Anyone care to get what the absolute perfect use case of Chainlink is?

Anyone care to get what the absolute perfect use case of Chainlink is?

Something about the tentacle problem

what is the eye? illuminati?

Im tired of Chainrip.
Selling tonight and finding another home.

kek

haha. who is the mutant on the right?

modum guy

AMB

didnt sergey recently raped somebody at his local gym or something

word on the street is that he raped a clown fish in an aquarium

top kek this is good

LINK AMB partnership when

Also checking these dubs

Change sergeys shirt color for this pic

OP you are not keeping up with Chain Link,
years have passed since Sergey was that thin.

It's not hard to see how LINK is useful in supply chain systems. How are you going to communicate with all that legacy equipment?

You're not going to convince pharma companies to go out and buy brand-new LCMS machines when they can just work with AMB to produce an API that LINK can interface with.

So is it true?i heard the same rumor somewhere else

Not true, it's just a fun thought that people in both the LINK and AMB unofficial TGs have been thinking of. Ambrosus is trying to create an operating system and DAPP platform (which already has a functional alpha) for IoT developers to build apps on. It'd take time and effort but it's feasible that someone could make apps to allow IoT devices to interface with LINK.

>"You don't understand."
>"I AM THE MASTERNODE."

LINK+AMB the two pronged attack system for bountiful gains and a good nights rest assured amidst the ocean of red dildos we humble anons must swim through in order to reach the promised land. alas user i see you here amongst so so much floatsam, i bid you salutations let us follow the path of saint sergey and chadsetti to help bring well tracked and accounted for shipments of goods from production to transport to sale

> the absolute perfect use case of Chainlink
shove it up your ass

Yeah, let me expand on this thinking.

AMB is going to need a way to incorporate legacy QA systems onto the blockchain, otherwise pharma companies will tell them to go fuck themselves when they suggest that they have to buy brand new tech from Ambrosus to replace all of their equipment.

I'd imagine they'd meet in the middle. Maybe AMB augments their LCMS machines with a sensor, maybe they have some audit to ensure the machine is not being tampered with, etc.

The thing is, you still need to get data off of that legacy device to put it onto the blockchain. That's what LINK does. So now you not only have a layer of AMB verification of purity, but also the added verification from X amount of LINK oracles who talk to the API.

It's honestly a slam-dunk use-case for LINK and AMB and will make it a lot easier for them to convince companies to integrate their technology into their production.

He's a big guy

>It's honestly a slam-dunk use-case for LINK and AMB and will make it a lot easier for them to convince companies to integrate their technology into their production.

HAaAHahahhahaahahahahahahahh yeah sure wait where have I heard this before, oh yeah it was VEN back when it was 300% of the price now or countless other shitcoins that Veeky Forums heavily shilled and then dumped to shit

yeah fuck off with your shilling fagget

oh my fucking god, if AMB-LINK partnership actually happens I'm gonna cum so hard

I hear the clown was asking for it

>AMB literally rock-bottom prices
>not using a non-Chinked supply blockchain
>y-you're just gonna dump on me, don't buy this while I accumulate
ok user

You fucking gorilla, you have a rare case of useful post in this sewer and what do you do? You go full mongo. Do human race a favor and kys

holy hole in a doughnut, he is a big boy! wonder how much he can bench?

>rare case of useful post in this sewer

LMAO this shitcoin gets posted here so many times a day this sewer should be renamed to /shitchain/, but you already knew it, didn't you?

everyone here knows what happens to every favorite coin of Veeky Forums. they're heavily shilled for a couple months and then dumped hard, exactly same will happen to shit worthless shitcoin

so go fuck yourself in your dickhole you fucking pump&dump scammer pajeet, you and your kind are the reason people are now leaving the crypto markets

but you mad thou

>you and your kind are the reason people >are now leaving the crypto markets

muh moon mission muh egalitarian belief system muh i wish i was an early adopter so i could dump my bags on someone

machiavellian strategy is inherent to economics you pleb

Something without a real product cannot have a use case.

There will always be people fudding for the sake of feeling euphoric in their own intelligence

can someone please link the young pajeet chainlink music video, I can't find it

anal insertion
wait

what is chinalink?

I stopped reading at LMAO , off yourself

2 Assblasted cheeks