How much physical cash do you carry in your wallet?

How much physical cash do you carry in your wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

replicant.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None. I only need my phone because I pay for everything with $LTC

around $200 usually, a mix of 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s. i always have a mix of denominations, as i visit my bank every few weeks to ensure i have a proper distribution

who needs that worthless paper

Now that is beyond retarded....you cant even pay with LTC...if you said DGB or something useful Id understand but ok..

>Having a wallet

Just one bill (can be any denomination) which I use to snort my coke

I used to carry maybe $20 as a backup in case they don't take credit cards.

Nowadays even cash shops tend to have Square, so I don't carry any cash on me.

I don't carry a wallet anymore because I live in China where WeChat Pay is everything. If only there was a coin like WeChat Pay.

Oh, what's NANO?

only debit card and coins

$15-250

Just some coins for car parks

>DGB
>something useful

50 dollars cash and a debit card.
Thinking about getting a credit card for those sweet rewards.

I keep a $20 and maybe some 5s in my wallet. I use my credit card for mostly everything. I have used crypto for payments but not for stuff in RL. I pay for my VPN with LTC and Veeky Forums pass with BTC

America is living in the dark ages, making you sign for everything. Just tap that shit. $0.00 in my wallet for months.

usually none, but if i do its around 50-100

Literally never have cash, it's so long, going to ATM every time

Literally none, I have a card wallet.

why

At least $200. If you idiots don't use cash it'll disappear. No cash means the complete and total destruction of any remaining privacy.

Cash is already disappearing in first world nations though. All cash will be replaced with debit cards in 20 years.

between $600-$1400

Usually 2000 to 3000

couple k.

t. poker player

Yes, I agree and It's a huge problem. 20 years is generous. I suspect less than 10. WIth no cash the state will have full control of your assets. Piss someone off and your value goes to zero instantly. It's unfortunate so many youngins fail to see that.

one groat

>If you idiots don't use cash it'll disappear

If you idiots don't use horses to travel, they'll disappear.

On one hand... Absolutely correct. On the other, isn't that what crypto is here for?

BTC/Monero, Vertcoin, pretty soon your mobile phone will be your wallet and you will have no need for cash. Aas soon as some proper libre OS mobiles become a thing anyway... it'd be a shit idea to trust the goog with your money and spending habits even more than you're already doing.

They didn't outlaw horses for travel or stop breeding them you false equivalency perpetuating dumbass. Wait till cash is no longer legal tender, nobody accepts it as legal tender, or they stop printing it because muh debit cards I'm so trendy cash is stoopid.

>Wait till cash is no longer legal tender, nobody accepts it as legal tender

I carry enough cash to get home. Nothing more
My cards are empty
Assets off shore
Investments in growing business not the shit markets.

Don't worry about other sheeple, protect yourself

0$

>isn't that what crypto is here for?
Yes, decentralized money can prevent the state from locking someone out of their assets. As long as there are people willing to accept it as currency I see the value in crypto (and hold quite a bit). There's also privacy associated with crypto. A credit/debit card, not so much. But you're right about goo and I'm no fan. The Free Software Foundation is also working on a free and open source phone OS for those looking to move away from android/apple.

A man carries at least his age * 10 with him at all times.

About £3 in change for the vending machines at work.

Pay for almost everything on card these days.

Kek

It's already happening, venture off Veeky Forums once in a while....

>There is an increasing trend in Sweden of shops,
>restaurants and museums refusing to accept cash
>payments. Sweden’s transport system also, for the
>most part, only accepts card or mobile payment in
>a bid to improve the safety of transport staff.

>According to Bloomberg, “no cash accepted” signs
>are becoming a common sight around the country.

In usd it is around 100$, I live in shithole eastern europe where most small shops and some pubs still use cash

I'm gonna start calling you 'vending machine'

Let's just hope it'll be longer lived than ubuntu phone, I really wanted that one to work.

Do you know if there are any very simple linux-based phone OSs that can just give you calls, camera control and internet browsing?

I'm looking for something very simple with just these three functions and I'm very surprised it doesn't exist yet.

