Cold fried chicken is great, so is ham, ribs, and turkey, but I never eat anything else this way

Cold fried chicken is great, so is ham, ribs, and turkey, but I never eat anything else this way

What other meats are good right out of the fridge?

All of them

pizza

All pastries.

Mac and cheese
Many soups

cured meats such as salami are good chilled. and now I've got to go downstairs and get some, thanks bruh

I had a chilled chicken tendie pubsub the other day. It was surprisingly good

Cold turkey smells like a fart.

FOR

'go 'za

anything but tasteless shit like whiting

This and other canned shit.

Can eat cold and not die.

pizza

YOU

Cold curry

dick is better chilled tbqh

left over roast beef sandwich, brah. Just the meat, bread, maybe a bit of mustard.

And meatloaf sandwich. Smother that shit in ketchup.

>Veeky Forums doesn't know what meat is

taco bell leftovers

Gabagool

Chinese Food

A calzone and sriracha to dip it in.

thats a vegetable moron

my nigg

WATCH IT PEPE

A British Melton Mowbray pork pie with either some pickled onions or Branston pickle. Or proper Colman's English mustard.

Cold Indian curry, any type. With lime pickle and mango chutney.

When I was looking to add as much protein to my diet as possible I roasted up beef or lamb, sliced it up thickly and then put it into tupperware in my fridge. Whenever I wanted a snack would just get a chunk or two from that and munch down. Not as good as hot and fresh but pretty good.

Grilled pork chops

I miss these so much after having to move to germany! I remember the last one i ate was in the car on the drive over, thinking about it still brings a smile to my face...

>Cold fried chicken is great
What the fuck kind of a savage are you? Fucking monster who doesn't like crispy chicken, you disgust me sir.

[spoiler]hot dogs[/spoiler]

Not OP but when I make up fried chicken I always make up way too much. I end up with a plate of it in the fridge and whilst it is great to reheat it it's still awesome cold and I often just eat a piece cold here and there as a snack because it cuts down on anything to wash up.

Pure barbarism that you don't reheat your chicken cause you're too lazy. Shame on you.

Ironically reheating it in the microwave results in it being soggier than straight from the fridge.

Try it sometime, you'll enjoy it.

toaster oven or bust mein nigga
bake at 350 to warm it up, broil at max for a couple minutes at the end to crisp the fuck out of that skin

perfect every time

>he owns a microwave

Pleb

lamp shank

small cuts of steak

mmm delicious s

>Re-heating chicken

Absolutely disgusting.

steak

This...

Or a few mins in the NuWave..

meatloaf.
cold meatloaf sandwiches are great. also most lunch meat, I guess?

christ, they suck

Corned beef

>microwave
You put it in the oven you simple fool, or is that too hard to operate?

>eating it cold like some kind of wild animal
Savage beast.

I fried up a batch last night and I'm eating leftovers tonight and they will be cold. But I am making hot biscuits from scratch to go with them.