Wtf, I almost feel bad for buying into this project for this cheap

Wtf, I almost feel bad for buying into this project for this cheap.

>70k AMB now

Should wait till it's sub $0.01 because that's how much it's worth

Serious? I have a buy order in at about $1.50 should I take this out? the team looked okay and the marketcap is low?

I can see it getting traction in the next bullrun am I wrong?

>falling for pajeet shitpostong

user, I...

Buy order taken out, I didn't even see the AMB shill on here I was doing my own research and found it, but if it's being shilled on here I'm defo not picking up those bags

AMB has been shilled heavily for weeks now

So shilling on biz makes a project automatically bad hmmm. You're telling me this project has not the potential do reach VENs market cap?

I bought in too soon. 16k amblet reporting in

ven 2.0
enjoy the PnD fags

Can't have a dump without a pump. This thing has been dead in the water.

> "Hello this is Lakshit, please buy this good product sir, I would never lie on internet and scam people"

Shilling on Veeky Forums is a sign of desperation. People don't do it to help out, they do it because their bags are getting heavier.

No clue about AMB, the shilling here is reason enough to stay away from it for the time being.

very interesting point bro, but every coin is a heavy bag right now, so where are all the other shills and how does it relate to project fundamentals?

>shilling eth at $5-->desperation
>shilling antshares at $5 -->desperation
>shilling lumens at 5c -->desperation in a few weeks

Guess sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't who would have thought.

What if they have an expensive watch?

Are you seriously listening to these mongos?
Every coin gets shilled here eventually , your research pointed you to a good project , AMB has a fuckton of potential and they are actually working their asses off and are ahead of schedule

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Oh yee of little faith.

I only feel kinda salty because that Swiss dude leaked this shit to Veeky Forums, meaning bunch of basic bitches/stealth normans will get shitload of money in a few months at most.

Even after leaking it to Veeky Forums, this thing is still hugely under the radar.

as we enter the bear markets and the global regulatory crackdown, all the scamcoins and ponzi schemes will quickly die, while the legitimate projects with respectable team and solid fundamentals will gradually occupy the top of coinmarketcap. Yes, AMB will not grow overnight, but 1-2 years down the road, when most coins of today will be dead, AMB will be there at the top, transforming our planet for the better!

Don't be stupid. Just because something gets shilled doesn't mean there's no value. Use your critical thinking skills and stop allowing marketing to influence you one way or another. Ambrosus has more real world potential than any other company in the cryptosphere right now.

brainlet not identifying sarcasm, go back to plebbit

Get back to TG Albert

Unironically one of the best long term holds in crypto

unironically I'm going to piss myself laughing when you idiots and the jibrel shills are getting dumped on

>when

? It has already been just a constant stream of bleeding out to death.

whos' going to dump you retarded nigger? this shit was pumped and dumped earlier, it's been above 70k sats. There's no dumping left to be done

this chad coin literally dipped to its ico price, if u dont buy this STAY POOR FAGGOTS

Yep, it's nearly impossible to dip further now that weak hands sold

I remember these exact posts when REQ was 6 cents and it reached a dollar and went 5X in sats.

1k amblet here. am i going to make it?

10k is probably the point where you'll make it due to master nodes

Hey AMBlets, how was that PnD from that "partnership" with european coffee. KEK
>still no price action
I'll open a suicide hotline eom for TGfags

Anyone got a link to the swissbro threads? I didn't pay attention at the time but I think I might dump my ven for a tasty profit the next time it pumps and buy amb

shilling on Veeky Forums is the perfect time to sell

You accumulate before the breakout brainlet. VEN was like 50 cents and people probably made fun of you for hoarding that too.

This. I posted about VEN here at .50 cents to 1$. Got called a shill and had nothing but salty walties trying to troll with pictures of samsung written on a fucking blackboard. AMB is the next coin thatll have a run like XRB and VEN

oh man, you're either going to be very sorry soon or you're fudding because
>muh do the opposite of Veeky Forums

VEN was shilled on here before it pumped as well, its time is done. This AMB hasn't even spent much effort hyping their own coin yet.

You'll get at least 10-20k, but you should shoot for more.

Kek

looks like i have some wagecucking to do.

Good luck fair user, every $500 you put in now will be worth 10k in the future.

ERC20 Tokens in general suffer a lot of issues with mass adoption ability.

They're moving over to their own blockchain anyway, it's on the roadmap

although obvious at some points it is desperation
>DBC
it is sometimes a solid project.... anyone who believes other wise is a complete moron
It isn't just 1 of those all the time

I'm looking forward to this. But right now I'm hyped for the token economy reveal eom. Master nodes and probably a second token

The last drawback of this project is its token economics