I'm gonna start calling you 'internet browsing'

>Do you know if there are any very simple linux-based phone OSs
Check out replicant
replicant.us/

Might be what you're after. This is the Phone OS the Free Software Foundation (look up Richard Stallman/GNU) is working on. No personal experience with it but the FSF has a good track record.

It's all in my debit card.

Depends which country I'm in at the time OP.

It's called autism.

>Veeky Forums pass

>pay for my
>Veeky Forums pass

Worse than fucking Reddit gold

EE is fckn amazing, start appreciate it faggo that you can live in safety, nice culture, tradatitions and no shitskins, we just have to keep out the mus-tards. Huge influx of white western european real refugees in the next 5 yrs can be expected in the area

same, except I don't go out of my way to get an even distribution

none
expect for the times when I go out drinking, then $100-$200

nobody cares about privacy, it's all about the convenience

you probably hold xmr as well, don't you?

it's mostly to pay for food delivery and tipping for various services

Around $10k. low key flexing on man

100-300 rub

>nobody cares about privacy
Share your passwords for email, online banking, crypto wallet keys, etc. Hypocrite.

Around €800, I only use my bank account for rent and utilities, everything else is paid with cash which I keep at home.

Just when I thought they couldn't be any more cucked

Nice try yah thieving nigger

Здapoвa, Ивaн.

No more than 20$ + Bermudian 2$ note for good luck

privacy and drugs

bout tree fiddy

ITT we fill out a mugger's questionaire

does anyone have horse population records to show a potential decline after automobiles? i assume breeding would die down as less people needed to buy them.

Lame

none. i have all my money in digibyte.

Usually less than 40 smackaroos

treefiddy

>dgb bagholders still lurk this board

Yes user, I see people riding horses everywhere I go
Feels good living in an amish town

Zero

a few hundred rupees

I don't see the point in carrying cash regularly. Unless I know I'm going somewhere where I'll need to buy drinks or tip. I use my credit card for almost everything since I get 2.5% cash back reward.

I have this same wallet but black. You can still carry some bills with it if u need

Vending machines take card these days

Cash is gross and boomers are no doubt behind the phrase "cash is king". Idiots, sad.

It's like holding someone's used Kleenex or cleaning wipe and exchanging it for goods in the marketplace. Debit is dope xd

40-60 dollars. I almost never use debit nor credit cards, only for online purchases

maybe $200

to all the cucks using only plastic.... get a grip soyboys.

CASH is king. Fucking pansy ass bitches. You mean to tell me you don't have a side hustle where you're earning some hard-ass DOLLAS?

You understand that the government *wants* card to be easy. The Canadian government has been pushing the convenience of contactless payments forever now.

Why? To push physical cash out of the sphere, and have all fiat dollars digitally trackable by the governments.

If you're cool with that, fine by me... But I get a certain satisfaction using cash, knowing the government doesn't know anything about my purchasing habits

This. Only soyboys use card because of "much convenience."
But if you don't care that all of your questionable purchases can be traced back to you...
My father grew up in Communist Poland before coming to America and he said with the way everything is going now, it feels more Big Brother here than it ever did there during the red years

No cash but I do carry an autistic amount of quarters. Don't know why but I'm obsessed with physical coins in general.

DGB is better than bitcoin

Librem 5 comes out beginning of 2019

POO

Somewhere between 50-100$. I pay with cash at small businesses so they can choose whether they want to report it or not. I use my cards for paying bills and paying corporations.

I keep at least $60 on me at all times.

I don't understand people who leave the house without any cash on them whatsoever.

That $60 is "fun money". I can spend it on whatever I want without any guilt or accounting, because in my mind it is already spent. Sometimes it'll last a couple days, sometimes a couple weeks.

Feel like ordering in food bc too tired/lazy to cook? Fun money.

Would rather valet than look for parking (i.e. waste time)? Fun money.

Want to just get a drink from the bar and GTFO without closing tabs (i.e. wasting time)? Fun money.

Want to grab a refreshing beverage from the corner store on a sunny weekday afternoon? Fun money.

Having fun money makes life more fun. It doesn't have to be a lot. $60 is plenty at this stage of life desu. I just top it off whenever I run out or get down to below $20. It's also good to keep some cash handy in the house, never know when it might come useful.

Some people might know it as "walkin' around money" in the pimp vernacular. How much fun money do you carry?