I am going to get banned from Veeky Forums now, simply because of the last 2 words in my post

I am going to get banned from Veeky Forums now, simply because of the last 2 words in my post

'Elliot Rodger'

kek, do we get banned for typing Marcel Proust too?

You're about to find out

why would you?

How about Marquis de Sade?

Why do the mods do this?

'High-fantasy erotica'

I don't think they do because I'm still here. Unless the trick is you have to mention someone who shot someone? I'll check
WILLIAM BURROUGHS
RIIIIIMBAAUD

Maybe it's the implication that My Twisted World is good literature that triggers them? Ban test...

Mentioning Elliot Rodger should result in a ban. The guy was a fucking idiot. Writing a 'manifesto' that's as incoherent as it is pathetic doesn't count as a contribution to literature, so he's not relevent to discussion on here.

Nah, Proust would have got me banned if they hated whiny gay escapades.

>riting a 'manifesto' that's as incoherent as it is pathetic doesn't count as a contribution to literature, so he's not relevent to discussion on here.
Can we ban Plato?

RIP in peace Supreme Gentleman
;-;

>Plato?
I've been trying to get him banned as gay fan fiction for years but the mods don't listen to my thoughts. ._.

Penguin laughing girls edition is better.

Don't have it.

Post it.

I lost all my images recently. Warosu probably has it somewhere but I think I'd rather be depressed about losing my collection than search for it. Maybe user will come through with it.

Here

based user, i didn't even realise there was a wordsworth classics thread on. you do good work.

Mh. Like this one better

Please, the laughing girls version is perfect. Oxford and Rembrandt looks like the art director never spoke to the editor; Penguin and laughing girls would only be better if they made it and put it next to Morrissey. Putting him in Oxford or Wordsworth etc gives the intended audience a niche that Penguin doesn't have to their mass markets, and gives a nod to their desperation for the hipster stylised market of late.

The Oxford one looks real though.

If you get me a classic painting of laughing girls, I'll make a Barnes & Noble one.

>and gives a nod
*and putting it in Penguin gives a nod

Those little black minis and Morrissey getting a classic cover give me faith the laughing girls cover might one day happen. Oxford won't do it, and Wordsworth can come up with their own memes from stock photos.

not at all, the classic one looks alot more legit and is actually a pretty good kek.

>the one with an oxford template looks real
>the one with a penguin template doesn't look real
did you make the one with the rembrandt no oxford art director would pair with the book too? i'm getting that impression since you think one template looks more real than the other.
>looks more legit
i'm having a good chuckle that these two posters think most penguin books look like fake penguin books, but i'm also smelling samefag.

>did you make the one with the rembrandt no oxford art director would pair with the book too? i'm getting that impression since you think one template looks more real than the other.
I'm not. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted a smaller jpeg version of what apparently is the original bigger one posted here Penguin uses paintings. So does Oxford.

>Penguin uses paintings.
Oxford uses the paintings that they do for a reason. Penguin gives no fucks.

>Penguin gives no fucks.
About Morrissey. And they shouldn't.

But My Twisted World is an immortal work of art that deserves to be elevated in every level.

Penguin's new poetic Heraclitus translation has a photograph of rocks on its cover. You're a fucking idiot.

Fair enough. But an exception doesn't make a rule.

Don't you remember the silver spined shit for modern classics where they were all blurry over exposed photos? Or how about the infamous GR deluxe edition where the cover was a blueprint and the text was fucked?

I'm telling you, Penguin laughing girls cover is something we can easily make real with the people working at Penguin now.

fuck now i'm torn

Elliot is absolutely glorious.
God bless this Holy Bible

the version with errors has a black and white cover with a falling bomb. the blueprint is the corrected version.

It would maybe be better if the girls were blonde.

I concur

no, for that you get a narrow phile full of ravenous fireants and shit water inserted into your urethra

Doable.

Made a pdf with the 3 covers:
mega://#F!51Q0waSI

Key:
!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew!8wYzzZ5K