ADOPTION

Okay biz let's get real here. I've been in crypto since 2015 - mostly used BTC for dark web shit - clean now.

But I have seen NO increase in adoption in the last 3 years, just more fucking shitcoins popping up. Crypto has been overrun by scammers, shills and morons losing money they shouldn't.

Blockchain will certainly change the world, but looking at CMC top 100, can you really see ANYTHING that will actually be used a few years down the line???

Honestly, after a hard think I'm sure all of these traded coins will be redundant, big corporations and banks will take the tech and just make it part of the existing system.

If you can convince me otherwise, I'm all ears.

we dont need you here

educate yourself

Yes, I want our cult-like delusion and mass hysteria to continue unfettered.

blinkers of a cultist

half the plebs on here are just fanatical about this shit and don't even want to challenge their ideas

you clearly have no idea what its about

why should i explain it to you? i dont give a fuck if you buy btcs or not

you just wanna know if there is still some money to be made lmao

>mostly used BTC for dark web shit - clean now.

You'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Forget about making it big let go of any dreams that you've have. Your life is over now.

already paid my dues kid

Yes, I do.

Also there are coins like XRP that are becoming a sort of trading valhalla with all of the market makers. Crypto is becoming an excuse just to have world wide 24/7/365 markets

>faggots who adopted a nigger kid

really makes you think

shit did you even read my post moron. I'm talking about adoption.

Not really. Your comment does, however.

>can you really see ANYTHING that will actually be used a few years down the line???

Lots of Block-chain tech is already being used within industry. But as far as currency is concerned no.

To find the coins of the future the early adopters will be people in africa/south america who have unstable national currency and shit banking systems so we should loom there to see what takes off.

Yeah you're right
I bought btc for the first time in 2012 for drugs just like you and it's true, adoption is a meme

That's an interesting point. What are people in Africa using? Mostly bitcoin right?

Holy shit, you can see the fear in that kid's eyes.

There won't be any adoption. The technology is useless.

Oh sweety. Been in since 2011, mass adoption is essentially the same as it was around 2013, really no major improvement besides from more selection of exchanges and place to buy coins as well as a ton of worthless coins in circulation.

user-kun, you're such a fucking faggot, holy shit

>we

chainink.

Yes. Example. All the rfid stuff. Vechain dapp my story will be on wine in italy end of this year. It's nothing big. But adoption is starting. Ripple gets tested by more and more banks. Partnerships are comming into the marker. It is early in blockchain development but I see a lot of use cases. To each his own tho. That you are questioning it right now when it dumps tells me what kind of fag you are.

Monero is used and will continue to be used.

Two simple words will tell you everything about future mass adoption.

Smart. Contracts.

IOTA
Bosch,VW will test and build onto it
Both make billions of dollars in revenue
Is this not enough of a real word usecase for you?

pic massively underrated. Excellent, just excellent
>why none of you fags point this out? this is still an image board, ffs

I also discovered Bitcoin in 2015 and used it only for DNMs initially.

You're mostly right, 95%+ of the coins are useless. I only see two coins that have a real use case NOW. They are Monero and Nano. The former enables anonymous and private transactions which are extremely important. The latter enables fast and feeless payments in a mostly decentralized way.

If decentralized exchanges take off I would be quite happy to use Monero to move my funds around and Nano for the payments.

As for smart contracts, at the moment there is no real need of them, it's just marketing fluff.

This. IOTA gets a lot of hate here and rightly so, it has a lot of problems. But it has the backing of 2 massive companies. Real partnerships not some fucking VEN level bullshit. It's so blatantly obvious that it's in a development stage, yet people rate it as if it's a finished product. Look at it this way. Did google start off on day one trying to solve pharmacoepidimiology problems, or did that come later?

child abuse