The dream is over for me. I don't have much left in crypto. I started with $10k and now I'm at $2k...

The dream is over for me. I don't have much left in crypto. I started with $10k and now I'm at $2k. Even if another bullrun comes, I'll probably not even get back to my initial investment. I'm literally crying right now. Fuck this fucking world. Why didn't I invest a fucking week earlier? Would still be in the plus right now. Fuck.

Comfort me you fuckers, I'm on the verge of ending it.

Average down now, enjoy your gains during the next bull run.

How the fuck did you lose 80% in a week? No seriously, how? I know the market is dropping pretty fast right now, but as far as I can tell it should be nowhere near those numbers.

I don't have any fiat left. Those 2k are the only money I am able to put into crypto. And 8k are just gone. I saved a whole year for that.

Not in a week. I invested in January, right before the first crash started. From there it was constant downhill until now. You guys told me to hold, but it's only getting worse every fucking minute.

Well shit. I still don't understand how you manged to hit a whole 80 though. I invested at the same time and I'm not down that much.

Did you already sell, or are you still desperately holding on to your cursed stash?

Pretty easy depending on what coins he was in.

Hindsight is 20/20 are you really thinking of ending your life over 10 grand you spent as early as a few months ago?

I'm in the exact same boat OP except I only invested 3k. I'm down 70%. There's nothing I can do now except hold. It's not like we haven't been through this already with the first crash. I'm expecting to break even in the summer.

Try buying REQ for $1. I'm holding now, but I basically have nothing left. I need a x5 to break even. That just won't happen anymore. And in a week I'll probably need x7 to get back to 10k.

>pink id
you never had a chance

Blame yourself for buying high and not realize it was a bubble lmao

Personally I made +250% from eth because I wasnt a retard

don't sell now crypto will do unimaginable gains this year. If you can't pick it just hold

I don't know, I feel like shit. Should've just bought a new car. That still deprecates far slower than crypto, and I'd have something nice for myself instead of watching my money evaporate every fucking day.

I fucked with BTC to buy drugs when it was 300$, that fact haunted me all through December, finally snapped and reinvested in January. I'm down 65% currently.

But i did learn something losing 400$, missed gains are a lot better than actual loses. was that lesson worth 400$? No. But i'm less likely to become a degenerate gambler in the future now, i'd like to think.

this is what you get for buying biz shilled shitcoins
you should only invest in alts if you did enough research to know its not a scam and believe in project hard enough to hold through 10x dips, or if you know exactly that its gonna get pumped and you will be there to sell high

The tech will only improve in time, and more and more people will be interested in investing as the technology starts getting used more. You gotta think about this in the long term perspective.

If you are considering suicide now, does that mean you don't truly believe in the tech? Or is it the market that you don't believe in? If you don't think it will go up in the long run, why did you invest in the first place?

I invested the same time. Down a lot. You're just being a little bitch. Are you supposed to just get 100x gains without riding dips? Fuck you and your pink id.

Dude, the entire fucking market went down at least 60%. You can't tell me that not everyone who started in January or later is down at least 50%. Seriously. No fucking coin was safe, just stop.

Faggot

Gotta see if I have a green or pink id since OPs was pink this thread must be blessed with accurate IDs

tether, neo why the fuck would you want to invest in january when it was on a downtrend for a fucking month is beyond me, did you thought you were buying the dip or something?

You invest in shitcoins, that's how.

Tether? You are fucking clueless my man.

-60% and -80% is a big difference. A 100% difference in leftover investment fact.

Also dropping 60% over the course of several weeks/months is a big difference from dropping -80% in a single week.

>loses money every day
>everyday there are shit news for crypto
>doesn't tethers
>goes down 80%
I ARE SMART I DUN BUY TETHEROCK HODL SHITCOINS

Stop being a fucking little cry baby emotional faggot.

Asses your situation and plan for the future. Your not gotta fucking make it by crying over shit thats already done. Start learning about markets, basic finance and trading. You dont learn anything in a bull market this is your opportunity to become a stronger trader/investor.

