Hey you maggots, its me. The 50 pound apple man from a month ago

Hey you maggots, its me. The 50 pound apple man from a month ago.
This time, I got FIVE shopping bags full of crabapples, of about the same weight.
ADVICE PLEASE NO JAM, JELLY, OR КOMПOT

Put them in your butt one by one and become a human pop gun.

Make дipiлдeк.

don't bother with him, he's an idiot. sage

Aren't they a little tart? Maybe cook them exactly like you would for cranberry sauce. Pop it in the fridge for a few weeks, one less thing to do on Thanksgiving

Whats dirildek?

OP on it.
Making dried sugared apples because none of you have creativity.
if you have no contribution, please kindly shove yourself off my thread.

>its a fucking dinosaur

SHIEET I JUST GOT MORE APPLES

oh shit, he's back.

Make apple jam since they're probably sour

Blend every single one of them into a fine sauce, then mix it with five pounds of spinach; add 1 pound of chocolate ice cream and blend it all again.

Enjoy

Lots of jelly and jam has been made already.
About 5 small mason jars each

You're buying this much apples and you're not making any jam, jelly, or kompot? Babushka will kill you

hard cider

Put one in your mouth and roast yourself like the pig you are.

No you dip, they grow outside.
Honestly people.

Its a bloody crabapple, too small

Try and make some cider

Am on it already. Waiting for some more Camden Tablets and yeast nutrient to come.

Go to a bakery ask them to make pie crusts and buy them, or buy the shitty premade ones or make your own if you know how. Make pies try the usual cinnamon nutmeg sugar or try just vanilla extract sugar. Try finely minced so the filling ends up like apple sauce or large chunks so it has texture.

Give pies away or sell em. I sometimes bake and sell them to an owner of a farmers market stand a good 6 hours of work can make me $300 just making and selling 14 pies I don't even make the pie crust I buy it from a bakery.

> become a human pop gun.

>buying

fatty detected

Make a batch of applesauce. Make dehydrated apple slices. Make fruit leather. On second thought crab apples would probably suck for any of those. Dehydrated I suppose would keep them without having to can. Use them in trail mix or something later. You could mash them into a paste and lay it out on your sidewalk on a dry day, leave for a few hours, then rinse off as a nice way to remove mildew and brighten the concrete. Crab apples have a high level of ascorbic acid.

hey reddit

Pie?

I'd make wine or juice out of them, perhaps even sparkling drinks

Eat them OP
Eat them all

I think there was this old river cottage episode where they made a bunch of things out of crabapples. There was some sort of alcoholic drink and jellies that he blended with other berries too.

Sun dry em with a sprinkle of sugar and make sweet and sour fruit jerky

>user, why do you have all of these rotten apple slices in your yard
>I'm SUN-DRYING THEM, ok???

Thanks user!

I'm doing somthing similar to that, except it involves glazing them in a pot and drying

Bu-but I'd burst a gut!

Juice those bitches out and make apple syrup for pancakes.

OP again, gonna take 's advice and make a brontosaurus outta crabapples.
Will post results

You know, I don't know how it happened, but I translated jelly into a Cyrillic language, I thought it was Russian, but the result comes out different now. So I'm at a loss as to what language it was that told me дipiлдeк meant jelly.

dick pics or gtfo