2 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.trade/
powh.trade/mypowh.php
bitconnect.co/bitcoin-information/22/how-to-buy-bitconnect-coin
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayyy

PoWH3D is the first multi-use ERC20 token that self-governs trading pair prices in the fairest way possible due to automatic price adjustments. This makes price manipulation due to sell and buy walls virtually impossible. In addition to this disruptive pricing model (normies love the word disruptive), there is permanent incentive to hold P3D due to it's dividends model. Dividends come from a flat tax that is deducted from every transaction in the blockchain, which makes holding P3D very lucrative no matter how many tokens you hold. The community is creating various dapps that incorporate P3D as their main source of data and exchange, and the developers themselves are continuously improving the infrastructure. Multi-platform wallets are being considered by the developer team.

I'm at a 100 USD dividends/free money right now thanks to weak hands, please keep selling right before the shill campaign

STOP SHILLING YOU FUCK I WANT MY TOKENS CHEAP BEFORE PLEBS KNOW

PoWH Charts: powh.trade/
Check you balance and divs, without metamask, even in mobile: powh.trade/mypowh.php

404 in 3...2...1....

Plebs should read the name of this at least once, so they can FOMO in when it's too late on Sunday.

This entire post is basically a public announcement for a enourmous Pump

Is anyone still stupid enough to buy this?

No, and nobody has for over a week

Admin has told everyone not to shill until they launch the new website this weekend. Not even sure why this thread is up in the first place, was not part of the plan.

Anyway, that's the reason why no new buys have happened. The doors are essentially shut for now.

Fuckig moron stop posting

This shouldn't have been posted yet. It's for "insiders only" so to speak. I apologize.

>only thing in dev is a new UI
>old dev stole over 2 ETH with basic js redirect, destroying the 'secure' perception in mere days
>mantso already dumped
>more than a month later you still have a timer up, and for 2 days at that
>posting ref links on biz is bannable

pick any of those, nothing will happen on sunday, the whole discord is desperate bag holders begging for an update of any substance, and it hurts to watch

This.

>PoWH3D is the first multi-use ERC20 token that self-governs trading pair prices in the fairest way possible due to automatic price adjustments. This makes price manipulation due to sell and buy walls virtually impossible. In addition to this disruptive pricing model (normies love the word disruptive), there is permanent incentive to hold P3D due to it's dividends model. Dividends come from a flat tax that is deducted from every transaction in the blockchain, which makes holding P3D very lucrative no matter how many tokens you hold. The community is creating various dapps that incorporate P3D as their main source of data and exchange, and the developers themselves are continuously improving the infrastructure. Multi-platform wallets are being considered by the developer team.

Literally nothing has changed from EPX besides partial sells and ref links, which pretty much cucks everyone who isnt a top % shiller

You have shot yourselves in the foot, repeatedly

The funniest thing about this post is partial sells actually make walls possible, and the dividends are provably 3% less lucrative than your competitor

"multi-platform wallets" doesn't even mean anything. the platform is ethereum. what, you're gonna close an iphone wallet app and slap 3D stickers on it?

>only thing in dev is a new UI
Objectively false. Did you even check the roadmap? There's multiple devs working on different dApps lol.

>mantso already dumped
20% of his bags. Whereas Divine dumped 100% of his bags on all of you.

>more than a month later you still have a timer up, and for 2 days at that
P3D has been up for not even two weeks, and they launched with an unfinished UI. Which mantso has been remaking from scratch.

>posting ref links on biz is bannable
>implying you can only post ref links on biz
>implying you need to post ref links on biz
Spotted the brainlet.

You forget the part where P3D is a valid ERC20 token that can be transferred, and EPY is nothing but a self-contained pyramid with useless tokens that cannot be used for anything else.

Not interested in your racist ponzi illegal bullshit

Lmao the main dev said the word nigger and that triggers you? What are you even doing on Veeky Forums.

pic related, growth post-divine. Already posted your growth

>Objectively false. Did you even check the roadmap? There's multiple devs working on different dApps lol.

I see one (count them, one) developer working on "a dApp" of nondescription, which he's publicly posted he is stuck on because he too is a pajeet-level coder

>P3D has been up for not even two weeks, and they launched with an unfinished UI. Which mantso has been remaking from scratch.

