Am I autistic if I always order tendies at restaurants?

Am I autistic if I always order tendies at restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7944899#p7946375
warosu.org/ck/thread/8220415#p8221181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you call them tendies.
Call them chicken fingers like an adult, jesus christ.

>chicken fingers
those are poultry strips you child

you fucking retards

those are breaded chicken filets

What's wrong with all of you? Can't you recognize coated poultry loaf when you see it?

actually they are called corpse of a dead bird covered in a baked mix of flour and water

Fuck you now I'm hungry.

We talking about chickie dickies in here?

Them's some good lookin zestie breasties.

Autistic no. An adolescent pussy, yes.

are you fucking retarded?

Those are cheeseless edition chicken permission

thoroughly enjoyed

#WifeyMaterial

Probably

You gotta order what the place is famous for, if you're going to a local or non chain place. If its some shitty family restaurant or something then who cares

It's cool if you're at Cane's

They're called chicken strips, you people are weird.

>going to restaurants that serve chicken strips

Every restaurant serves chicken strips. Because there are millions of kids who won't eat fucking anything else. And not all of those kids are < 18 years old.

I can be sitting in a restaurant serving up abalone and mushrooms, fried pork intestines in chili sauce, bird's nests, suckling pig with jellyfish, and shark fin soup, and I could still, if I wished, ask for a plate of chicken strips. Literally everyone has them.

yes

>literally
No, user.

I could go for some fillet - o - fowl myself.

If the Restaurant deep fries anything, like French Fries, all they need is to cut up chicken breasts, marinate and dough them.
Its not that hard to do.
Its not even something that extends stock because you want to have flour, eggs and spices in stock anyhow.

>if the restaurant deep fries anything

Oh user. You are the least fanciest person I have ever met.

>"""restaurants"""" in murika sell chicken tenders

Its okay to not like French Fries.
Its okay to accept Ketchup isn't a good condiment.
But that doesn't mean the side dish can't be French Fries and some extremely good sauce.

Nigga if you have some oil and a pot, you can deep fry something. Name one restaurant that doesn't have these things.

Subway

no, but you are autistic if you call them "tendies"

Oh boy, this reminds me

>ordering food at wendys
>ask the guy for a 5 piece tendie combo
>he points behind him to the chicken warming rack and says "you mean these crazy boys?"
>assume hes making fun of me being a manchild but whatever i say yes
>continue to order food from wendys every week or so
>ask for "crazy boys" every time, same worker is always there
>he always lets out a forced chuckle when i order them

>fast forward a few months
>not going to wendys regularly anymore but still call them crazy boys
>one night get a craving for some chicken and potato wedges
>drive to a local walmart and head to the deli section
>QT3.14 working the counter
>walk up
>"H-hi, can I um, c-can I get a half pound of p-potato wedges and uh, 7 crazy boys?"
>last part comes out obnoxiously louder than the rest
>she wrinkles her nose and asks me to repeat my order
>decide to pretend like i was asking for change
>"C-can you break a 20?"
>she says yes and i rummage around in my pocket
>I only have 7 dollars and some change
>continue to rummage in my pocket for almost a minute
>start slowly backing away
>look up, make eye contact and mumble "s-s-SORRY as i dash towards the exit

why do i even exist

Nigga name one restaurant that uses a pot to deep fry. That's how you get cancer, you weeaboo faggot

>decide to pretend like i was asking for change

This is the point where you should have asked her what the fuck was wrong with her fucking hearing, and to get you your fucking wedges and seven fucking crazy fucking boys.

I don't think autism has anything to do with it
I think you just have shit tastes

the worst part about this post is that i would rather call chicken strips "crazy boys" than this tendie memeshit

What? How? I always deep fry with sunflower oil in a pan on the stove?!

>baked
>flour and water

im triggered

>Am I autistic

Protip: If you have to ask that question, then the answer is yes.

Nope. If a "restaurant" has tendies on the menu, it's not really any different than Applebees and TGIF.

If you do it near Americans, they will call you autistic, but people in other countries such as Canada enjoy chicken tenders too. To be safe, if you're dining with Americans, order a breaded chicken sandwich and they will think you're a health conscious mature foodie.

damn.........................make's U think......wtf i hate my home country now

Always?

Then, yes.

>People implying chicken tenders and chicken fingers are the same thing
What in the fuck?

Chicken fingers are minced up processed chicken in finger shape, basically a chicken nugget in a different form. Tenders are just small cuts of breast meat.

Literally nobody thinks this. Stop trying to force your fucking shit OC.

Explain these posts then
warosu.org/ck/thread/S7944899#p7946375
warosu.org/ck/thread/8220415#p8221181

Fuck you, tendies are for babies. You will never win, mark my worsd.

Yes, because you call them tendies. Grow up.

What's a good way to save up GBP to buy tendies more than once a week? Throwing a fit for bonus points isn't working anymore and I'm running out of options

You should have asked for "chickie wickies" in a faux british accent while telling her its a delicassy "crwoss tha pond"

You'll be swimming in pussy.

Yes..tenders are sort of bland, like eating cheese pizza with the sauce scraped off or a plain burger with a bun and a patty, little kid food.

fuck no! especially at BBQ or japanese restaurants... amazing fried chicken tendies, unlike anything you get at McD's

:DDDDDDDDDD

bait/10

tendies are for boys, schnizzies are for men

ole chink chong li wanted a wong tong rat supreme with the dog paw shrimp rice with a steaming bowl of cat piss and a side of cold reindeer dick for good fortune

If you don't like trashy diner or bar food then you can just go and fuck yourself.

Mustard doesn't belong on a Schnitzel.

yes

I actually know an Asperger's guy around 23 years old who only orders chicken tendies and a glass of milk when he eats out.

He has insanely picky eating habits, to the point where going some place for a day or more requires him to plan and bring food. He goes on and on about who has the best chicken tendies. Pretty funny.

>Pretty funny

Protip: don't put him on the comedy club circuit.