Uptrend comming

Uptrend comming.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is not ir really a bearish down trend flag?

Double bottom?

Beautiful volume

Imagine this is the day with the highest percent in recovery! be prepared

BIG IF TRUE

FUCK! It's the flying Dracula! Bull run back on the menu bois!

>tfw held through the storm and bought the dip

lol is this 5m?

TRUE IF BIG

Watch those 3 lines.

BIG SO TRUE?!

how about skycoin? i like what they did with the blockchain technology, i see true potential

If it breaks = buy.

TRUE! SO BIG!

S M I N E M
M
I
N
E
M

30m stoch RSI has been sitting at 99 for 3 ticks and now 1 hour is hitting 100, it's all down hill from here

COLOSSAL IF CONFIRMED

Sminem male the call

Shit a typo were fucked, in sorry guys soooo sorry

He is alpha male so there is no mistake there.

kek'd

Am I the only one seeing a pussy on the chart?

Possible.

Sminem, make the call.

how bout dis

>BTC just dumped bigly from the massive inverted cup and shoulders that according to muh TA meme lines should have seen it pump
>But look here's a pattern that's guaranteed to pump it!
TA is such a fucking joke.

SMINEM MAKE THE CALL

Nope

Buy here if breaks blue line.

This is super silly.

The only reason we shot up from 8300 is because we were overbought on the longer time frames. That was the time to buy. Slowly edging back into neutral territory so we can commence with the tankening.

and dis?

prepare your shorts

Long position 50x leverage (0.0026 BTC bet)

I would wait until it hits $9400.

haha say goodbye to those funds boy you're in the middle of a bull trap

Inb4 another big red dildo in about an hour

>He thinks I care about a 0.0026 BTC position...

The upside down vagina lips of hope. Classic bull pattern

TA is useless when MtGox guy is looking to drop his nuts on your chin.

Nah pretty sure he times his dumps with the market. If BTC goes in an uptrend he isn't going to dump it just like that, he will wait till it reaches more favorable prices.

>Double bottom, reversal.

nope he said he dumps when theres enough volume to not crash the price as much (e.g. on major support lines)

dump it

double bottom on 15 min timeframe,
based on chart pattern, breakout range is from 8900 to 9350

due to small timeframe, low buy volume and macro trend, this double bottom does not confirm an overall reversal, but rather is a quick day trade opportunity if you got in at the breakout point or second touch of resistance line, but take profit, as it will continue going down if it does not break above 9350 ish
also of note is the massive support/resistance level at 9400, which is historically important level

this we have had 2 or 3 large spikes down with massive sell volume, but not the all out panic that we've seen before. you want to try and buy the bottoms of PANIC dips because those always bounce, this could very well be a small break in a larger dip like we saw on the dip down to 5800, where we saw a bounce from 7600 to 9100, then a fall back to 8000 and a bounce up to 9400, which failed to break out leading to a resumed panic drop, also to note, is that these bounces took between 44 and 48 hours, so the relevance of the 15min chart is questionable.
if you want to buy the bottom, wait for extended periods of large volume and large candles/wicks which show people are climbing over each other to sell.

for BTC watch 9400 support/resistance level for reversal and watch 200 day MA for confirmation of dip to a minimum of 8k, although there is massive buy wall/support on order book at 8400 (600, now down to 400 btc buy wall) at least on kraken. if break below 5800, get ready for full on panic

for eth, watch for break below 150 day MA for panic drop confirmation, there is a bit of shaky support around 600 USD, but if we break below recent bottoms and enter a panic, the next well defined level is 475 to 400 USD and lines up with 300 day MA approaching 475

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#rekt

with dumps of this size, the fucker is the one MAKING the market. the reason it looks like he "sold the bottoms" of the crashes and dips is because he made the fucking bottoms and dips with his sell orders.

