How does a female gets sexually interested into a male?

how does a female gets sexually interested into a male?

I keep hearing that females are not visually excited as well as males.

Not science. Get the fuck out.

They are attracted to social value.

For instance the equivalent of a 10/10 banging chick for a female is a celebrity male.

Op's topic does have validity for some further inquiry, just like gluten sensitivity and genetic based differences on racial superiority.

1. Looks
2. Money
3. Status

In this order.

most males are ugly as fuck for females.
the average male is rated as a 3 in most female polls.

even male models are rated at 7 by females.

Ogi Ohas has a google tech talk on this

>how does a female gets sexually interested into a male?

Referencing humans and higher animals, they are almost fully driven by consideration of potential offspring, *even* if they have no plans for procreation themselves. To consider the list offered by ...

1. Looks: conscientious of genetic deficiencies, obviously, but also factors having to do with strength and size, required to protect children and themselves from the environment and genetic competition (other females).

2. and 3. are pretty much the same, and a late development in our evolution. Social standing offers the same and potentially enhanced protections and opportunities of 1.

There's an additional factor: 4. Personality...this in no way trumps the previous three. Women seek out a male with a balanced personality (in general) in order to secure their children from the male's negative impulses. A husband that beats and kills his children is a definite problem, but the option to simply leave always exists, especially in modern society.

In general, you're going to see females prioritize 1. in the youth, then shift their biases to 2. and 3. as they need to "settle down" to fully produce offspring. They will frequently cite 4. in order to minimize an appearance of superficiality.

This is, of course, a more complex pursuit than males, which boils down to 1...a lack of genetic deficiencies, plus "big boobs" to feed offspring and "big butts", implying larger hips, implying no challenges or complications to childbirth.

Satisfied? Ain't science and biology grand?

liberals BTFO

If this were true, losers would not have girlfriends. Occasionally, losers do have girlfriends.

friendly reminder that these comics were made by a super salty 5'3" poo-in-loo.

korean*

> defending evo-psych on a science board

Get that dad bod going, they like to see that shit.

>evolution isn't real

The youth earth creationists want you home by dinner time user.

> psychology doesn't have major problems in it's methodology
Pretty sure you belong on the humanities board

XD hahahahahaha absolute kek

Actually, I prefer small asses. So small, in fact, that they're concave. Flat chests, too Also, I prefer my women to be male.

>7/10
>Poor
>Have no status
How did I find a nice 9/10?

again.

There's theories that homosexuality necessarily exists to compensate for a lack of females or males in a social unit. Gays may also have a unique, unusual input beneficial to that unit, defusing heterosexual mating tension. This also explains why humans are a little more long-lived than other mammals...grandparents provide useful experience to their younger relations, making them "useful" to evolution past their breeding age.

On that note, unusual attractions (fetishes) are likely just evolution doing it's thing, which is trying different survival techniques. How necessary are large breasts, for instance, in a modern, First World nation with plenty of off-the-shelf baby formula? Couldn't the energy used in maintaining a large rack be put into other purposes? Etc.

I read something saying that the female relatives of homosexual males had higher fecundity, so it could be genes that are expressed differently in males and females perhaps.

google images

>well off
>cute face
>dad bod however
>dating 8/10, smart, loving, traditional girl
Confidence is the most important thing. Number 2 would probably be ambition. If you lack those things, women will never take you seriously.

>As if this board is anything but shitposting