Is your country becoming smarter of dumber?

Is your country becoming smarter of dumber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fLlGLr8RQs
writeurl.com/text/6un773amggkc3zr2ejpy/wbdvympgflbebyiihalc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck do you read these wonky ass graphs?

>smarter of dumber?
I think OP's country is becoming dumber

youtube.com/watch?v=2fLlGLr8RQs

look at who the US has to vote for and you have my answer.

Found the American haha, probably a Trump supporter.

>'merikka
>not going backwards

BULLSHIT

Is it a coincidence that two of a few European countries that aren't a part of NATO (Finland and Sweden) are first and fifth (respectively).

But what about The Netherlands and Japan.

?

MONGOL STRONG

Japan isn't part of nato, but Belgium at fourth is and even nato's headquarters is in Belgium

>I'mma not read graph
>graph is wonky ass
Climb back up the tree, Koba.

Actually I voted for Bernie

yes

A Finn here,
I'm creating something that could also change your life, hit me up if you would like to try to join.
If you think you can handle the truth.

And yes, life can be good, if you are smart enough to figure out how to reach that good life.

Tell us more.

I really hate living in Spain.

Try middle east and die within a week.

Any info about "third world countries"? and where can I see other graphs?

Yea sure, in a very quick nutshell it's about creating mostly 3D models usually as accurate as possible to the reality without any human interpretation.
At the moment there are 3 models of reality, and it's a study of those, and those can be used to basically do the fuck ever you want, because the time and place, the life as we know it as one of those models that we study and calculate in different states.

A nice good solid example of how we can use those models to study this reality is basically observe humans in it, find which humans are successful, copy their movements, actions, life to the model and repeat it ourselves.
Just.. one of the thousands of calculations we're capable of doing. Even thought that is a very very useful way to use it, it's far from being the most fun way to use it.

I think it would be 1 and 2 if we wouldn't import all of those stupid kebab-engineers and sand-scientist.

tell me please.

>can you read and write the way society wants you to?
this is a poor metric for measuring intelligence.

let me expand on this a bit:

literacy has more to do with education than anything, education has become far more common place over time thus people are more literate. this is why iq tests try to measure raw cognitive ability with stuff like unrehearsed pattern recognition problems and such.

also language skills are basic as fuck you can be able to read and write just fine but still be a fucking retard.

>American

At least we're doing better than Britain.

Hey, it's the same Finn here, I explained it very briefly to the first person asking for more details.

And hey, if you feel like you want to join in the study of these different models of reality, how to apply them in reality, you are free to join.

If you feel your are lacking knowledge in mathematics or in any sciences, it's fine, you will learn by asking the right questions.

It is not just poor, it is completely inadequate measure of intelligence, because a person can be intelligent without having any sense of words, but in theory is capable to build a building.

Observing animal's behaviour instead is a very accurate and the only correct way to measure someone's intelligence.

But even that doesn't mean someone's not intelligent, if is limited somehow physically.

I am interested as well

Yes

That's great! Always a true pleasure to see people interested in joining in explaining the existence as we know it.

How about we find a place here where we can
take our time, without a risk of becoming
archived/closed?

Since it will take some time to get to the point when you can comprehend it to the point you can apply it yourself in your lives.

Yeah it's just the oil money.

Neither Finland or Sweden has oil though

We aren't part of Nato, because we don't need it.

Fuck off, we don't need people like you. Stop that rancid self hatred and work for something better. People like you sicken me, and there is a lot of people like you in our country.

Technica Impendi Nationi

This.

These are some really shitty charts.

Its ok, i don't know either.

My kik is dv3445, let's make a group

Let's, kik anembodiment

I'm gonna let you guess

Does smart people accept a such of an enormous amounts of people from 2nd and 3rd world countries?

Maybe you wouldn't, that'd make you smarter than the rest of you.

that's fucking dumb

It's fucking genius.

writeurl.com/text/6un773amggkc3zr2ejpy/wbdvympgflbebyiihalc

>more humans every day
>the general intelligence levels of the world continue to decline because of this
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

What the hell happened to Finland in the past 10 years?