In what world is launching an unfinished product ever a good idea? Why do you think the new UI will drive FOMO? I've seen it - it will just be easier for bag holders to track their losses over time with fancy charts

>Spotted the brainlet.
so tell me user, where else will you shill this? leddit?

>You forget the part where P3D is a valid ERC20 token that can be transferred
For a 10% fee - there are exactly 0 circumstances in which you would ever want to transfer it anywhere.

Your shady ass devs even want to implement an XMR / BTC exchange that takes ANOTHER 10%, instead of embedding shapeshift - because if you knew that shapeshift existed, they would lose money.

Hilariously, they could build this with a 1% fee and make bank. But they wont

>started roasting you so hard I changed the picture

Tei Tenga,

>Moderator of Ethphoenix btw.

>Definitely not trying to spread FUD because you are balls deep in the competitor

Your first instinct is to defend racist language rather than apologize?

You do get this is the person held out as the face of POW3D, the 'brains' of the operation?

Not me on the wrong side of this one...

Oh did daddy say you could start advertising again? Hey jackass, you realize that those ref links make Powh illegal in the United States.
It was all fun and games until they got too greedy...

Now you "best" feature is why American cannot buy powh. Good job! Im sure your turd will look great.

You're free to address the "FUD", if you can.

I bought into 3D at launch as well, and was fleeced with the rest of them. Thankfully I actually profited before I exited, because **sumpunk** leaked me the address early.

JUST

PoWH3D isn't marketed at all. We are not shilling this yet.

You are pathetic and have an agenda, so why don't you go ahead and kys.

Black pyramid lives matter!

>shilling powh
>illegal in the US

what dont you get? Its fucking illegal to have ref links. It make it illegal because youre paying people to join a ponzi scheme which is strictly stated to be illegal in all forms.

REF LINK KILLED POWH.
and just think for a second, why would any ever want to 'halt" marketing?

You can't address ANYTHING I posted? Even your shilling has degraded to shit-tier

So what if this racist powh bullshit has ref links, they ain't got nothing on our legal non racist pyramid. Fucking crackers.

Well I don't care about you all
But believe me I have invested in this and I know I will gain with new UI

whats wrong guys? did daddy tell you to stop bump the thread? making you look bad?

You are the weakest bait i have seen in a while, congrats

Nope.

While I have your attention, could you please back up your claims that ref links are the reason why pyramids are illegal (LUL)

do you know why craig grant is on trial?

sure friend
>pyramids are illegal

this is false.

>ref links to pyrmaid schemes are illegal.

this is true. See the difference? By financially incentivizing people to join with you broken ref links, you are participating

"A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business."

you are taking people personal money when they use your masternode. That 30% that isnt going to the pot make you personally profit off of someone else and that is illegal.

Remember when ponzi started saying he only did memes, and wasn't a contract dev?

I member

Alright, let's say you are right. (You obviously aren't, you're just a pathetic faggot)

You realize that masternodes can be taken out of the website? It doesn't matter if this is in the contract, if nobody knows how to access it through the official site, everything is gucci

>it doesnt matter if this is in he contract
>it doesnt matter people have already profited off masternode
>it doesnt matter criag grant already profited off powh masternodes \

tell it to the judge. whats done is done. you are fucked if you make any money on powh

Since when is ETH money?

you know bitconnect took BTC, right?

They took Fiat as well, which is why they got fucked.

Cryptos are not money, they are virtual goods.

ah ive seen you have moved goal post...
ok onto the next point i guess..

just because it is an unregulated market, does not mean you can just ass fuck people and get away with it. Remember, all transactions are public record so everyone knows exactly how much each person has made, especially with a master node.

If you think the argument of, "muh eth aint money" will save you from prosecution you have another thing coming.

bitconnect.co/bitcoin-information/22/how-to-buy-bitconnect-coin

No, they didn't, you're misinformed

But the only way other pyramids can make money is by getting more people to join, which by your logic is illegal???

you really can't even read

the distinction lies in taking a direct revenue stream from your personal referrals - "owning" someone else's buy in, in part

When you implement it that way, that 30% is no longer considered dividends, in any sense. It's considered capital gain.

no, what you have failed to do is distinguish the difference of EVERYONE making money in a pot and YOU PERSONALLY making money.

Masternode allow YOU to take a 30% cut from anyone that use it, forever! That is not a game, that is stealing.

The reason ethphoenix is different is that all money goes to the community pot FIRST and redistributed evenly according to toekn holders. That is very different right?

