What's the most problematic book you've read?

What's the most problematic book you've read?

Other urls found in this thread:

multiplicity101.tumblr.com/glossary
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402706/Two-German-transgender-women-STONED-street-gang-three-North-African-teenagers-Dortmund-said-people-killed.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364353/North-African-teenager-stabs-Swedish-transvestite-death-hangs-SNAKE-neck-going-home-discovering-not-woman-wig-slipped.html
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/sweden-muslim-refugees-charged-with-bestial-hate-crime-murder-of-transvestite/
advocate.com/transgender/2016/2/29/black-trans-man-demarkis-stansberry-killed-louisiana
rawstory.com/2015/02/ohio-dad-stabs-transgender-daughter-to-death-tells-police-that-son-was-in-a-cult/
time.com/3999348/transgender-murders-2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your diary desu. user your mother would like to have a talk with you.

my dairy duse

my mother would like to have a talk with you

i was writing about what i did with her last night :^)

we were critiquing high literature and drinking iced tea

How do we know all the acceptable female writers of the past weren't merely transgender?

If we're talking about what SJWs consider problematic, I'd say Mein Kampf, the Turner Diaries, or Revolt Against the Modern World

How do we know all the acceptable male writers of the past weren't merely transgender?

How do we know all the past transgender writers weren't actualy male? They were

SCUM Manifesto

Kys
The transphobia is bad but most of it is goodm

transgenderism is a mental disorder and a desperate cry for attention

Wrong.

It's actually correct desu.

No.

Yes

Great discussion, guys!!

transgederism is a fucking brain disorder. Every transperson i've met is fucking suicidal.

Mein Kampf for me but for different reasons. It was unsettling how I could relate to something with almost every paragraph. It could almost have been written yesterday.

No.
Anecdotal evidence. And society making transpeople suicidal doesn't make it a 'fucking brain disorder'.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're putting the cart before the horse? Maybe trans people (and also homosexuals, basically anyone not cis), have higher rates of anxiety, depression, suicidal tendencies, etc. because of the stigma attached with who they are. They face not just mere lack of acceptance, but ouright and constant hostility from their parents, neighbors, strangers simply for wanting to live a certain way. If you were constantly harrassed, threatened, and assaulted, saw your friends being murdered, for no other reason than existing, do you not think maybe you might have to contend with some psychological issues as well?

I've only met a handful but they were all fucked in the head. One talked about doing anal play as a child, unsolicited I might add.

Plenty of trans from /lgbt/ tend to be suicidal and make robot-tier posts. I know this is Veeky Forums but it seems something broke their minds. I visited the board as a reeducation camp. To become more tolerant.

>Maybe trans people (and also homosexuals, basically anyone not cis), have higher rates of anxiety, depression, suicidal tendencies, etc. because of the stigma attached with who they are.
that stigma exists for good reason

also those same suicidal tendencies exist in transpeople in sweden, probably the most accepting and tolerant society in the world.

So I think you're wrong.

You can only be more tolerant if you clap for all the wonderful diversity they have. But of course they are broken, wouldn't you be if you couldn't identify yourself as one the most basic traits of any animal.

>Suicide rates of trannies are 20x the average
>These go UP after they receive their genital mutilation surgeries
>As a result, the hospital that INVENTED gender reassignment surgery has withdrawn the practice
>Body dysmorphia is literally in the DSM

"Lol shut up shitlords it's just a sexual preference."

There are a looot of parallells to be drawn between 1920s-1930s Germany and today

Please explain how literally believing that you were born in the wrong body, that your brain belongs to another gender is NOT a mental illness.

These freaks need to be in an asylum to be treated, not having their cocks cut off and having people play along in their delusions. Imagine if society told schizo people to be proud of who they are and listen to their "brain friends".

Hey you schizophobe David Berkowitz did nothing wrong, he was just trying to feed his neighbor's dog!

Cis is the opposite of trans. Most homosexuals are cisgender.

Forgot this
multiplicity101.tumblr.com/glossary

No one cared about who I was until I put on the dress

Oh man, I usually post this book in the "shittest book you've read" threads and my descriptions always make it sound pretty fun (talking raccoons etc.). I apologize if one of my posts made you read this shit.

Who the fuck murders transgenders? Who cares so much that they must kill?
They are disgusting and all but that's no reason to kill them. Let them be but don't go out of your way to harm them.

>Who the fuck murders transgenders?
Pissed guys who thought they were a chick. Not even kidding.

