Reqt

sub 20c right now.
sub 10c in 2 days. Req is dead fellas, hope you left the ship.
ICO buyers are at 203% + right now so you didn't fuck up completely. Everyone else: you probably fucked up. Sorry.

>tfw didnt sell at the top

W-what's the bottom? I bought the ICO.

>selling before mainnet and token burn mechanism starts
You are mentally ill

>tfw bought at 40% below ICO price
>tfw sold at 4k sats
REQ is a good project though, I'll definitely buy up a bunch when we're at the bottom

req is dead
it had a good run but how well did you expect a whitepaper project to do?

>req is dead
Mainnet has even launched yet

dude.. there is no bottom. We will see sub 5 cents 100%.

>muh mainnet, muh burn
Oh yeah that will work out jsut great.
Even if mainnet launches any time soon it will go down further. Why? Because buttcoin is shitting the bed regardless.

good job

REQtards BTFO. My prophecy of tanking to ICO price were right as always.

Youd be right only if it actually gets there.

token burn at the beginning will be insignificant

there is no way that it won't.

Correct. But it will show how it works and people will speculate and fomo on the future potential. Now lets also not forget req is a platform. Many dapps built on top, all of which will be using the underlying req burn mechanism. Basically hold req long term and youve made it.

Just give it few more days. This shit has no actual use.

the chance of req actually ening up as a platform with daps that are used is very fucking slim. Look at the dead YC projects. Many great visions that people werent ready for. This is one of them

Please sell. Bog is waiting.

Got this just now boys. HANG ON TO YOUR ASSES

Everyone is ready for req. Its so simple its perfect. Even the name is perfect.

>stable for weeks
>finally decide to buy more
>crashes immediately after
sorry guys

I would give you mu trips user.
If I had any.
>$35 eoy
t.30k Req hodler

You know that normies barely know what bitcoin actually is right. They're not ready for shit

This isnt for normies lol. Its for businesses.

I don't give a shit really, i can't wait for it to fall down so i can buy a 1000$ more of it. I don't give a shit about that money in the long run, but i believe this will actually work one day.

I agree, now its not the time to buy in though. I am going to wait for some better re-entry point and go all in with any money i manage to accumulate

Sell what? I sold long time ago at $1.10.

Got another get

NO COMPANY WILL EVER USE THIS holy shit

we know you didn't it's okay

I'm sorry OP, you might be retarded

I bought in at 4c. Is that good?

Yeah some alts will make some great announcements but that won't matter after btc is shitting itself. Next year another bullrun.

the charts agree with me kid.
I still ahve quite some req left that I didn't sell but fuck I wish I did. I don't think it will go above 25c or something in that area again BUT it will die down in the long run. Right now we are heading towards sub 10c, then sub 5c. See you back at the level we were few weeks ago in Summer. MAYBE.

Why people use REQ when myetherwallet free?

ITT: Retarded OP doesn't know the difference between fundamentals and technical aspects of the market.
ITT: OP does not know that an overall bear market that is affecting EVERY crypto for the last 1.5 months does not mean that a specific one will end up "dying".
ITT: OP tries to justify before Veeky Forums his buying high selling low strategy
ITT: OP is a retard
>REQ 20$ EOY, and guess who's gonna miss the train...
>"the charts agree with me kid"
GET REKT FAGGOT!

anyone remember this?
>but it's great
>best pick for 2018

req is going this exact way right fucking now

Gud
Last I bought it, REQ was 7c. Sold @ 28c

>charts agree with me kid

Bought at ico and already sold most tho faggot
>doesn't know the difference between fundamentals and technical aspects of the market.
god you're fucking dumb
Yeah, EVERY crypto went down like 80%+ in the last 1.5 months.. oh wait, they didn't?

That is implyin ppl are not pissing on crypto in general in a few years.
If it remains unstable and heavuly manipulated, accounting and normie payments with REQ is not possible

I don't really get why Veeky Forums loves REQ so much. So it's just about payments? Why is that better than any other "currency" crypto? Someone let me know what all the fuss is about. I might buy some for cheap but I can't understand what potential biz sees in this.

Oo, they went down 60% rather than 80%. What trendsetters!

Imagine you run an online business and want to take payment in crypto. You plug into the request api. When a customer goes to pay the pay by request button appears. The customer then can pay in whatever crypto they want seemlessly with their ledger or metamask or whatever. Once the business has this set up and plugged into the request api they literally do nothing. Just sit back and enjoy the crypto payments rolling in.

But Nano also wants to do this, to be used for payments so how is Req better?

Do they have an api for simple integration?

>Nano
>otherwise known as Chink vaporware scam coin with fake partnerships
I'll stick with REQ thanks.

Nano is a single currency, Req is a platform that will accept all cryptos as payments and convert to other cryptos and/or fiat if the seller wants that.

>Buyer wants to pay with Nano
>Seller wants other crypto or fiat
>Uses Pay with Request on site
>Automatically converts from Nano to what the seller wants, no hassle
>Works with crypto/crypto, crypto/fiat, fiat/crypto, fiat/fiat

There's so much more to Req than a payment solution, strongly suggest you check it out user.

Sounds very interesting. So it’s a middleware that’s also blockchain agnostic just like chainlink?

Are there any announcements/developments coming out soon? Or is it likely to keep bleeding for a while? I think I’ll buy in but want to do so as cheap as possible.

I guess the one problem I do see with it is that I really don’t see anyone buying shit with crypto like ever. I don’t think crypto as a currency will succeed. So the success of REQ depends on merchants/customers wanting to sell and buy things in crypto? Or does REQ offer something more than that?

Yes, in a sense it's blockchain agnostic, but it still works on top of the Ethereum blockchain. They'll be using oracles (Chainlink most likely) and DEXs (using Kyber right now) to facilitate the liquidity and swaps from crypto to crypto.

Mainnet is releasing in Q1, they're currently conducting audits of their smartcontracts, so we should see the release fairly soon (most likely next week).

Luckily they're also implementing fiat-to-fiat payments, and in this space they're also extremely competitive. Paypal takes ~3% to 4% of every transaction, Req is designed to take 0.5% to 0.05%, and that's only to cover the use of the network. The team doesn't take any commission from the use of the Req network, they're banking on the increase in value of the Req token to cover things. They've also most likely got money left from the ICO if things get hairy.

Req is like a gentle monopoly, where everyone wins because of low fees.

And Req does offer more than just payments, some are working on the integration directly into accounting software, so when a payment happens on the network it's directly transferred into the software. Over 40 teams are currently working on different applications built on the Request Network.

And to add to that, they'll switch from the Eth blockchain if the scalability can't be solved. So who knows, we might see Req on EOS if things don't work out with Plasma?

Only real nigga in this thread, if you're in Michigan let me buy you a beer.

Are you actually fucking retarded? Literally every coin other than a select few are down around that much or more.