The noob traders on reddit is crying about BTC dominance

This tells me the bottom is near. Prepare your leveraged longs

He's right, though. You're just being a bitcuck because you're Swedish, and it's a known fact that Swedes are good cucks

He is actually right though.

jesus I think I finally get it

it's the poor and stupid people who are communists

"right" or not does not matter in a market when you want to make money. You can try to justify whatever but if you don't adapt to the market you lose.

Just posting this as an observation

It has all the "le leddit xD" way of typing and I hate it for that, but he's not wrong. BTC needs to fuck off if we want crypto to be a thing.

Guy is borderline retarded or just doesn't think before posting. Also you have to go back.

People forget one major thing. The reason 95% of the shitcoins are worth anything is because they are tied to btc. The day btc loses its dominance, not in percentage, but in fiat pairing, is the day 90% of the market will collapse cause the flood will take away the shitcoins (being Nano a member of the shitcoin clergy). And yes, then bitcoin dominance will not be very relevant to the market behavior.

Nobel Prize Winner detected.

Blue pilled normie. Cringe.

Probably some kid.

Phase 1 of investing in crypto: its a manipulated ponzi, im not investing

Phase 2: maybe its not, btc is risong i will buy

Phase 3: alts like eth and ripple have higher profit margins!

Phase 4: low cap alts have crazy margins and amazing tech!!! Fuck btc!!! It is useless and doest matter anymore (idiot stage).

Phase 10: its a manipulated ponzi with btc at the center, but now i understand it and can ride it

"btc will never go down again"
"20k"
"to the moon"
-what the retards think

>You can try to justify whatever but if you don't adapt to the market you lose.
Why are Bitcoin fucks so delusional? You realize that by this time next year Bitcoin might be worth $1000 and ETH might be worth $2000? Are you still going to keep saying "Adapt to the market" as your shitcoin continues to dump? Jesus christ the delusion is real.

Take your profits, don't stick with Bitcoin "just because". That's idiotic reasoning.

Btc will always be the big daddy coin. Flippening is a meme.

>$ in
>BTC out
>????????
>profit

shut up swedefag

shouldn't you be donating your crypto gains to niggers in africa and drive your gf over to the local ghetto for her weekly girl's night out?

this is not /pol/

i'm not delusional, if what you say happens will happen then i adapt. Currently BTC is themost liquid pair so I use it, I have no time for emotional tribalism games when making money.

Everywhere is /pol/

HES RIGHT U KNOW

I always thought Veeky Forums was stupid, reddit takes it to a whole new level. No comment.

I HAVE NO COMMENT EITHER. SICK OF THIS SHIT

>pretends to be smart
>calls BTC a ponzi

In the trash it goes.

phase 10 is actually:

its a manipulated ponzi that actually will fuck the banks in the long run

I've learned my lesson. I should've been reading these stupid fucking whitepapers before I got into this mess for these alts, every alt is literal fucking vaporware garbage. Everything is just a BTC clone with a horrible use case or meme spin. Most are completely premined and not even decentralized.

I'll be able to make money next time around though, unironically going to accumulate for ponzicoin 2020

Fucking plebbitors

>use eth/ltc pairs
>both eth and ltc follow btc

>weekly
Ew, what a racist.

Just shows where your at bro. Massively manipulated where big winners have to create lots of bag holding losers is the definition of a ponzi.

Only reason stocks arent is because they are regulated and extremely hard to manipulate. Btc is unregulated snd extremely easy gor whales to manipulate. Sooner you accept it the sooner you can start making money user.

You sound like a typical redditor normie. “Muh technology prevails!!”. Nobody fucking said crypto is going away. Im nkt talking about what crypto is or is worth in 10 yeaes you melt. Keep your “le hodl!!” Im talking about right now. Its manipulated to insane levels.

Dont use Bitstamp!!! Accpunt was "frozen" due to suspicious activity. But yet they allow guy from Ukraine to sell all my $$$$.
File a police report they say. Fuckers.

Bitcoin is the only coin that will be around in 5 years

Didn't know reddit was this dumb.