What are some really popular books feminists and the modern woman/ nu males deem to be essential reads?...

What are some really popular books feminists and the modern woman/ nu males deem to be essential reads?. Do they consider those books to be high literature as we do our books of choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pixnor-3-Layer-Height-Increase-Elevator/dp/B015322NR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467336687&sr=8-2&keywords=heels for men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Young Adult books like Hunger Games, John Green and Harry Potter. The characters need to be relatable to be an interesting read :^)

Anything written by american blacks thats only about muh nigga dick struggles like between the world and me. Satisfies the anti western and bbc fetishes both these groups share

>Someone made this image because they were angry about the shallow personalities of these women but probably fantasize about the perfect woman every day.

Anyway, the modern fun readers and attention readers enjoy books that they can relate to. They don't have to be just like the main character, they just require a simple theme dialogue and story. They enjoy gimmick bullshit like adding gay or minority characters as well as just adding a genre to a soap opera like twilight did.
Lit does this all the time too. Reminder they refuse to read any woman writer even if she's legendary

What are you talking about? Veeky Forums loves Virginia Woolf

Within groups, there are more groups.

I've seen so many threads where people ask if women can even write at all. I want to see the side of lit that enjoys lit, I'm sick of the side which refuses to pick up girl books and is suprised if they ever do, how good the books are.

Are you new here? It's unbelievably obvious that picture was created to make short people feel insecure. The creator was laughing, not fuming.

Surely you've realized at least have of those threads are trolls though? Shit, the other day we had a thread with something like 40+ female writer suggestions.

>>Someone made this image because they were angry about the shallow personalities of these women but probably fantasize about the perfect woman every day.

Fuck you. We get that you're probably tall or average height, so you have no idea how it feels to be condemned to romantic solitude because of reasons outside of your control, but being short does not make a man imperfect as much as having green eyes makes a woman imperfect.

tfw 5'6 , 27 years old,no friends, never had a gf, balding, fat and don't have a personality.

i'm condemned to a life of loneliness. At least my houseplants and books bring me happiness.

I'm not fat or balding, still never had a gf though. Never even bothered to ask anyone out, I've girls straight up tell me they weren't interested in me because of my height without my even asking.

>wear this
>get the girl drunk
>????
>profit

amazon.com/Pixnor-3-Layer-Height-Increase-Elevator/dp/B015322NR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467336687&sr=8-2&keywords=heels for men

thank me later fampie

sorry forgot to quote

Why would someone make someone else feel insecure?
Perhaps Im still fresh here. Only months in.
Perhaps you should man up and find ways to better yourself instead of crying about the places where (lol) you come up short. Honestly, the world is not barbaric and cruel in every instance. There are kindnesses and lovers everywhere you look, and you only lose out on them by giving up.

You can do it man.

thank God I'm not fucking short and ugly

xd

Fuck guys it doesn't matter your height or weight just live your lives, meet everyone but keep close the right people

fuck society, fuck shallow girls in leggins, dont give a shit about any of that shit

if you manage to find yourselves in loneliness, in the wilderness, you'll realize what's really important in your life. people will mock other people, they might make fun of you, who cares, let them have fun, just walk your path with optimism, but not delusion.

t. limp legged balding manlet, who has actually fucked women before, had gfs and all that shit.

I really don't understand why manlets don't just move to a country where they would be tall or at least average, if they are gonna BITCH THIS FUCKING MUCH ALL THE DAMN TIME. Seriously, you must enjoy misery.

I don't see why fucking manlets care at all, unless they are trying to win over the people that mock them, which won't happen, and shouldn't happen since such a person is a superficial pile of shit anyway.

I don't get this, not fucking short and ugly people is a choice of your own freewill, not God's.

>Perhaps Im still fresh here. Only months in.
Sometimes there are legitimate redpilled people in here, but I think for those of us who are actually here for good literature don't care if the author's male or female. You'll see a lot of troll threads but you'll see some good recommendations for wimminz too.

>I've seen so many threads where people ask if women can even write at all. I want to see the side of lit that enjoys lit, I'm sick of the side which refuses to pick up girl books and is suprised if they ever do, how good the books are.
so new. so new and preciously unaware how much Veeky Forums likes femdom

Ask your girlfriend if she'd go out with a short man.

good one dad

HAHA jokes on you, I don't have a girlfriend

Shes Chinese. I'm the only tall person she's ever dated.

Anyway, not all of them want or need a tall man.

>Why would someone make someone else feel insecure?
Do you seriously not know where you are? Get with the bants

even if you were paralysed, broke, obese, and a midget there'd still be some chick out there that'd go out with you.

It was more of a hypothetical than anything, ask any of your girl friends who you think are good people if theyd date a dude shorter than them.

>6'2"
>full head of hair
>ottermode
>painfully shy around women
>lost virginity to large girl, only sexual experience
>tried romance once, failed miserably
>too afraid to try again
>attend lectures, study, sit at home and read
>sleep and repeat

don't worry midget friends and baldies, my life sucks too

It probably is an important work in understanding the hand-wringing faggotry and obsession with personal happiness and contentment that poisons our modern life. Basically first world problems, the book, mixed with some over the top torture of a couple of faggots.