When you realise all the pretentious displays of respect for religion and anything are acts of egoism and all the...

>when you realise all the pretentious displays of respect for religion and anything are acts of egoism and all the bullshit everyone speaks can be easily dismissed and it tears lit and all the other pseuds apart

>when op is the king of the pseuds

>when I realize you are a dumb politician poster and probably don't have a single aesthetic image of a sunset saved

>saving images of a sunset
>not experiencing the beautiful futility of life yourself on the moment

not op but does this one count?

Redpill me on philosophy books that are not based on christianity

why is every copy of the ego and his own over $15 on used booksites?

>not realizing scholastic metaphysics are about as dope as they come

I'm from another religion so i always believe that anything that is based on christianity is another form of gospel.

>prioritizing ideology over input
don't talk to me or my electric sheep ever again

Nice resolution fampai, did you take that yourself?

I can't say I care much for the ocean/land and the orange/blue gradient borders on stock, but the dark/light/dark contrast progression of the layers of clouds is quite excellent

The more and more people talk about stirner the more I want to read the ego and it's own, it sounds like a fucking fantastic book.

It's okay, the memes are better

>using terms that don't even apply to photography
>gradient
>borders
>stock
>contrast progression
>layers

>unironically praising an under-exposed program-auto smartphone photo

don't ever mention "aesthetic" again you plebeian dilettante

>hating on a visual phenomena for spooky reasons of 'quality' and 'muh medium terminology'

Your sense of the aesthetics is not your own, and has been imprinted upon you for political purposes

Behold your chains, or you will be held by them

can't tell if youre serious. your quality of photo just keeps declining

Is this what Veeky Forums is like

>I can't say I care much for the ocean/land and the orange/blue gradient borders on stock, but the dark/light/dark contrast progression of the layers of clouds is quite excellent

Are you autistic or do you just like to pretend that you are?

Don't get too hyped, it takes a while to get good, but the final chapters are amazing.

I feel like stirnerposting is one of the reasons why the quality of intellectual discussion on Veeky Forums has reached an all time low

>When you realize all displays of anything are an act of egoism

Just because a purely egoistic standpoint ends a lot of discussions doesn't mean it's bad.

That's exactly why it's bad, and why climate change will literally wreck our civilization, too many egotistical morons.

Posting quality is a spook.

Everything Strinerposters know about Stirner's philosophy is what they have learned from other Strinerposters. It's pure memetic force. The only way to escape is to actually read Stirner.

>Redpill
You sound like a jackass, but in answer to your question:
Guide to the Pre-Socratics -> The Apology of Socrates & The Republic, by Plato -> The Nichomachean Ethics, On Politics, and On Rhetoric, by Aristotle -> The Epicurea -> On the Republic, by Cicero -> Letters from a Stoic, by Seneca the Younger -> Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius -> The Essential Plotinus
After that, Augustine came along, and fused the philosophies of Plotinus with the existing line taken by the earliest Church Fathers, creating "modern" Christianity. All Western Philosophy was more-or-less theology from that point until Descartes came along, and inadvertently paved the way for the re-secularisation of such, though he himself was a devout Christian.
Hume was pretty fucking secular.
The Young Hegelian was literally defined by the fact that they hated Christianity, as opposed to the staunchly religious "Old Hegellians".
The most prominent members of the Old Hegellian movement would probably be Stirner, and Marx. Stirner was a fucking idiot, but Marx is actually worth reading, even if you don't agree with him.
If you want someone vaguely similar to Stirner but with a few more brain cells, then Nietzsche is the obvious candidate.
Once you've read them, some other obvious philosophers to read would be:
Heidegger - Being, and Time
Sartre - Being, and Nothingness
De Beauvoir - The Second Sex (among others)
Bertrand Russell - Too many fucking books to note here.
Ludwig Wittgenstein - Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, and Philosophical Investigations

this man understands quality is subjective

this man doesn't

Agreed. /pol/ is even worse, which is funny because they think they're 'red-pilled'.

honestly i just hide every stirner thread.
about to do this one now

>said the egoist

This is not a bad path, I second this path if you are interested in that specific set of philosophers.

Glad not everyone is Stirnertard.

t. triggered spooklords

stirner is a spook

Spooks is a spook in itself.

t. triggered spooklords