Masternode are uneven and im arguing it even unfair and illegal, because YOU personally, YOU ALONE, are taking money from someone else for them to join.

there is a distinction here you dont get.

additionally, it doesnt matter even if you were able to disable them becaus epeople have ALREADY made money use them and thats tainted the entire project. It will always be in the code and people will keep using it.

you think its bad now....what if this did start making tons of money? Then you your petty crimes would be magnified by the success of the own scheme you created. Your own meme campaign will just dig your grave even deeper.

Get. the. fuck. out.

"Masternode allow YOU to take a 30% cut from anyone that use it, forever"

Okay, you absolutely have no idea how the contract works, bye.

JUST

what do you think your lead dev means by "Forever ;)"

>pic related

That just means that the browser now stores the ref when they visit the site using the ref, and that ref links also work when visiting the homepage.

> user checks out site using my reflink
> user goes to the site by themselves sometime in the future
> Browser remembers the ref, passes it to metamask

You're not "forever" tied to that masternode. You can switch or blank it out at anytime.

Further more, the quote you have

> Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk.

You're still soliciting others to join your thing.

Because the masternode gets saved to their cookies and when they buy the next time (without having deleted their cookies), they will buy with your masternode again.

This means that you get 30% of the dividends their buy pays to the contract. This doesn NOT mean, that you are stealing from them.

This does NOT mean that you are getting 30% of their dividends forever - which is how you phrased it.

You are claiming that you are actually taking money from the people you refer, which is incorrect.

you do take money from every buy they make until they clear the cookie or click another ref link though, what he said isn't incorrect

No you do not TAKE money. You are getting 30% of the dividends he pays to the contract. The contract still gets 70%.

If you buy in without being referred, you pay the contract 100% of the dividends.

>You're still soliciting others to join your thing.
just not in exchange for a personal % equity of their buy. there is a difference whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

what the fuck that is exactly what I said. You fucking said it yourself, every buy once you've clicked someones masternode, 30% of the 10% divs of the purchase goes directly to the referrer

>this just means your browsers stores the ref link
ya and so some normie could very easily be giving their masternoder money day after day because he has never cleared his cookies ever. It not like it was clearly advertised anywhere right? I mean we had to drag it out of the dev just 5 minutes ago so dont act like this is common knowledge.

>pic related
he even implies, mansto the lead dev, that master nodes SHOULD keep getting the 30%

>you still soliciting
are you kidding me? so is everyone ever advertising any product. The difference here is im not personally making money by draggin you in UNDER me with a ref link.

It was purposely coded that way, why do you think people would clear their cookie every time the go to buy? Im saying thats sneaky as fuck, but not surprising for powh at all.

Yes, that 30% is you personally profiting from another person in order to get them into a scheme, that 30% never sees the pot. Say the poor guy doesn't clear his cookies, now hes paying you 30% all the time. How convenient...

Tei Tenga, you are one ugly creature. I am not sure how much you have invested into Ethpyramid/Ethphoenix, but it seems to be a substantial amount if you are FUDing this hard.

There is absolutely no proof that the gain of digital goods, even if it's because of referral links, is illegal. This is happening in millions of other online games. You are talking out of your ass and you are too heavily invested into a dead project (EPY). You are running at 100% right now, you are marketing the shit out of Phoenix, yet you are growing slow as fuck.

Your website looks like ass, your community consists of hateful and angry people.

You can FUD as much as you want in the next week. Until then, shut the fuck up you ugly clown. PoWH3D has marketing capabilities you cannot even comprehend. You do not have to believe me, just watch what happens next week.

You still personally profit from shilling any pyramid you're a part of, whether it be 3% of their buy in or 0.01%

I really don't get your moral/legal high ground. We're both shilling pyramids that government cucks will call illegal.

You are making money, even if you drag people into this without your masternode.

This is what you faggots don't understand.

You can advertise this to people and you will still personally profit from it, because they contract profits and you are in it.

Masternodes don't change shit.

lol, friend

precedent for this type of scheme is being decided on right now with the bitconnect case. they never accepted fiat, they accepted BTC. ETH is identical in terms of the law. their referral system is the one thing, the only thing, which legally implicates craig grant and others as "selling securities". You're uneducated.

you are literally so stupid, that you can't see the identical behavior your scheme and bitconnect employ, and opt instead to throw grade-school level insults at anyone who dares speak of the business model being extremely similar. I've already said more than once it probably won't be an issue for you, but please. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I am truly, honestly praying for your bags.

