments.com/health/

Hahaha I literally laughed so hard I cried because it's so true.

Got 27. Tried to say penicillin is as unnatural as rapturously butt Fucking another male?????? C'mon man what the fuck that's not even a contradiction

I got 0

I'm surprised

13. got tricked by the objective truth vs holocaust thing.

I got a 7, with the same conflict as my only one.
It was the "more or less" that tricked me.

>I got 0
Me 2 but I was aiming for it rather than being honest.

So my contradictory beliefs apparently lie in my criticism of drug usage and homosexuality.

Now I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but...

Got 1 (Tension)

Said healthcare was worth any amount of money but then those fuckers in the developing world came and threw me a right hook.

penicillin is an anti-biotic that was discovered, not invented by Alexander Fleming

Homosexuality occurs in nature...

> no tensions

Feels good to be consistent.

>Homosexuality occurs in nature...

So does chemical warfare.

>The PHC has identified 0 tensions in your beliefs.

I think that if you really analyze your belief system and stay as honest to your belief system as possible when answering (as opposed to creating different beliefs for each question) you shouldn't have any trouble getting 0. The fact that 27 is the average is frankly kind of appalling.

Kinda lame, since it relies on simplistic wording.
For instance, one could answer that homosexuality is wrong because it is "unnatural," because they believe it is a deviation from the natural aim of sexuality, and therefore a misuse of sex, according to Catholic deontological ethics. Widespread, mechanical sanitation is unnatural insofar as it does not occur without humans?

It expects you to answer all these statements literally.

I answered no because I thought it would be ultimately more harmful and useless but that probably was an unneeded addition to the question.

Me too, fell for the affirmative action question.

Average is 27 WTF.

Got a 0, first time doing any test like this, being 100% honest and carefully reading each question.

Agreed.

>the test implies that there is no possibility of evidence for God's existence

I ain't able do part 2

But I don't agree with the tension because with just yes/no I couldn't properly word myself.

Just this one.

You agreed that:
The environment should not be damaged unnecessarily in the pursuit of human ends
But disagreed that:
People should not journey by car if they can walk, cycle or take a train instead

pretty bullshit imo time is too important

also, a car does not necessarily damage the environment more than a train, bicycle or walking

you could bring up objections for all the tensions in my opinion (at least for the ones I've got), so this test is just shit

Nuclear disasters may also not damage the environment anymore than not having a disaster at all.

(I'm not refuting your post)

>contradictions are a problem
Plebs.

>freedom is necessary
>equality is desirable

Pick one you Marxist faggots

I know mate (about penicillin). My point was I don't think a raging homo is natural. And apparently they are opposing ideas. Sanitation and medicine I believe it was called but I think washing your hands, even without soap, is natural where as Fucking a man in the ass without the intent to reproduce or possibly show dominance in some weird way but purely for pleasure for both parties is abnormal and unnatural. I don'tlike the conclusion that I have conflicting ideas when they are so different

Contradicting not opposing*

> I don'tlike the conclusion that I have conflicting ideas when they are so different

but you do, washing your hands wasn't particularly common for 'sanitation' until the 19th century and there has never been a single period in human history (among other animals) where males weren't fucking each other.

enjoy your cognitive dissonance.

Why must retards always think that free will and destiny are contradictory????????

Gay ass Reddit fucking shit fuck. Wannabe philosophers make philosophy look stupid and gay and turn potentially smart people away from philosophy before they learn anything about it. Then these "paradoxes" attract more 14 year old John Green-worshipping Attack on Titan-watching aspergic girls who make so-called philosophy even more cancerous.

DURRRRR I THINK THERE IS NO FREE WILL BECAUSE IT IS ALL LIKE PREDETERMINED.

NUH UH CUZ EACH TIME YOU MAKE A FREE WILL DECISION THE UNIVERSE SPLITS IN TWO UNIVERSES. STEPHEN HAWKING BELIEVES THIS AND HE IS THE SMARTEST THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

OH WOW MULTIVERSE IS SO EPIC WOW.

0% kiddo

>Why must retards always think that free will and destiny are contradictory
As in like a game of chess against a supercomputer that has solved chess?
I can freely choose my moves but a loss is certain

Or I'm on a journy to x and it is predetermined I will reach x. I can still freely choose how I arrive there.

>The second world war was a just war.
The fuck does this mean?

Internal consistency and logic is literally for cucks

I actually believe this, eclecticism and esotericism is how real niggas roll

You can have logic without the law of non contradiction.

Penicillin is evil though

I don't care about logic, I believe in magic.

Didn't it say "just a war" and not "a just war".

Either way, just a war as in it isn't any more special than any other war.

>philosophyexperiments.com/health/
ruthless kantianism ftw

Nope, it really says "a just war", I copypasted that question. And I'm stupid, I should've read more carefully. Because of the misreading, I selected my only contradictory answer.

This is a pretty basic failure to distinguish between two senses of the word "nature." When we talk about "natural," we are talking about human nature, i.e. what is right and proper for humans. Not the wilderness or the non-human world.