Whats your financial plan B?

Whats your financial plan B?
Are you actively working on one?
If all goes to shit, will you keep it together?

I'm all in with crypto, I don't have any plan B. My fucking house is mortgaged into crypto. I might just kill myself.

save $2m is my plan

Accually crypto is my plan B.

My plan B in action since Nov/Dec ATH drop:

> Mentally prepared to either become homeless or live from my car. Suicide is no option.
> Been taking Jiu-Jitsu classes 3x a week, will likely keep doing so to distract me from worries.

> Met a qt 3.14 online from some shit hole country, who believes I am poor too.
> Potentially will move to her country, significantly lower my standards, somehow stop being lonely.
> With the little money I saved I could afford to start a business, perhaps buy some farmland.
> The money I will have left will be for a one way ticket back home in case things don't work out.

> Live from my car, take Jiu-Jitsu classes
> Can't pay for my car anymore, keep taking Jiu-Jitsu classes
> Live happily ever after, because Jiu-Jitsu helps me keep my shit together.

> Stop caring about money
> Just be another homeless fuck.

link

T-This was my plan B!!!

plan b is dealing drugs, thats the only thing (apart from crypto) that i've ever done is fun & highly profitabe
god i miss those days

Crypto is m Plan B.

Plan A is to keep wagecucking in IT. It is what it is. But I don't see a world where Crypto would just now disappear. It's over.

We are in a literal vaporwave stage. This is as grassroots level as it gets. There is zero mainstream adoption yet.

Why would it suddenly end now if you believe in crypto? It just doesn't make any sense.

But like I said this is my Plan B. I have no problem waiting several years. I'm fine with 2 year bear market until 2020 when blockchain technology starts rolling.

What kind of IT job? As alternative I have been studying for CCNA just in case being homeless doesn't work out also. I guess that would be my plan C. I have no idea where crypto is heading, I still have hopes, but man this feels a little uncomfortable. No job, degree and only Crypto...At least I could still survive off my holdings for another year if we don't crash much lower.

Wagecuck

I want to believe you Agent Double Zero. Can you elaborate to help me feel cozy?

This. Plan A is be comfy being Scrooge 2.0 at wage slave job

>stay single, don't buy expensive dumb shit
>Make money working wageslave job and living in cheap apartment next to train for low rent
>all loans paid off
>keep an emergency fund of around 5-10k savings
>invest in non-meme things in the fiat stock market

>Plan B is investing in meme cryptos

>if all else fails, Plan C is to perform repetitive white collar crime for free food and a bed in a minimum security prison

Pretty much a coin flip between joining the military or killing myself.

Live like a peasant for most of my life and save up as much money as possible to pay a deposit on a house; find a job at a company that will most likely last until retirement that gives me the opportunity to work my way up, don't get a wife or have kids, basically live like a Japanese salaryman. Invest disposable income into crypto currency and supplement my crippling depression with anime and vidya.

I still have about 30k in cash no matter what. If the dollar collapses, well I guess I’m fucked with everyone else that can’t homestead.

My plan B is joining the military or going to prison; at least then I can live a simplistic life.

I'll rob the weak

my plan b is pic related

>get a job
>heavy wagecucking & saving for 5 years
>light wagecucking & saving for 5 years
>retire
ez

biggest downside is that I'll live with my parents till 35

plan b?

this

>Plan B
>Implying I plan ahead and am not just gambling my money on a technology that may not work out as well as we expect it to

I have ~£170k that I'm gonna stick into BoomerCoin aka Property.

Property where I am can be dirt cheap. Gonna buy 3 flats around 50/60, rent them out to DHSS tenants, have the government pay me.

Then rinse/repeat with the gains.

It is still possible to make money in a bear market guys. You're going to have to resort to selling crypto for fiat as a hedge (USDT if you trust Tether. I don't trust Tether). Or shorting on BitMex though. I am too high-inhibition to short BTC on BitMex.

I resort to fiat hedging as a strategy somewhat. But I didn't sell all my BTC. And so I have lost a significant chunk of my profit. lol. I know that if I were to sell all my crypto at the first sign of trouble and then the price went up, I would be kicking myself. I've done this before in 2016-2017 and got burned.

I will go back to being poor.

solid plan. I too am getting into rental properties. I feel like its one of the only ways to financial freedom.

>implying I have a plan A

Really is easy money. First three months with DHSS tenants can be stressful because they're often delinquent with payment, but in a way you almost hope they are because after 3mo, the gvmt pays your their rent directly.

Having that cheque come through like clockwork every month makes it so much easier to plan the next step.

chainlink is the only plan I have.

If chainlink fails, then theres no hope for crypto and all will fail

All those dubs. Plan confirmed.

I had plans but my first mistake was not setting goals, but this is how I managed my entire life anyway.

A: Hodl (Fucked to oblivion!! although still above initial investment, retard beliefs)

B: Fuck it away with day trading or make it, preparation phase for the goxxed bear trends (ether up).

C: Rope aka nothing to loose phase (Cancelled, due to came out with an ingenious masterplan which could change everything for me and many others it's like bog level far beyond the BCC and not even crypto level shit or just fucking kill myself..... it's killing myself.)

1333 reason (kept them because of trips in trade) I got on the side to see you in a lambo. I didn't believe in link, but never felt to sell those bags so decided to keeping them. Good luck Link marines.

hope your subsidized tenants are better than the ones we have here in america. Its known that ours will act like straight nigs and destroy the house.
god wills it

Be more active checking auctions for problem pieces, buy low sell high

I'm with this user

I'm a drug dealer, I have product in stock and have some fiat in a savings account.

Invest more in my programming skills and git gud enough to acquire more and better paying remote gigs. Now if I just had a ideia to fix my almost constant need to rest...

Google adrenal fatigue.

There is no financial plan B. Everything else is even riskier than crypto.
Startups - human risks
Ecommerce - competition
Stocks - economic risks

this.

me too