Cringe/WTF Thread

Can we have a cringe/shit brix/wtf thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying anything is wrong with pic related
*tips fedora*

>Bing bang theory denied
>Climate science denied
>Evolution denied
>Bible used as reason why
Get out.

Dude, really? Taking that bait?

Lurk moar

Why did Pope Francis say that? What the fuck?

fuck the pope and fuck catholicism

No you fucker we can't this isn't a le facebook rage board for retarded teens to feed their superiority complexes.

Knowledge is not something you lord over other people so that you can feel better about yourself.

>bing bang

Thank you for voicing this, user.

>bing bang
Looks like you took the bait

>wtf

Protestants, it's what they do.

>Why did Pope Francis say that? What the fuck?

Just because God is all powerful doesn't mean He doesn't have to think about how He does things. A programmer can write any program but he needs to have a design in mind to do so. He doesn't just tell the computer to make a video game and out pops Doom. Likewise a painter can make any painting but he needs to have a design in mind to do so. He doesn't just throw paint on a canvas and out pops the Mona Lisa. And God doesn't wave a wand and out pops the universe.

Cause mormons or any other shitty American cult is better. Catholics and orthodox are the real Christians. Your crappy cult was created by some dude who wanted money or couldn't understand the Bible as a book that was written by many different people with different cultures, with little understanding of science (there was no science at that time, only speculations).

>He doesn't just throw paint on a canvas and out pops the Mona Lisa

Welcome to modern art!

>When Ibn al-Haytham used the scientific method five centuries before Bacon.

A part of me sincerely hopes that we get some major sea level rise in the coming decades, just so that these dipshits who actually believe in the Genesis flood can suck a dick.

You need to understand one thing : they are probably around 100 of IQ.
THIS is the average person.

Still think eugenics is evil nazi pseudoscience ? :^)

Pope Francis is not an authority on Christianity more than Jesus, and Jesus brought Bible to the people.
Therefore christians believe in creationism and not evolution ;)

kek :D

Actually, it sort of looks like you were the one succesfully baited.

just thought it was funny especially because I thought it was correct for a few seconds.
I should have written:

"kek XDD lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lel"

I have learned my lesson.

Why are proddies so fucking weird?

Actually there are several flaws in Eugenics; at least when applied to Humans.
Teleological Social Bias is used in judging who is mentally fit or unfit.
Psychology and Psychiatry, both Soft Sciences, refuse to use the Scientific Method and Analytical Logic [No Deduction; Only Inductive Doxa].
That is the flaw in analyzing Thinking Beings; too much confirmation bias and personal incredulity.

>eugenics
We'll get to genefixing our kids soon enough. People tend to accept this sort of stuff more readily when it's not based on coercion and infringement of personal liberties.

Are there actual Creationists in here trying to defend it?
Get out of Veeky Forums and go back to /x/ and /pol/
---->

You do realize we're not even close to understanding what all our genes do nor how many effects there are, right?
>Epigenetics
>Mutations
>Non-teleological Determinism
We have sequenced the Human Genome, but we're still experimenting.
The biggest issue is the concept of the Human Brain and "Mental Illness" being promoted as a Genetic Disease and a negative concept; whereas Neurologists and Biologists often disagree with Psychiatry and Psychology, as do Sociologists, stating Stress and Emotions are actually Evolutionary Advantages; whistleblowing.
The problem is that in a world where Justice is perverted and Victim Blaming is common, the very idea of being negative or not conforming is a sign of "social disease" or "social disorder".

You sound like a sub110 IQ subhuman.
No offense.

Actually I have an IQ of 280, but that's neither here nor there.
All that matters is what YOU CAN PROVE or CAN'T PROVE.
All feelings of consensus agreements are always completely irrelevant.

Are you suggesting all Jews that were euthanized by psychiatrists in the Holocaust were indeed Diseased or Inferior?

There have been few advancements since then in regards to diagnostic measures.

It doesn't matter what the media tells you, the authorities on the subject have openly stated that the DSM is not only flawed, but outright fraudulent at times.

>hurr durr
>depression is a disease
>depressed are inferior
Abe Lincoln was President
So were many great writers and mathematicians
Soldiers suffer from PTSD
Some great artists are called skitzo
etc...

Therefore DSM Eugenics is flawed.
It's not the only type of Eugenics out there, but it's the one people keep trying to push.

All the catholic priest and bishops I've met believe in evolution. Only retards like Americans believe in creationism.

I'm from a Greek Orthodox family, and can confirm the same.

Can confirm Spain is full of evolutionists too.

It's worth noting that this is strictly an American protestant thing. In most Northern European protestant countries, being a creationist more or less places you in the same category with the people raving on street corners about how the end is nigh.

this image is even more stupid than OPs sorry

>mormons
>american cults
??? what the fuck are you talking about

t. Alberto Barbosa

>Pope Francis is not an authority on Christianity
>and Jesus brought Bible to the people

Classic American Protestantism.

Spoiler: The Catholic Church compiled and made the Bible. Go educate yourself on Church history.

youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Americans are to stupid to understand. Don't bother losing your time bro.

I am OP, and no it's not.
That's an ad hominem working as an argument from stone; both fallacious.

The picture was deductively solid.

Anyway, Young-Earth Religions and Counter-Science Religions deductively aren't true.