Survive, adapt and conquer you fucking miserable loser.

dude in dec i told everyone of my friends how much plus i made and now they're all the smarter ones. there's not much to crypto. You need to decide if you want to hold or switch to other coins. My advice would be to not pull out that's the real suicide

>he fucking bought at the peak
>he believed the December meme of 50k

You might as well hold onto it now. If you sell at this point THEN you can kys

what the fuck did you buy?
don't tell me you bought one of the memecoins off here like req or link?

Link will set you free.

REQ, ENG, ICX

i'm currently not seeing myself as a human anymore, there is a transaction to DivSnek being processed at this moment. You're not alone user

blessed be PoWH, blessed be divsnek

so shit that was shilled here then basically?
expensive lesson to learn but never do that again. most of the faggots here are paid shills or retards just shilling their bags because they bought in too high. on the bright side, you didn't buy into dbc, link or appc so you're not completely worthless.
i think you're just going to have to wait this out sadly, selling now would be utterly retarded.

I am down 60% from initial investment
so what
its just money dude, there is more than that in the world

these 3 coins are perfectly fine, have you read whitepaper of any of these?

Now he'll have to become a shill for his bags just like the people who bagged him. He's like a shitcoin vampire.

remember, you don't lose a cent until you cash out :^)

Just hold man, absolutelly no point in selling now. If you still ahve the same coins (and they are not UTTER SHIT) then average down and stock up on them, wait 2 or 3 months, enjoy insane gains and TAKE PROFITS THIS TIME. Dont worry man, you literally only ahve to wait :)

I did my research (there's a lot more to research than just reading a whitepaper such as not investing at all-time highs) and chose not to invest.
Well, we'll know who is responsible for the shilling of those 3 coins lol.

>put all his eggs in one basket
thank you for the gainz faggot, also sell low buy high :-)

OP if youre not larping heres my #1 advice
just ignore the faggots on here who be like "Hurr durr you shouldve seen it coming". nobody saw this shit ccoming and these fags can go eat a dick. personally I would just hodl maybe average down if you can afford it. bulls will be back but it might take some time. Id wager in a year or two youll be sitting on nice gains if you sell now youll be forever rekt.

Sell, especially the REQ

don't panic bro, just extend your portfolio while the prices are low, include also some skycoin, they did a good job, just read about them

>but i did learn something

There you go dude, this is where its at, pick yourself up, keep going

You and no one on this board have any fucking clue whats coming. Not the Jews, not the gooks, not the wales, not the holders. NO ONE.

Your all fucking retarded if you think crypto is dead. imagine your perception of the internet in the early 90s compared to what it is now. There wasn't any amazon or Facebook or reddit or Veeky Forums. None of that was there.

Im not going to go on a giant rant but if after last december you think "crypto is dead" your a fucking retard. In a years time your initial investment will be tripled. Stop being a fucking faggot and do some day trading to close the gap on your loses and fucking wait.

Most people don't even know crypto is anything more than bitcoin or store of value. As if the general public could even come close to understanding the grandeur or smart contracts.

And don't fall for faggot ass shills

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline '1-800-273-TALK (8255)'

If you bought in Dec/Jan, you bought at ATH. If you bought in Feb/March, you bought the bull trap. See you guys at $1k.

I'm down 75% from my initial investment but I also bought in 6 hours before the January crash lol. I was also smart enough to put in only couple hundred bucks knowing that I would probably lose most of it in initial stages.

Ultimately, I believe have learned the lessons that all nucoiners must learn before gains can be made:

1. Don't be afraid to sell to preserve your stack, better to lose 1% on fees than 20% on false hope.

2. If you're going to HODL, do it on a coin with staying power and working product.

3. Day trading is a losing proposition unless you can actually sit and watch charts all day, which I can't do.

Now I have to build myself back up, wish me luck Veeky Forums

>3. Day trading is a losing proposition unless you can actually sit and watch charts all day, which I can't do.
You've got a smart phone, don't you?

end it

When tf did this board become so soft
Do a flip op, the world would be better without a beta like you