What's gravity? How is that force generated? Where's it come from...

What's gravity? How is that force generated? Where's it come from? Can a machine be created using gravity as a power source?

dam in nevada harnesses the power of gravity. top secret shit. hoover type shit bruh

don't lie to me

Apple falls down, doesnt fall back up

Cant explain that

Gravity is a geometrical property of the Space. For instance, when you look a map of temperature, there is a degree for every point. It is the same for gravity. For every point, there is an energy (weight = energy ) and a gravity.

This doesnt explain anything. Thats just a really short and misleading description of how we observe gravity.

Gravity isn't a force. Gravity is acceleration caused by the warping of space. The force comes from trying to resist the acceleration.

>its not a force
>describes the force

If you want a proper answer, the best I can give is that we aren't able to explain how gravity occurs...yet.

gluons

>not even one mention of midichlorians
Fucking retards on this board

gravitons, bruh

movmacity by velocity to lims in fielddepth in medium they spins cached

It's generated by the infinite mass of ur mum at the center of the universe.

its something like weight of certain elements as its locked to anothers, but unlocking is hard for this society

>this fucking board
Kek

exotic anti-dark energy and quadruple integrals

you need to study Mathematics for at least 8 year before understanding

gravity is misnomatic propery of every true particle in the observable universe. I say observable, because unobservable cannot be observed with today's tech.

If you take an apple and drop it, it falls down according to accelerationic properties inherent to its nucleonic charges (specifically ones coming from the p-orbital) of the electron cluster.

The misnomatic property is inclinsically linked to anti-strings which only occur every prime millisecond of micro-time, but since our awareness doesnt operate at that level, we see it as proportional.

Thus it follows G=m x a(sqared)/n(misnomatic p) x pmt (prime milisecond micro-time)

This is still relatively new but we are making progress.

>proceeds to post pop-sci cuckold guy

Gravity does not exist.
The Earth is flat, no joke. What we see as "gravity" is just the flat Earth plane moving upwards at a speed of 9.8 meters per second.

Space isn't even real, it's all a trick. Other planets are a lie. I'm not even trolling I actually believe this. Satellites don't even exist they are a hoax. International Space Station is also a hoax.
We live in a simulation. This simulation does not have the processing power to simulate an entire universe. Only Earth exists and the simulation has put up a poor approximation of everything else. It is just a flat plane and a skydome exactly like in a video game.

That is why we never have and never will be visited by aliens, because this universe ends at the skydome. There is nothing else beyond. That is why in quantDUMB physics, everything we see is generated on the fly as needed when we need to see it. When we stop observing it, it literally disappears to conserve processing power.