Hate to break it to you sheeple, but capitalism is bad, you guys. Heh, not like you'll do anything about it...

Hate to break it to you sheeple, but capitalism is bad, you guys. Heh, not like you'll do anything about it, you'll just keep buying things you don't need while staring at the television like good sheep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In reality you're just going to die, and all your precious things you spent money on will be all for nothing. Because you're dead.

All that stuff they taught you in history class? Well I don't want to say they lied to you, but they sure didn't tell you how it really happened.

Once upon a time, things used to be real. Now they're fake, all made out of plastic imported from china. You could probably say the same of yourself.

Lmao I fckin luv dd

i've never read Delillo but if this is what he's like i'm going to get a copy of underworld

DeLillo sounds pretty based desu

If you want more of Delillo as OP is presenting him, read White Noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

Based Donny D, dropping truth bombs on the unwashed masses

are capitalism and consumerism the same now?

Ah, no, our people are imported from the Middle East and Mexico

>just keep buying things you don't need while staring at the tumblr like good sheep

Sums up the left pretty well 2bh.

STOP BUYING THINGS MAAAN

Ebin

>Hate to break it to you sheeple, but capitalism is bad

Top leaf

Give me a better alternative then

>he only read White Noise

Do you and your inbred family just think that if you say out loud that all bad things are leftist then people will start believing it?

White Noise is about death, you stupid fuck

It's like this in underworld too tbqh. The whole nuke sequence at the end is this really boring hamfisted "capitalism is bad, mmkay?"
Maybe Libra is better but I'm just not interested enough in Delillo anymore to see for myself.

It's actually about hyperreality, cleverly using death as a motif to explore this.

>>/pol/

Mommy and daddy wouldn't be so happy if they knew you were paying $40,000 a year for us to blow... your minds

White Noise is DDs worst novel.

Prove me wrong.

All his 2000s novels