Diets

Diets.
I'm giving this diet a try to see if it works as well as they say (10lbs in 3 days)
Post any diets you've tried.

I love cups of tuna

yeah man, I got some chipotle southwest sauce to add to it.

>cups
>tablespoons
>inaccurate portions
>not weighing using metric

Yeah, nah.

You're not gonna make it.

my current diet is:

don't eat until 7pm
eat 2000 calories, ending at 10pm

I eat anything I want but count calories stringently to make sure I don't go over the limit. supposedly there's benefit in that 21 hour fast I do every day, and being able to eat a huge meal every night is super satisfying

this. Intermitent fasting master race.

well, I just got done with Day 3 lunch so I did make it.

This is the next diet I try. I'm avoiding all the big ones like WeightWatchers and Atkins because they're proven not to work for everyone so I'm doing the ones that go by calories. The 3 day diet I'm doing now has a calorie count per day and so far they've matched up.

>>>>>>>read the fucking sticky

/thread

Why do a three day diet? Isn't it easier to just log calories everyday, aim for ~1500?

>(10lbs in 3 days)
Wew lad you sound like a retard

this diet is retarded

days 1 through 3 are pretty much the same as 4 through 7.

limit yourself to 1500kcals per day GENERALLY and work out. oh wow, wa la, you lost weight.

imbeciles. i can't believe people fall for shit where they think eating grapefruit will magically make them lose weight.

>weighing an unpeeled banana

If you think you can lose 10 pounds in three days, you deserve the disappointment.

OP, don't fret if a diet doesn't help you. Give the diet at least a month and a half. If it doen't work out, that just means your body doesn't repond to it.

Some people are idiots and say diets are qa scam or something, but hurr durr every body is different and responds differently to a certain diet; thats why there's so many.

My mother tried several and claimed they all sucked, until the early 00's when the Atkins diet came to a head. It worked insanelt good for her. Her body jujst hates carbs.

Her body doesn't hate carbs. She just overreats them.

To lose a pound (of fat) you gotta burn 3500 calories. Assuming your birthday is ~2000 you would have to not eat and burn 9666.66 calories in those 3 days.
Meaning Ur diet should only consist of cardio.
Fuck you

9666.66 calories each day*

Miltary diet works as long ss you dont eat anything else and you can sub cottage cheese for cream cheese

>1 cup of tuna
is that like prepared tuna salad? that's a lot of tuna for one sitting

Nah. One time she ate half a doughnut. I watched as her tummy expanded A LOT. A couple of chips, BAM, looks like one of those gigantic kiddie balls. She's not lazy either. She always kept up with the house, it was never dirty, and when she started working it was a fast paced demanding job. Maybe it has to do with her fat; it's stored under her muscles. Crazy.

Youre wrong and you're spreading harmful misinformation

I wouldn't believe there's any benefit to the 21-hour fast, absent real scientific studies. But this is a cool idea to eat all your calories at once because it does seem really satisfying.

Did I hit a nerve, vegan? Is that what it is? Because your outdated 'information' by mainstream 'scientists' about how horrid meat and veggies is scary.

Most diets, including Atkins work, it's just a matter of finding the right one for your body.

i'm doing keto and it is a huge pain in the ass but i am definitely losing weight

I just count calories and eat whatever I want so long as it's under 1200 a day. Lost 7 lbs so far this month.

>3 days
>making it

Dont do stupid restrictive diets, just fucking eat less. Find out your tdee, count calories and dont be retarded.

t. Person who has recently cut 50lbs

>10lbs in 3 days
Just chop your hands off. No way you can lose all that weight in 3 days if you aren't already a very, very obese person (600+ lbs) AND under medical supervision.

When I was dieting (600-1000 calories per day), the most I lost in a WEEK was 4 pounds. IN A WEEK. And I felt like shit for days afterwards. I just settled for 3 pounds per week, and there was already a lot of sacrifice there.