Tfw nocoiner

>tfw nocoiner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_jjt1Vs2KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, because the stock market isn't violently crashing now that TD is implementing tarriffs like it's the 1700s.

Enjoy making 10% gains in the next 20 years on the life-savings you dumped into Apple and Google, while I'm comfy as fuckkkkk with the 100x minimum I'll make on my crypto investments in the same time frame :D

Deluded
This is not 2017 anymore

You morons must have just learned what crypto is in the most recent media frenzy... pathetic.

>2012 coiners: "I can't wait until BTC hits $25 again."
>Nocoin faggots: "Deluded. This is not 2011 anymore. You already missed the media hype train, this will never happen again."

>2015 coiners: "I can't wait until BTC hits 1k again"
>Nocoin faggots: "Deluded. This is not 2014 anymore. You already missed the media hype train, this will never happen again."

Less than 10% of humans own any crypto, and of that probably < 2% actually know what alts are and hold them. Nocoin niggers, when will they learn.

I can't wait until it hits $25 again

10% is actually quite high, I don't think you're right

unless you mean 1% which is less than 10%

COPE

>he's not a soldinJanuaryer

No, I mean 10%. So if you invested 100k, you'll have 110k in 20 years. If you're happy being a wagecuck your whole life, making a modest return on your investments, and retiring at 65 when you're too tired and old to enjoy life, that's good for you. Just promise you won't jump off a bridge when BTC hits 100k.

> user! Come up from the basement and get yo damn Tendieessss!!!!!!

Not really, bought btc in 2012 to buy drugs in silkroad what about you

lol @ following crypto and not realizing this is a once in a lifetime chance

NOWHERE near 10% of people on earth own crypto dude probably not even 10% of people under 35

The more inflated bitcoin's value becomes, the less potential it has to be used as a means of currency. ofc you could use it as a means of transaction for giffen goods, but that's very limiting.

Enjoy your fiat bags user

What?

What is confusing about this? Let me simplify it even further since you're clearly still in middle school.

If it's 2018 and I have 10 dollars, and I make a 10% return on that investment over 20 years, how much money will I have in 2038?

That's right autistic little Billy! 11 whole dollars!

youtu.be/I_jjt1Vs2KY

If you agree with Peter Schiff then chances are you know nothing about Bitcoin

Still up 1000% in the last 3 months. How them stocks treating you?

Obviously meant for

Im more intrigued in how one person would only only have a 10% profit over the span of 20 years, that sermos absurd

It's time to download this picture.

wut, I was referring to the part where you said less than 10% of people are in crypto, I'd say less than 2%