Is pic related worth reading?

Is pic related worth reading?

This is a retarded question.

Yes. (don't forget her essays too.)

The best. Yes.

What is her best then

One of the greatest prose stylists who ever lived.

NO

The Waves

Care to elaborate?

what did she mean by this and did he ever fire back. if I was james I would have wrote a letter and posted it in her towns news paper about how I'd like to fart all over her face and poop on her chest while fucking the toot toots outta her bum bum and post my digits so she can call me up.

shes cute :3

Yes, Jane Austen is way underrated here.

honestly, she was just intimidated by him. She was REALLY into writing and resented the fact that such a crude Irish "working man" could write on her level and she would write about him constantly in her diary, alternating between taking jabs at his work and admitting to his skill.
I believe this quote is from a letter she wrote to someone

and he never shot back eh. lol that's how it's done. let that bitch think.

so she wanted his dick

Stop derailing a quality thread.

I don't think he ever read her diary, user.
she didn't exactly post it on twitter.

I don't think she was intimidated by him, I think like most people, she had an opinion. I have seen several positive mentions of Joyce in her writing.
For starters choose from the following whichever seems to interest you the most:
A Room of One's Own
Mrs. Dalloway
Orlando
To The Lighthouse

No, and her essays contain no original ideas. Her prose style, however, is sound and not the worst thing for a beginner to imitate. Taken too far, it can be quite bad, as in this We do not suffer so abject slavery to the definite article as the French do.

Also:
>a third rater mocking a genius
kek'd

SHES FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE HAS A VERGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To The Lighthouse had the most immersive prose I've ever read

>immersive prose
Kek, this fucking sub

Pseuds everywhere

woolf's fantastic, really interesting to see her development if you check out her short stories.

>Her prose style, however, is sound and not the worst thing for a beginner to imitate.
>talking out my asshole

lol

shit post
I'm sorry your genre fiction doesn't make the cut.

READ THE WAVES

>Virginia Woolf
>genre fiction
too much bait not enough hook, little friend

>virginia woolf
>not genre fiction
Too much pleb, not enough intellect, little friend. It's no wonder Nabokov called her books third rate trash.

Leave my dead wife alone.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
This and then get to The Waves after reading 2-3+ of her novels.

Pretty much the only female author you can say is categorically and unconditionally "worth reading"

its not a "sub" you idiot. A "sub" is a perpetual string of threads concerning a particular area of interest. This is just a thread

Veeky Forums never does seem to get around to reading a room of one's own