The food fairy has gifted you a gun. What dish do you make out of it?

The food fairy has gifted you a gun. What dish do you make out of it?

Pistol whip

uhh skulk around the neighborhood, use it to shoot a fat, slow, suburban rabbit, make a stew

will try to get rid of it asap
not a fan of firearms

Post a picture of it next to a mediocre meal

I would shoot an egg to make it hard boiled

That would make it scrambled, if you want hardboiled you need a small bullet.

Suddenly, I'm overwhelmed by a fear of black people and muslims, think obama/hillary is going to take away my precious guns, and constantly post #bluelivesmatter memes on facebook.

Pic related, it's me

for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food firearm

What's the point of even having a front dildo if it's right next to the mag well

It's "tacticool". People do all sorts of impractical crap because they think it looks neat. Did you also notice how that thing is covered with bare/exposed picatinny rails? It's like he's asking for it to get caught on something. If you're not going to use the rail then remove the damn thing--save some weight and reduce the chances of it getting caught up on something.

>impractical crap
In other words, you've never fired an AR15.

I see he has one of those fancy foregrip/bipod gadgets. This isn't Afghanistan muh man, you're never going to use that bipod.

Can't see with the shitty res. Are they m-lok'd on to the handguard or what?

I tried telling that same thing to my idiot neighbor who wanted a fire extinguisher. He still bought one. Moron. He's never going to use it.

I own two.

I didn't mean to imply that everything that people do to their ARs is impractical, but a lot of it is just plain silly.

This is a mild, but valid example. Why have all those exposed rails if you're not going to use them? They're just begging to get caught on clothes (or whatever else). Remove them or install smooth covers if they're not in use.

...and then you get those fuckwits who insist on having a light, IR illuminator, way-too-big-scope, bayonet, laser pointer, pointy flash hider, etc, etc, all on there at once.

myself

did you seriously just compare a practical emergency tool with a bipod?

Did you seriously just claim someone would never use a practical emergency tool?

News flash, sport. People use guns every single day to protect themselves and others.

>Did you seriously just claim someone would never use a practical emergency tool?

No, I think a fire extinguisher makes a ton of sense.

>News flash, sport. People use guns every single day to protect themselves and others.

I'm all in favor of gun ownership--hunting, sport shooting, defense...all of it. But how exactly is sticking a bipod on a tacticool AR supposed to help with that? An AR is a silly "defense" weapon, and the defense purpose certainly doesn't require a bipod.

It's not the idea of gun ownership anyone is bashing here. It's the impracticality of the choices involved. Bipod is great if you're planning on doing some long-distance shooting and you don't have a benchrest or sandbag. But why would you choose an AR for that application? And what does that have to do with "defense"?

>He thinks he's going to have time to set up a bipod in a life and death situation.

The gun industry loves utter morons like you. Did you buy shit ton of ammo when Obama was elected?

>mfw gun owners caused shortages due to panic buying creating situations where other gun owners could not get ammo because of their hoarding

So, you're saying if my fire extinguisher has a different handle or appears differently than other fire extinguishers that makes it impractical and stupid?

Your logic is severely damaged. Who gives a rat's ass what a gun looks like? If it does the job then it does the job.

I think you are one of those soccer moms who gets scared because a gun looks big and mean.

The adults are talking. Leave the tactical speak to people who've actually used tactics. Go back to microwaving bacon.

>if my fire extinguisher has a different handle or appears differently than other fire extinguishers that makes it impractical and stupid?

It certainly could. If your fire extinguisher had an unnecessary extra handle that got in the way of pulling the pin, then yeah, that's impractical and stupid. If your fire extinguisher had lots of sharp, grooved little brackets all over it that might get caught on something then yeah, that would also be impractical and stupid.

>>Who gives a rat's ass what a gun looks like?
Agreed.

>If it does the job then it does the job.

yep. but a lot of those "modifications" hamper the gun doing its job effectively. Some make the gun too heavy. Others get caught on things. Others get in the way of the gun's function. Not every gun mod is practical or makes sense.

>He thinks if you have a bipod, you are obligated to use it.

I have lights in my house. I only turn them on when I need them. I don't use them just because they are there, little pea brain.

So, a fore grip is now something that gets in the way? You better contact the Pentagon and inform the troops that you know better than 15 years worth of combat experience.

Please stop making shit up. You don't know shit, you're a little faggot that gets upset every time it sounds like someone is coming after your precious after market add-ons that make you feel like you're a spec ops warrior when in reality you're some minimum-wage scum that drops his entire paycheck at the gun store the first chance he gets.

Meanwhile, that bipod mount is adding unwanted weight to the gun & creates a potential spot for getting caught on things. If you're not using the bipod often, then why put up with the extra baggage that it brings? What's wrong with mounting the bipod only when you need it?

>What's wrong with mounting the bipod only when you need it?

He has to keep moving.

>So, a fore grip is now something that gets in the way?

When it's that close to the mag well then it is. Nothing wrong with a foregrip, just put it in a practical spot.

>>You better contact the Pentagon
Why? We're not talking about the context of a solider in war. We're talking about a guy standing in a restaurant, and someone's notion of "defense"?

God gun owners are such fucking incel autists.

1: open gun, extract chocolate bullets

2: point gun at celebrety chef, order food

Some guac, I think