and if you think sells of that size can't affect the market that much, I'll lay out a few arguments.
the market, even for btc isn't as liquid as would be ideal. the number of btc available is lower than what it should be due to a fair amount of inaccessible btc from being lost, keys forgotten, old hard drives broken, forgotten about etc. you also need to subtract the btc in the satoshi wallet(s) because those are locked away and not on the market.
this means supply is much lower than you would expect. now you also have to take out all the btc that people are storing off of exchanges and that is not being held for trading but for holding as those are not available for trading and don't move around very quickly.
even though trade volume may be high, you have to look at that as buys+sells, which includes wash trading. it's probably not as rampant as some people argue, and probably isn't the only reason btc spiked to 20k, but a very illiquid market plus a mania phase will cause a run up like the one to 20k.
you can buy and sell massive volumes in small price ranges and create large transaction volume, but that doesn't show info on how much is buys and how much is sells and at what levels. there are some cool indicators on paid charting platforms that show better volume distribution that I wish I had access to, but I'm not giving trading-view my shekels. if you have access to these I'd strongly advise them (called volume by price/trend abbreviated as VBP PBV VPT PVT or VAP) this will show you what volume is at what price level so you can see consolidation ranges versus large movements
you also can't include any futures trading (including bitmex) as those are all cash settled.
while btc has higher liquidity it isn't nearly as liquid as is ideal

How do I buy and sell shares, never done it before

I get you but it doesn't make sense to dump when BTC reverses trend. Any sane person would wait for volume to pick up and then start dumping again.

T-30minutes until you get JUST'D

How? I sold days ago and am looking for reentry point. I hope for 9400.

you TA fags are just absolutely retarded

BITCOIN CANNOT BE TA'd

NOBODY I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS HAS PREDICTED SHIT

>Buy @ 9400???
What

I know plenty of people that have predicted this, you're just looking at those faggots on Tradingview that have no clue what they are doing.

The next few minutes are critical for BTC

>NOBODY I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS HAS PREDICTED SHIT
probably because you should look for good TA outside biz

stop spamming this

which is what he did, but in a limited capacity,

he was under time pressure and had to liquidate a significant amount within a time period of a few months. as time went on and bear market became extended, he dumped higher volumes leading to larger panics (evidenced by steeper crashes and large volumes for extended times)
also, this was unleveraged volume, and while no platform allows bitmex level leverage using the underlying btc asset, a fair amount of leverage is available and can greatly affect the transaction volume compared to the actual fiat available at each price level

And down we go

I know you idiots really want to see 5k BTC but it's not gonna happen. Double bottoms indicate reversals. deal with it.

soooo, what's your analysis of what just happened?

Just STFU

1051541451431641621571721571511441234567881234567812345678123678326470547 2999999259923478990124999995689902993413269916749953349999914649932724997 2994567809912568990139956799809929936781467998299634699818991169966144990 2999994569970124995699801323459999012615302799995324993243699019923412993 2994567801993569980299356780239999456725634569974326992644399243992369936 2994567801992689901239967899029939945745315319931253399436998011992349950 2998012345299999388352999991039953991232012479934673289999982640499999415

good post

>Double bottoms indicate reversals
and we had reversal on corresponding time frame
real double bottoms or tops take weeks or months to play out
thats why we are heading to the possible 6k double bottom
>deal with it

Is you a retarded

>spot potential trend
>wait for it to form
>set rebuy price at breaking level
>wait
>well didn't break set lvl
>nvm will look for the next trend
Yes, I didn't buy high and sell low, so I do classify as mentaly retarded.

lol get rekt

lmao hope you enjoyed getting liquidated in an hour

same dump at 4.00pm utc 3 days running.

I like the way you think. I’m all in!

the jews arent even trying to hide their market manipulation

i dont understand how diver and laying dude translate into retarded

It did go up after i called it. Check the times.

going long with 0.07 btc, this should be enough to make up my losses if i go 25x
dont let me down Veeky Forums ..

