G... guys?

G... guys?

it is a 100% known fact that today there exists at least 1 coin (probably 5-10) that will go beyond 100x, like ETH

That is something nobody that isn't braindead is arguing.

Will it be chainlink? Maybe

LINK allows for the previous megamoon (ETH) to actually have use. The reason ETH went huge is entirely because of smart contracts.

What do smart contracts fundamentally need? Oracles

aren't you afraid something better than chainlink (related to oracles) will come up? LINK is currently the only one offering oracles, but for how long?

Witnet is a new competitor

SPICY

chainlink has a meme reputation, I would like to buy into something more "official"

ETH went from

altcoins follow a similar trajectory, who would have guessed

>The reason ETH went huge is entirely because of smart contracts.
No, the reason why eth mooned was because of retards fomoing into it to buy scam ICOs
Normies will never fomo into link lmao are you retarded? Why would they?

umm the difference is that BTC was first and actually working, unlike LINK :)

>mainnet 2019
>competitor

Oh sorry, I meant testnet

Amateur ukelele Player hahahaha pls no

if you think normies buying into ICOs caused ETH to moon I feel bad for you

yes, ICOs caused there to be a demand for ETH
But what does something need in order to have ICOs?

ill let you consider that

LINK is actually working, and is the first to have an actual Oracle product that (literally today) you could create a node and feed API data through

Fucking LINK it's always a cup and handle within a cup and handle ad infinitum. Once the breakout begins and the price railguns upward after all the potential energy invested in keeping it down... it's gonna be so massively fucking epic.

Can't wait. Like, I really literally unironically can't fucking wait any more, my waifu is busting my balls about getting a wagecuck again and I can't fucking take this shit much longer

Normies didn't buy into ICOs lol. Real normies only know how to use coinbase.

They aren't releasing their tokens for years meanwhile chainlink mainnet is this year. First mover advantage. Chainlink is lightyears ahead of everyone.

And that's why you won't make it

JUST A COINCIDENCE
STAY CALM EVERYONE

user... that picture..

Just get a job Jamal LINK is a 5 year hold. I'm not meming, do you know how long it would take banks to change their infrastructure?

With Link they don't have to change their infrastructure, that's the point of Link

Read the latest swift DLT report m8y.
For banks to upgrade to DLT backend would take a fuckton of work.

That's the point of ChainLink... it allows their backend to link to the blockchain without changing much.

Except they literally say in that report that they don't have to change their infrastructure.

ChainLink were not involved in this PoC as the way they achieved this didn't even use APIs

In 2017 XVG did a 1400X

>While the DLT application could provide a
platform to share the information, there is
significant work and investment required
by all banks to upgrade their back office
applications to feed the platform with
real-time updates. The success of any
solution will be dependent upon deep
integration with back office systems
using APIs. These implementation costs
could be significantly lowered should ISO
20022 standards be adopted first for the
payments themselves. This would ease
integration as a common data model
providing the required level of granularity
for Nostro.

This board sometimes S.M.H

It's been confirmed multiple times that LINK is used in "remitance messaging", the term is used in this report.

Shove it

You're like one of the only people left on this board with a brain. What are you looking at right now, personally? I have 5x my initial investment of 12k by staying mainly in BTC and ETH (invested at ants as well at 5$ but cashed out a bit early). Right now I have cashed out at 10k and took my profits, waiting for all this to bottom out before I jump back in. What are a couple alts that I should look at? When the time comes, I will go mainly back to btc and eth, but like to diversify a bit. Thank you user.

>LINK is a 5 year hold
>do you know how long it would take banks to change their infrastructure?
>he thinks that banks will start a widespread adoption of ChainLink on Day 1

Do you not know how these markets work? You buy BEFORE any of those things come true.
The fact is that LINK is still working with SWIFT and who knows how many others financial and non-financial firms.

By the way, did the banks that did pilot tests with Ripple change their infrastructure yet to implement Ripple? No, they didn't.
Did Ripple reach a $150 billion market cap regardless of that? Yes, it did.

I'm not saying that ChainLink will reach that market cap, just how crypto works.