>ref links are the same as not having ref links
My god, can you really be this desperate? If ethphoenix is illegal, than why was it rated in dappraders top ten? Even if they are a shit source, this has far more legitimacy then you are granting it. it is listend as the other front end ethpyrmaid.
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

My high ground is that im not tricking anyone, unlike sneaking divs from under them

Imagine actually being so stupid that a securities fraud case could unfold right in front of your lap, you could actually watch the main shill stop shilling your own product based on his lawyers advice, and still not realize that something about your scheme constitutes liability. Honestly. It's not FUD, it's happening to Craig right now, and if he kept shilling you, (you're lucky he stopped) you probably WOULD have blown up to the point that all the big shillers would be facing another securities case. You seriously think craig is just tired of scamming people? the man made a living off of it - he's finally got a lawyer, someone who went to school, telling him: STOP SHILLING REF LINKS - and he listened, because at least he was able to buy his way out of being this retarded.

whether or not you face legal action does not, and will never change the fact that the US currently views this business model as securities fraud

All this is, is 3-4 people shilling their bags as hard as possible, I can guarantee you even the dev is in this thread trying to protect it.

Pyramids are so a month ago

>There is absolutely no proof that the gain of digital goods, even if it's because of referral links, is illegal.

Like, how does one even respond to this if you're just intent on ignoring the case presented to craig and trevon completely? If you did more than 10 seconds of research into it, you would find what I am saying is 100% irrefutable under US law, you would also find that given enough popularity, the US would pursue legal action against the biggest shills. For fucks sake man. It is happening. Right in front of you. You're all laughing at bitconnect shills being JUSTd, and all you have done is made a decentralized bitconnect, in terms of liability for securities fraud. How did you get like this?

It seems to me the only difference YOU see between bitconnect shills, and PoWH3D shills, is you get to call Craig and Trevon niggers which is xD hilarious

End your life before the SEC does

Savage, get RAPED

Where did powh go it was just getting good

Bump for this embarrassment

Hey idiot. I used to be in the discord. All you guys talk about is fucking over people. Go fuck yourself.

Wow... this thread didnt turn out like you expected huh?

beep boop wats goin on in this trainwreck guys?

im glad you left, you sound like a cunt.
Anyways, if you think telling people about the legal danger of powh is a dick move than i have reason to expect your just some weak wristed powh shill trying to save face. You arent even addressing any of the real arguments here, so fuck off ya cunt. Come back when you have something to say.

Literally everyone in the discord was talking about how stupid people were for investing in this. Discord and Veeky Forums are their best shills...well...they used to be. I'm glad i got out. Hope you leeches go to prison. Also i reported to the FBI lol have fun.

Interesting take - most of the chat is actually focused on development, though. I guess an argument could be made that out-developing others is fucking them over?

50% of posts in PoWH are literally just the word "nigger"

You're just showing your true face. If you were smart you'd take your dividends and run.

The absolute state of desperate bag-holders

We tried to warn you

You know we have ID's here, right? No one is falling for your shit pajeet.

hahahahaha you are a joke m8
you even responded to yourself hahaha.
you opinions are so valuable to everyone.

>shows true face

I’m not even in this shit but you’re a fucking snitch faggot. Let nature run its course. Fuck wrong with you.

Do you think I'm trying to hide my ID?

I'll even give myself a trip-code so you know it's me every time I post in a 3D thread

>being this insecure about your own pyramid so you start derailing a thread, dropping names and FUDing as hard as you can
Well played, faggots.

is it FUD if its true?

>let us see who truly has weak hands.

>not understanding what FUD means
The absolute state of ethpy, gentlemen.

>not understanding your own investment
that absolute state of powh, gentlemen

:thinking:

>missing craig this much

he probably really quit shilling because you called him a nigger :/ is there anything you can't fuck up?

fuck off sumpunk, your a cunt and your going to get a lot of people in trouble.

Tightest pyramid on the block, user

Cringy ethpyramid/phoenix teens detected in thread. Please wear special uniform to not get cancer.

All 3D bag holders are welcome to place bets on Pyrmex - it has more daily volume by itself than PoWH3D! c:

>muh new colorful UI
>muh hold on "marketing" their "product"
>muh "assets"

still not going to save you from the judge, even your dev cant say this is legal.