Redpill me on this stuff Veeky Forums...

Redpill me on this stuff Veeky Forums, is it a good way to work myself off sugary soft drinks or should I just go cold turkey?

just stop fucking drinking it

DRINK WATER

WA
TER

ufg yuo

is good, I drink vodka and coke zero almost exclusively

I love it, drinking it right now.

I actually prefer Coke Zero over the regular product.

If it helps you wean yourself off sugary drinks, then I can't say it isn't worth it, but as I understand it, the sugar-free sodas don't actually help you do that.

Quit cold turkey. You'll have headaches for a few days if you drink a lot of it normally. Then after a couple of weeks if you still want it then have one a week.

>vodka and coke zero

Just quit cold turkey. I haven't had soda in over a year and have never felt better,

Coke zero > Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke

>not rum and Coke Zero
Speaking of which I need more kraken

Unsweetened iced tea is your best bet.
If you must have something sweetened, try low sugar tea brands like Honest or something sucralose based.

spiced rum? I wouldn't even want to, gross dude. makes me think it would taste like a mulled coke or something

I do cuba libres every now and then, I just prefer vodka because it's barely even noticeable when cold. rum has more flavor than vodka, where I'm aiming not to taste the alcohol ideally for this drink.

It won't work you off of anything. Only water and carbonated water can. You can always add a little lemon or lime juice to those, too.

Why not blackheart? It tastes like cherry coke to me when I mix it with the zero.

why on earth do people mix rum and coke
rum is already so sweet, why dilute it with corn syrup

Try Coke Life, green can, made with Peruvian leaf extract Steviol Glycosides. still 4 teaspoons of sugar per 330ml but better than saccharine, sorbitol and aspartame- remember the morning sickness pill?

The sharply sweet taste of rum mixes well with the citrusy flavours of coca cola. White rums mix with anything, dark rums really do better with coca cola than most other mixers.

Because people have different tastes than you.

calm down your caretaker should be right there in a minute

well the two addictive things in soft drinks are **sugar and caffeine**

you could just drink coffee with 2 teaspoons of sugar instead, making a sweet caffeinated drink.

It's way better than the 40 teaspoons of sugar in a drink soft.

Some people just can not go cold turkey, so I think this is a good idea for you

If you HAVE to have something fizzy, Dollar Tree sells lemon fizzy water in a four pack of cans.

My brother.

Kraken / coke zero is my go-to if I'm mixing.

This

I fucking hate diet sodas, you can taste the shitty chemical aftertaste of the aspartame.

I can't be the only one, right? Better to drink a regular soda like, once a week instead.

Ask yourself this: do you actually enjoy soda beyond the first few chugs? Does ordering a 20-ounce soda really feel and taste all that good?

Yep. I drank a diet rockstar in a bind and for a day and a half, had the worst sweetener taste in my mouth. Fuck diet drinks.

Try Kraken and Cream soda. Just make sure that it's the good kind of cream soda, not the pisswater/cum/afterbirth/bubble gum tasting bullshit.

I can't stand coke zero but pepsi max is fine.
The twist is I prefer normal coke to normal pepsi.
Wouldn't drink either on a regular basis though. Have one or two a week at work when I'm fucking exhausted and need to last the final hour until knock-off. Then even the shittiest can from the vending machine tastes amazing.

The worst effect it has is on your wallet. Shit gets expensive if you drink it on a regular basis.

Drink healthier sugary drinks. I have Tropicals from time to time, and that usually sorts me out. Haven't had a sugary drink for months, apart from a bottle of Oasis once a week.

drink real coke numale

You underestimate the addictiveness of effervescence, which can stand a little more sweetness to offset the tartness of the carbonic acid.