11AM Eastern time IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Look out anons. The fag whale(s) that is causing major sell-offs in the last 2 days is happening at exactly 11AM. You are warned.

source pls

convert to GMT filthy amerimutt

We will see in 1.5 hours time

this is actually true
i have been noticing it as well, lets see

Kek, you srs to lazy to check on tradingview?

holy fuk.

Oooooooook faggot!

if you think that will repeat a third time, get ready to get bog'd

If it will happen for the third time in a row today - I will post sharpie in my poo.

My x25 leverage short is ready.
Someone, screencap this please.

Now that everyone knows about it, it's not going to happen. Expect a big pump after 11:30.

It's a trap to buy up cheap coins.

If he does it again someone pls find his identity

I was also thinking about this. But we'll have to wait, maybe it's some hedgefund guy and he wants to dump it all before the weekend.

It's the Mt Gox trustee, not exactly a secret

Nono, there was a reddit post where someone found out what the Mt.Gox transactions looked like. There is no transaction in the last weeks that looks like this.

K search this fag whale identity pls.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Omg the fuck

Faggot

ts fucking true third day in a row these filthy Amerimutts and their weak fucking hands destroys the recovery

Find this FAGGOT Veeky Forums army, FIND HIM.

the fat burgers did it again.

panic sell 3 days in a row

HEY HEY

Fuck it just the same time WTF. They not even hide it, that they dump bicoin..

Right on time. Fucking hell. How much BTC that fucker still has?

we are buying lower with all of our easily printed money. keep holding while we double our stacks.

GET IN XRP, NIGGAS

Seriously. I'll only say this once. I moved into XRP at yesterday's dump and it mini-mooned as others did the same. Little to no price movement since yesterday.

Fuck tether. XRP, bitches.

No, I'll just hold my btc at this point. It's way too late.

Don't worry lads, we're all buying back on Monday. Meanwhile enjoy the weekend. Go out, have fun.

It's happening.

If you have the one hour candle on gdax you can see that there were a flash crash at this time then some recovery and then another smaller crash again, so i think that if the price don't crash within this hour we are good. Otherwise we could be seeing 7k. Thanks amerifats