The only people who murder trans are actively being imported by the left

what dou you mean by problematic? shit you dont get, or shit that you gent and makes problems clear, or what?

It's true.

Why should /I/ explain the mainsteam view of psychology instead of you doing your own research? And not all transpeople think they were born in the wrong body.
Citation fucking needed.

>also those same suicidal tendencies exist in transpeople in sweden, probably the most accepting and tolerant society in the world
If true that says way more about the world than about Sweden.

Quran
Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

Interestingly, the same rules don't seem to apply in paradise, where martyrs for the cause of Allah enjoy an orgy of virgins and "perpetual youth" Quran (56:17) (otherwise known as "boys" Quran (52:24)). Quran (76:19) bluntly states, "And immortal boys will circulate among them, when you see them you will count them as scattered pearls." Technically, the mere presence of boys doesn't necessarily mean sex, however it is strongly implied from the particular emphasis on the effeminacy, handsomeness and "freshness" of the boys. The female virgins of paradise are also compared to pearls (56:23).

[Editor's note: We are not implying a link between homosexuality and pedophilia here anymore than we are implying one between heterosexuality and pedophilia when recounting that Muhammad's preferred wife was a 9-year-old girl.]

(1/2)

Hadith and Sira
Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death." (Note the implicit approval of sodomizing one's wife).

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did." This is also repeated in three other places.

There are also several lesser hadith stating, "if a man comes upon a man, then they are both adulterers," "If a woman comes upon a woman, they are both Adulteresses," "When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes," and "Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

(2/2)
There's your citation you dumb little piece of left-wing shit, it applies to anyone they think of as being gay which newsflash dumbshit, transvestites are in there.

whereas writers are known for their mental stability, sexual continence, and humility.

>There's your citation
You quote a 7th century book to prove that /only/ muslims kill transpeople today?

You can't provide any evidence that Muslims aren't murdering transvestites so you try to re-frame the question without providing any evidence to the contrary. I got your ass fuck boy.

pic related: you in the center

drown yourself

I haven't made any positive claim about who is killing transpeople. I've asked for a source for the claim that "[t]he only people who murder trans are actively being imported by the left".

Well, Iran has the highest trans surgery rate because they're muslims with this whole idea that if you want to be the grill, you should be the grill, because otherwise you're just a faggot and they'd have to kill you. They also sponsor trans surgery because it's their muslim duty to make more traps and less faggots.

Shan't.

Burden of proof is on you to show Westerners are actively killing transvestites in large numbers, because I haven't heard of a killing like that in about 15 years.

The burden on proof is not on me to prove something I haven't claimed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402706/Two-German-transgender-women-STONED-street-gang-three-North-African-teenagers-Dortmund-said-people-killed.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364353/North-African-teenager-stabs-Swedish-transvestite-death-hangs-SNAKE-neck-going-home-discovering-not-woman-wig-slipped.html

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/sweden-muslim-refugees-charged-with-bestial-hate-crime-murder-of-transvestite/

Still not proof that only muslims do it idiot.

advocate.com/transgender/2016/2/29/black-trans-man-demarkis-stansberry-killed-louisiana

www.windycitymediagroup.com/m/APPredirect.php?AID=50821

www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News+Local/228505/champion-found-guilty-in-january-murder-of-ty-underwood

www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/la-man-turns-killing-transgender-girlfriend-article-1.2101106
(the murderer in this case, the victim's boyfriend, was accompanied by his PASTOR as he entered the police precinct to confess to the killing)

rawstory.com/2015/02/ohio-dad-stabs-transgender-daughter-to-death-tells-police-that-son-was-in-a-cult/

These are all just from the last two years, and there are more, it's just a pain in the ass to do this copy-pasting on my phone. There are also still dozens of unsolved murders of trans people just in the last couple years. Also, here's a link showing that trans people face higher rates of crimss like assault and murder:

time.com/3999348/transgender-murders-2015/

The article also discusses reasons why these people face these higher rates, none of which have to do with being targeted by Muslims.

Mein Kampf

Applied Mathematics

>Implying everyone who dares to defends Islam is a libfag SJW.

So what's going on ITT, lads?

Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

Although user is definately an SJW,

Not sure I buy into the anti Islam circlejerk.
There are a lot of really upstanding Muslims who are overlooked. And I'd rather not chase out the delicious caramel brown hijabed women from my neigborhood.

Jumbo Sudoku

Your asshole, nigger.