1 month chart, what do you see?
Double top that's right.
Enjoy you 24hour pump

>I am couchcuck diverNEET?
What the fuck?

uhh lads
literally every ta here predicts the market to remain bearish
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/

Sofa king= so fucking
I don't know the bottom two

deep rest = depressed
we've solved it lads

for the short term sure.
the general trend is still upward

looked at btc/usd a bit more,
don't want to call bottoms, but if you haven't looked this deep here is what I see
8400 level from recent moves on hourly
>8k with 250 day MA underneath (not very relevant, 250 day MA doesn't show correlation with price action/big levels
>7k based on 300 day MA which is the average that we bounced off of from dip to 5800 has some decent support lower at 6600
>6k with 350 day MA (this MA has no previous correlation, and this area is fuzzy so be careful and look for other signs like volume and candle/wick size)
>5500 with 400 day MA and bottom of support from october to early november trading/consolidation range which was the last major consolidation range before mania phase, the last bottom of 5800 is within this consolidation range, no super strong signals, so this is also pretty fuzzy
>450 day MA at 5k, and 500 day MA at 4500, the 500 MA is more important, idk about the 450, likely not significant, but both of these are good support levels built off of resistance levels formed from early august to early october trading ranges (remember the big 5k resistance/psychological barrier)
>4k 750 day MA (250 MA on 3 day chart) and support level formed from absolute bottoms at mid march and early july 2017. haven't even been approached or looked at for months
going according to the stereotypical bubble chart, this 4k would be the line formed by bottom before "take off" phase and bottom of "bear trap" and would be lower end of capitulation start of despair
>mean level according to bubble chart at 2000, lines up with 200 MA on weekly chart, my charts don't go far enough back to get more data this is where despair sets in as even "early adopters" who bought sub 5k have buy in prices above current price
we took a big stop which could turn out to be the most ridiculous bull trap ever, and as much as I don't want to be apocalyptic, this might just be the bubble crash. but this isn't prophecy, it's what I'm watching and worst case scenario

getting pretty close though. green is log trendline, yellow is without log.

You’re a retard.

We are in the institutional investor stage. Smart money was in this early when it was for deep web shit. Now there has been the first real sell off.

Smart money knows where we are. If you fucks think blockchain tech is just some fluke then you need to do some more research. This is just the beginning. While btc may ultimately fail, a few alts will see their day.

I am so fucking depressed

>not a bubble.

true about blockchain tech,
but same thing happened with dotcom, tech was revolutionary but still had mania phase and bubble + crash
I don't think it's truth, but it's worst case scenario, and these are just things that I am personaly looking out for to either confirm or deny "muh bubble" meme

>doesn’t know how markets work
>doesn’t zoom out on the charts

KOBAYASHI still dumping what is wrong with that guy selling the bottom

This is how markets work, this tech is still in the incubator. Markets will always shit and recover.

> muh tangible product

Fog and cloud computing is taking over. Tangibility is a more of a meme than anything

Its a fucking heartbeat bucko.

At least I held this time. I invested more than I can afford to lose so I'm ready to kill myself if it doesn't reverse (and after I fail to bitmex the remains). I've suffered long enough.

yeah, there is plenty of hype-tech
I don't know where to find the charts, but there are some good graphics that show adoption curves, and relevance/potential of tech like VR, AR, cloud, AI, etc.
however, the difference is that bitcoin is almost perfectly designed for speculation, and crypto-currency is pure blockchain, basically unapplied. the closest comparison I can think of would be to literally buying the cable or electricity that connected the internet during the dotcom bubble.
what I cam across in my reading when I first started looking into blockchain as a technology was that when it was actually implemented and started to see real world use, it would be in ways not immediately visible, meaning that it would be a revolution in all that back end stuff that goes on with technology, and not something that would be valuable in itself, but rather, like with modern day tech companies specifically software companies, the value would come from the people and companies and products that use blockchain in developing novel products and solutions, not in directly tradable digital currencies.
it's revolutionary, but unfourtunatly like with everything else, you can invest directly in the concept. you can't invest in blockchain, just like you can't invest in "the internet" or "AI" or "the automobile" or "the stem engine" or "the industrial revolution" what you need to do is invest in what/who will create the most value from the technology.
and if this is "how markets work" then we will (maybe are) seeing the burst of the initial hype bubble, like with dotcom and markets in general, that doesn't mean it's smart to invest before it is near bottom. it means wait for bottom, put money in the survivors that look like they actually have a shot, and sit on your hands for the real development to start.
blockchain is the next big thing if you ask me, but just like dotcom, the real shit happens after the crash

Look guys we got a Quantitative analyst here.