Pulp or no Pulp?

Pulp or no Pulp?

"I like shit in my mouth"- pulpfags

Pulp, it is the orange's poop but it is where all the healthy stuff is.

pulp is good stuff man

Pulp!

yes

fags who prefer pulp only do so ecause of the muh nutrients are in the pulp meme

cucks who prefer no pulp probably wear diapers and fuck giantesses

no pulp losers are the type of people who go to a restaurant with other people and order milk

Yes pulp

Yes pulp

>wake up in my san francisco studio apartment
>gently pat DeMarcus's head, but not too hard because I don't want to trigger his hereditary PTSD from slavery
>also pet the conjoined living unit dog which my significant life partner got to have sex with
>walk to the mirror and put on my chastity belt, bow tie, skinny jeans, and shitty flannel
>remember, only button until you can see chest hair
>i don't have any hair so i just borrow some of DeMarcus's
>cultural exchange
>walk into the kitchen and see my empowered healthy at every size SLP sleeping on the remains of the kitchen table
>her empowered shaved hair excites me so I hit myself with a nearby cuck whip to keep my patriarchal urges down
>shuffle around her body and get to the fridge
>what to drink on a lovely M*nday morning?
>see twenty bottles of Soylent brand TrannyJuice with pre-leached xenoestrogens
>no, that's not empowered enough
>see a 4 oz bottle of Demarcus's potent black seed
>not empowered enough
>see the dog's semen in a ziploc bag
>still not enough
>see a carton of pulp free orange juice
>perfect

So, fellow pulp-free cu/ck/olds, do any of you know of any high-quality bulls in the Bay area? Our current third life partner is nice but my wyfe is looking for someone a little more well endowed (pic related, it's her)

What the fuck

This is accurate.

Pulp

I like the texture

Extra pulp please, I'm an adult male.

If i wanted pulp then i'd eat a fucking orange. Anyone who supports pulp has been tricked by the jewce companies into cutting down manufacturing costs by convincing them it's the adult way to drink it.

No

I prefer it as it gives the drink body and taste. If I wanted to drink orange water I'd drink my piss

Extra pulp. As much as you can.

That's called an orange.

I'm ok with that. Just kinda beat and mash my orange till its liquidy enough to drink.

>he likes pulp

i bet you like those little fruit bits in your yogurts too you disgusting troglodyte

>a filter is expensive

If I'm drinking plain old fresh orange juice then I like some pulp but if it's an alcohol mixer then I like no pulp.

why do you try so hard

Agreed.

Pulp is patrician

This is accurate

shitposting as an art form

Projecting

>Drinking a glass of juice that has just as much sugar as a glass of soda

Pulp because I'm not a cuck

why did you post a buttplug.

And still, vegans are even bigger cucks than no pulp plebs

>Thing is unhealthy because it has sugar

>Amerifats calling it pulp instead of juicy bits

Kek. With juicy bits please.

Low acid, no pulp.

fruit juice is pretty unhealthy for you. It's sugar water with vitamin C and there are better ways to get calories, especially since the process of juicing something removes all the fiber

still better than soda but not by much

This too is accurate also as well.

What about a vegan who likes no pulp OJ?

That's how you get mexicans.
Everyone drops down a level when they drink no pulp OJ.

>fruit juice is pretty unhealthy for you

And steak is a lot unhealthier for you than broccoli, but I don't see anyone running around supporting campaigns to reduce steak consumption.

No pulp is literally worse than dog shit.

Light Pulp > No Pulp > Pulp

Some

No pulp, goddamn. Fucking savages thinking mashed fruit is a "drink".

For people with brains that aren't segmented and webbed like these pulp-sucking neanderthals, rank your juices.

Pineapple > Cherry > Orange > Apple >>> Mango >>>>>> Grapefruit

Only pulp, no juice please

All they do is blend up reject oranges that are rotted and fucked up to make juice so fuck the tard orage pulp

extra pulp

>He doesn't just buy greek yoghurt and put fruit/berries in it
What's it like being twelve?

Maybe if you buy shitty brands.

To pulp or not to pulp. I'm a not pulper.

just squeeze some fresh oranges
you don't need a liter of diluted orange flavored syrup unless that's what you exactly want (or get)

This

why buy yogurt if you don't like the taste. user's right, you're a disgusting troglodyte

Buying shitty, sugar packed premixed yogurt IS buying yogurt because you don't like the taste. With that much sugar in it there's no hint of actual yogurt taste left.

WATCH IT TONE