What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?

What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?

One time my stepmom made instant mashed potatoes and then I spilled my water on them accidentally but she made me eat them anyway. They were soggy and wet and I ended up puking at the dinner table.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American "food"

"American"

xddd epic!!!

>puking at the dinner table

Note to self: Cancel user's dinner party invitation.

>one time

I spent 15 years eating mashed potatoes like those!
My mum would boil them to death in unsalted water. Leave them to soak, half drain them then mash the shit out out of them with no butter or milk.

Consider yourself lucky, kid.

Piure

seal fat at some foodie taster mixer. Shits rancid and the smell stuck to my fingers even after several washes

a mysterious pill in a Russian ration pack.
>Thought it was a chocolate coated in mint. Like those after dinner mints.
>tastes like medicine
>Start to panic!!!!!!!!
>think about calling poisons like
>calm down and use russian keyboard to translate
>translates to 'multivitamin'
>never again will i assume anything about foreign rations.

Go to bed, steve

>user ate the cyanide pack and is too stupid to die

Targeted russian intelligence assasinaton that failed. Meh, whatever. Happens.

hongeo

I'm a man who has eaten a lot of exotic food. Everything from balut to monkey brain.

But this shit is so fucking hard to stomach.

Hair cake

can you elaborate on that for me please

It's from a filthy frank video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY

I've never actually eaten it :3

>instant mashed potatoes
>too much water
One would normally add more instant potatoes but I suppose you were a little shit and your father was a cuckold with no balls to stand up for you.

Pic related

this cauliflower and ground beef watery onion soup like thing my made

onions, cauliflower, and ground beef fried in a pan would have been edible at least, but she felt the need to put water in and boil a bit. it was disgusting

I once grabbed some fava nuts from a corner store because I was going on a long bus ride and they were so gross they literally tasted like actual vomit

I only had one but the taste would not go away for a while

A couple years back when I thought dabs were a good idea I made a 9 pound bacon wrapped mac and cheese stuffed meatloaf. My roommates and I couldn't get past bite one and I wound up splattering it on windshield of a car belonging to some guy I wasn't very fond of.

Beyond disgusting.

For me, it was the McChicken, the worst fast food sandwich.

bagel sandwich with cream cheese that expired, legit took three years to stop the random shudders of remembering the taste

once had supermarket-brand sausages arboad

a painful spell of diarrhea followed

Seriously how do they eat this shit

with their slanty mouths

Ugh fuck natto. Also fuck pickled plums. It's like an aborted fetus dipped in brine.

Packaged spicy tofu that was past it's expiration date.
Immediately got sick and it was the worst food poisoning feeling I've ever had (and I had only eaten just two slices).

You poor soul. What was it like eating properly made mashed potato? Could you just never have it again?

i kekd

>What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?

BALOT

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I thought it was an iced sugar cookie but it was a buttermilk biscuit with mustard spread on it

Never eat "instant" anything. WTF is wrong with mothers now? City folk.

Tried one. The yolk and liquid part taste good though.

I poured an entire can of Hormel turkey chili over some leftover spaghetti and went to town. It was disgusting.

My sister gave me a "buttered" potato chip once. She licked off all the salt without me knowing and then handed it to me. After I ate it she told me. That's the worst part of it all. Knowing.

Did you fuck?

>What is THE WORST thing you have ever eaten?
your mom's vagoo

No, but the next day she had frosted flakes for breakfast.

Be young boy
Mom wants to use up leftovers
Turkey Surprise!
Made dad cry

Cheeky.

Pizza with barbecue sauce as the sauce, fucking DISGUSTING

This is the one Japanese food I can't eat, I've tried it so many different ways and I can't make myself like it.

My mom loves this stuff.

when i was 14 my dad bought whipped peanut butter, grabbed a spoonful but as soon as it hit my tongue i started to gag and dry heave. it didnt taste like peanutbutter at all and the texture was real fucking weird.

>roommates

Are you poor?

Lentil soup

Not anymore, not in this lifetime, I refuse

When I was a kid, my Dad went on this health craze where he got this beetroot flavoured health drink.

It didn't taste like beetroot. It tasted like off-piss and rot.

He made me drink it every day for 3 years.

Worst part is I'm not even fucking healthy.

Thanks, Dad.