You're both literal retards. You just read a paragraph that describes exactly why LINK is going to be a big deal, and thought it was the opposite. Are you fucking kidding me?

So why is this good? I am not here for ego and to sound smart. I'm here to make money. If you explain and I'm wrong than I am wrong. I'll invest.

He is already spoonfeeding you by telling you that you are wrong
Just DYOR

Even if it hits ETH's ATH it still can't be 1000 EOY because of the supply though.

$50 EOY and I'll be extremely happy

So you don't know. Ok, got ya.

>Literally says that it will take a large investment to use
>Technology is not even adopted yet
>hurrdurr do your own research idiot that is a good thing
>mfw no face

I am not here to teach
No one here cares if you invest or not
It does not make a difference for anyone but you

I dont like the fact that they are building an entire new network and that the tokens will be mined. If they are releasing their product at the end of 2019 I fear they will not be able to generate enough nodes to be a viable network.

Actually for your investment to gain value you need other people to invest to raise the price. Any single person buying impacts the entire market.

When are retards gonna stop talking about the market supply like it means anything?

You know what the singularity is right?

When big corps have large amounts of Link staked in nodes there is not going to much circulating supply of link and every fucking big business all around the world is gonna wanna get their hands on the last few pieces? The price is going to get pushed up fucking huge because of this. Mega corps all fighting to own a piece of gold dust.

Ok, I'll bite, because like I said I'm not here to win an internet fight I'm here to learn and (what I'm doing now) research. Is this saying that because distributed ledger tech would require a significant investment and work from institutions, that link and oracle will be an alternative? Or am I completely off? Come on man. You've responded to me already, this used to be a place of discussion before summer of last year.

yes and since link has not really mooned yet, its better if no one buys exept me... so stfu.

also

um
interesting

>If you explain and I'm wrong than I am wrong.

Sure thing. So you're saying that the problem with financial institutions like SWIFT taking advantage of DLT is that it would take a long time to adapt their systems to handle that. That's not a false statement. However, what you've failed to realize is that the entire purpose of ChainLink, its goal, is to link those systems to the blockchain without having to do all of the upgrades that would normally be necessary.

Essentially, ChainLink is like an adaptor. I have an old truck, right? Its so ancient, it has a fucking cassette tape player. Well, I like to play music from my phone, but I can't, because there's no connection. If I wanted to, I could buy a whole new stereo system for hundreds of dollars and have to deal with installing it.

Or, I could buy a $20 adaptor that is literally a cassette with an aux jack wire coming out of it. Boom. Now I can play mp3s from my phone through a fucking cassette player and I didn't have to upgrade shit, which suits me just fine.

Now apply that concept to the entire global financial markets that would love to take advantage of the blockchain, but have the old "cassette player" tech that they would rather not spend money replacing.

Now do you understand what ChainLink is worth?

thank you user. Will look further into it.

Chinks are coming

derrrrrrrp

>meme reputations on Veeky Forums are a bad thing.

A Veeky Forums meme is literally the sitting president of the United States.

whats it like to be this deluded

Like being on acid with none of the risk

I am going in on Link because I can not think of anything funnier than a bunch of Veeky Forums autists becoming millionaires of it.

beautiful analogy.

Great analogy

People don’t realize how fucking slow and shitty bank infrastructure can be. Many banking core systems are Frankenstein monsters that are duct taped together. However with ChainLink, due to API connectivity it is essentially like a plugin, and all of these shitty dinosaur banks can slowly begin to use smart contracts and cut costs in a huge way. There is SO much redundancy in financial institutions, and they would love to reduce their expenses by automating those kind of redundant processes

If you think you're gonna make any money on link before 2020, I have solme bad news for you

Just more time to accumulate borther.

amren, borther.

pls kys before spreading blatantly false information

Kys ur not worthy of this investment ranjeet

salty nolinker bout to get btfo

This, chainlinks fundamentals are good but its just a token and even amongst normies its a joke. I dumped my bags a while ago and am looking for a competitor to get in cheap.

Its not false information. Refer to my post here:

hail victory

Thanks, solid post. I understand it now and will be able to pass on this knowledgeable information.