Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-5ESqkQ3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barq's Root Beer

Coke. Pepsi is nigger sweat.

This, and literally any other kind of soda.

Fuck cola

pepsi has such a nice logo, so pepsi. i don't drink soda though it's for poor people and children

i made my mother to take a blind test
she preferred pepsi and thought it was coke

pepsi feels a too sweet but I still like it when its really cold, if its warm then coke doesn't feel as atrocious

Quatro

Coke, but only out of a glass bottle.

Pepsi, but only out of a glass bottle

forgot about the galss bottle factor, why does it taste better in glass tough? is there any explanation?

Coca cola company as a whole is my cup o tee

Mexican coke only comes in glass bottles and uses real sugar. Beyond that I don't know if there is any difference.

I don't think mexican coke is findable in Brazil, I just agree that it tastes better in glass

Well then I really don't know. Maybe plastic/metal leeches into the soda and affects the taste? Maybe glass avoids that.

Honestly it depends on the day. Sometimes you need that syrupy sweetness you get from Pepsi, while others you want the multi-faceted flavour of Coke.

If I had to pick one that I had to drink over the other every time, it'd...probably be pepsi, though. It's cheaper and more widely available.

>Fuck cola
t. Communist

>Sometimes you need that syrupy sweetness you get from Pepsi
Weird, all I ever taste is sugary water

maybe we just have different pepsi here. I've always felt like pepsi (not the fountain kind, that shit is garbage) was a bit more syrupy than other colas, overly sweet. shit's bangin when you get it ice cold, but like that other user said coke is better warmer.

dr pepper

pepsi

>Pepsi is cheaper and more widely available

What? I have never been anywhere in the world that coke/pepsi products are differently priced, or where one is overwhelmingly more available than the other.

Coke. I cannot even remotely fathom how people can like Pepsi. I get 7up anywhere that only does Pepsi soft drinks.

I like that Pepsi is only slightly less acidic. If I have to choose between them, I go Pepsi.

not murican i take it

Big Mac

Pepsi is too sweet, i like the crisp slightly spicy note of Coke.

store brand, sugar free.

>drinking soda

oww yiss

Might be a local thing. Pepsi's usually cheaper by the can, and more places have fountain pepsi than fountain coke.

morrisons' cola top tier tho

Coke Zero.

>morrisons' cola top tier tho
Fuck off, Jack

I drink a 50/50 concoction. Sometimes I'll do 40/40 coke and pepsi and fill out the remaining 20% with RC or a generic brand.

Only americans can enjoy pepsi

RC cola

coke because actual sugar
pepsi fell for the syrupy jew where i live

Where I am, Pepsi always has this thing where they have a box of fifteen cans for the price of a twelve pack, advertising it as three bonus cans.

pepsi, but when i was in mexico i got the glass bottle coke every time. no ragrets

I'm drinking some RC Cola right now, and I gotta say it's the most unremarkable cola I've ever had. It's not an offensive sort of flavor, just very... bland. It's like someone took the worst generic cola and attempted to make a brand out of it.

water erry dei

Bepis

[spoiler]into you and your family

faygo

Pepsi

Pepsi
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-5ESqkQ3Q

Pepsi with alot of ice is so fucking good

Through the perfect amount of ice with coca cola is one of the best beverages on the planet

Pepsi. It's sweeter and CocaCola is more fizzy.

I think one time in when I was visiting Europe, that Coke tasted like Pepsi, and Pepsi tasted like Coke. It was weird.

Used to love Coke when I was younger, but switched to Pepsi when I got to my teens

Coke goes well with food, but not so good alone. Pepsi is better alone.

>not drinking Fentimans curiosity cola
It's like you don't even want the best soda ever made

Glass preserves carbonation much better than PET. That's also why it has a longer shelf life.

Source: used to bottle Coke

They're both teeth rottingly sweet

my boi

Plain carbonated water

Sarsaparilla

THEY TASTE THE FUCKING SAME. NO ONE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

Both. At the same time.

Stop smoking.

This is the god-tier soda. All other sodas are inferior.

MY MAN

I like them both very much but i prefer pepsi most of the time i drink coca cola only when i don't feel like having a sweet drink

they cant be taste the same... companis not allowed to make the same product as their competitors

coke for different flavors
pepsi for regular

Unnu fi cyaan get nuh betta!

Glass tastes "clearer" and cooler. Im pretty sure most of it is just your mind tricking you but its my brain that tells me what I taste so I dont care

If it's from a fountain I'll take a Pepsi.

If it's bottled I'll take a Coke.

Fuck that can bullshit.

Neither, drink water you fat fuck that's why everyone is obese and has diabetes.

>What? I have never been anywhere in the tri-state area that coke/pepsi products are differently priced.

Fixed that for you. You haven't noticed because you only drink 1.

Pepsi is cheaper in many parts of the world. Heck, im visiting NZ right now and a Coke is $3.5 and a Pepsi is $3

none for me it is the raspberry creme shasta

Pepsi because it feels smoother running down the throat ever since surgery problem with coke is it is heavier and more painful to swallow

juggalo?

>more places have fountain pepsi than fountain coke
wut
certainly not where I have lived

MTN DEW
SUCKAAAAA

Used to like coke, then I didn't have the money for coke and pepsi was much cheaper here. Today I like both and prefer pepsi. In general don't drink any of both anymore, started to get into water and home made ice tea

Best of all worlds

I prefer Pepsi.
The difference in flavor is negligible to me. And Pepsi feels crisper and more refreshing.
Coke is a bit more foamy which I don't particularly like

>got older when I got into my teens

user...

Polar Beverages are god tier

Coke.
But desu if you drink soda and aren't choosing CACTUS FUCKING COOLER as your beverage you are a pleb and not even worth talking to.

Pic related.

Coca-Cola = Pepsi

Water.

coke had ten less calories and has more carbonation. Pepsi is less carbonated and has more sugar.

In Newfoundland Pepsi is fucking dirt cheap compared to Coke, Pay a dollar for a 2 litre of pepsi when a small bottle of coke in the same store costs like 2 dollars and 50 cents.

Pepsi One (used to be max)

Way More caffeine than any cola (almost the same as my dew)
Tastes much better than coke
Not quite as sweet as normal Pepsi and doesnt have the taste of aspartame line other diet drinks
0 cal

Try it. It's the shit.

Pepsi Max is the best cola.

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

McDonalds Coke > Canned Coke > Glass Bottled Coke > Canned Pepsi > Glass Bottled Pepsi > Coke poured into a glass with ice > Pepsi poured into a glass with ice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*POWER GAP*
Plastic Bottled Coke >>>>>>>>> Plastic Bottled Pepsi

Its like that here, at dollar stores a 2 liter of Pepsi is $1.60, coke is like $2.

Both are good. Coke when you want a smoother fizzer drink, Pepsi when you want a sharper, sweeter, citric drink. I still don't get why people hate cola, just another drink.

The doctor is in.

Kinda true

Coke is literally corrosive acid and Pepsi has babies in it, so Sierra Mist please

It feels good to live in philly

>Mexican coke only comes in glass bottles
¿Qué?

Coke with Pizza, Pepsi with Fried Chicken.

Pepsi's cheaper here in the UK.

Pepsi for default, Coke for flavors.

Some obscure soda or a steak sandwich doesn't make it worth living in Phildelphia