What are you guys opinion on Ripple...

What are you guys opinion on Ripple? I'm giving baby steps regarding cryptoinvesting (only investing spare money i'm willing to lose and would not impact my financial life) and just got myself a handful of ripple. Do you guys think it will spike again? Also any tips you could give a noob in crypto investing? Thanks!

Bitcoin was just a couple of dollars 5 years ago. Ripple is 80cents now. Do you really want to miss out on all those gains?

Retard

This is plebbit now. What did you expect?

ripple has 2000x the supply fag

I know this is bait but ripple is the official coin of biz. everybody here loves it and it’s definitely a real cryptocurrency, please support your banks

OP here. Also, any other cryptos to invest?

Thanks!

Sorry but i wasn't baiting. Im new to this and i'm just trying to get other people's opinion

I love Bayley. I'd give that latina slut the BWC

Stop basing the value of the price of individual coins and actually look at the Market Cap , the market cap takes into account the price along with the circulating supply, Ripple is extremely over valued market cap at around $50 Billion, you want to look at coins below $1 Billion Market Cap , as those have the most potential for growth , if possible find some good ones under $100 Mil market cap and if you find and good ones with legitimate teams and Solid development under $10 Mil market cap then you've basically found a gem.

Load up on Tron, TRX, it's pennies per share. Imagine how rich you'll be when it's as expensive as bitcoin.

Or if you really want to go long for some gains, look at Confido. Extremely low market cap, solid developers.

>I hint at being a female that is lazy
>do my research for me
kys you all

Buy WAE and TRTL
Shitcoins like ripple but have room for growth

She's a capable worker and the sole reason I watch RAW.

Thanks lad

What a fucking idiot, lmao

Thnx also

You'd best lurk for awhile OP, it's the best honest advice I can give and way better than making a shit tier thread about ripple

That’s bad advice...ignore it.

Also biz hates xrp but there are plenty of very intelligent investors already shilling if mainstream? And if you look at their REAL partnerships as opposed to some of the other coins the value is obvious. 5-10x EOY Is conservative.

Ok I need to quickly explain some things to you before you fall for trolls on Veeky Forums that take advantage of new investors.

1. Chainlink is a meme. Its used to troll newbies into wasting their money.
2. Ethereum and TRON are the best buys
3. Privacy coins are scams because the government is going to regulate them this year
4. Bitconnect is historically low, and you can pick them up EXTREMELY cheap right now to sell for an easy 600% ROI in a couple months.

Bro this totally trx is CHEAP and HOT

You made the right choice.

Who is horse face?

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Keep buying more XRP

Final target for XRP is $1000 with a $50 Trillion market cap.