Time travelling

How many of you does this apply to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
youtu.be/p978u4r-q4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek that hits hard

It's not true that nothing changed. I also got depression now.

I'm starting to realize I have a problem because a lot of the screencapped biz posts recently have me in it

Gnarly
big eye opener

That's it. I'm getting the fuck off this board.

Nah I'm 30 and my life has changed a lot. None of it for the better, but hey at least it stays exciting!

30 next week, what should i expect?

There is still time to change anons

Joke's on you, I don't have a histrionic gf.

to hate yourself more because you understand you wasted your potential

then you start drinking

>mfw oldfag in my 30s

I have a good wife a nice home and well paying job that I hate.
33 and drink every day for 3 years now.

i got into crypto and have nothing to show for except new pepes and pink wojaks... touche

Your life pretty much becomes a bear market.

You double top at 21 and 25, have a fake out at 30 then denial, capitulation and despair. This time there is no 'return to mean'

Savage

Subtract the wife, add a fiancee (that is now too fat), and you are me.

I also make too much money to leave the job that I hate. AMA

Dude same situation as well except gf is pregnant and not fiance. 30 years old

DELET THIS!!!!

damn

Fucking sucks, doesn't it.

Not sure where to go from here, beyond hoping and praying that LINK hits $100, and then I'm moving to Puerto Rico for a year to avoid capital gains, cashing out, and just traveling and fucking prostitutes while smoking as much weed as I please.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

relevent

>tfw considering becoming alcoholic to stay mostly disconnected from reality as much as possible
hmm...

Wasted my 20s on weed

20 year old user here in my penultimate year of university. If you oldfags could offer any advice, what would it be?

stop going into debt for kike brainwashing

Do stuff

What about your finance? I would feel to bad.

What said. Sink or swim. You start to realize you don't have time to fuck around and waste your life. I've accomplished a lot in the last two years because this hit me hard and I started to realize how much of my time I wasted in my 20s not accomplishing things I wanted to do. What those goals are differ from person to person though obviously.

If you want to have children one day only date someone you truly could love. If you don't want kids then you are probably better of fucking around and keeping your good guy friends close.

don't waste years on a relationship you know that isn't worken

Assuming you meant to say "fiancee" -- I would feel kind of bad, but if she can't have enough respect for her body (or me) to stay in shape, I've got nothing for her.

I'm a little further on the psychopath spectrum than most, though, so I think I'd be alright (unless I turned it into self pity in some way).

What type of things did you do?

Want to time travel?
>smoke marijuana on a daily basis
>whenever you’re bored, get high rather than do something productive
>never accumulate money, make just enough to cover basic expenses and fucking weed
>waste hours under dim, colorful lights watching Bob Ross
>don’t get good jobs because they all test (hair) and you won’t quit for 3 months
>pretend you’re helping depression when really you’re making it worse
>ignore the anxiety you didn’t have before, it’s not marijuana causing it
>post on Veeky Forums a lot
>watch how you magically get older and never age intellectually or emotionally
The best part is you don’t realize this until you make a change and look back at the years wasted.

That's pretty spot on, thank you for that.

Yes sorry. On my phone and auto correct is a bitch. Why don't you just call off the engagement and live your life without having to run away? Traveling is awesome and I'm going to do more of it but it sounds like your traveling is to get away.

This is correct.
>tfw Irish with poorfag parents so government literally pays all college fees and even gives me a maintenance grant to live off.
Being born here was great luck - don't think I'd go to third level education if I had to go six figures in debt for it. I always try to stay away from debt when possible.

Elaborate user

>tfw haven't had sex in 15 months (total count is 4) and am very lonely.
Would love a partner but I really don't want to put myself out there and get rejected by some roastie.. Call me a copecel but the selection of females is staggeringly bad. They're mostly all the same. I want someone smart but not a cunt.

>post on Veeky Forums a lot
>years wasted
i disagree

On one hand it made me a lot of money. On the other hand much of the time is spent in a psuedoworld where little is achieved.

Nothing that exciting but it's stuff that was important to me. I wrote a book, started to learn programming languages for the hell of it, put a portfolio together that I've been meaning to do for years, started a shitty collaboration site with some friends, started working out more seriously, lost a lot of weight. I also got discouraged and started wagecucking after taking a couple years off but got laid off almost immediately so I took that as a sign that it wasn't the life for me and that I need to start working for myself, so that's my main focus right now. Just a lot of little things that I always put off in my 20s because I always thought I'd have plenty of time for them. Now I'm starting to realize I'm getting older and if I keep putting them off, they'll never get done and I'll hate myself for that.

At least we live in the first world. Be thankful.

That's awesome man. Your health is always soooo important. Without good health you can't really enjoy your life.

>elaborate user

Don't sit around thinking 'something will come along soon'. It doesn't.

Don't become obsessed with normie stuff like 'chilling' and netflix binges. Set aside one night a week for this crap.

Don't half heartedly do something that could better your life, give everything your all.

Don't pussy out of something beneficial in favour of getting drunk or doing nothing.

Join a gym and use it.

Start a low carb diet

Basically don't waste your 20s, don't sleep walk to 30 thinking everything will sort itself out.

holy fuck.

29 and going through my final year of college, i postponed it because as soon as i hit 18 i knew that my 20s would be a window of opportunity that would never come back

I tried becoming a pro athlete (got to semi pro and even made a little bit of cash doing it, while having the time of my fucking life), travelled around the world for a while during free time, lived in 5 cities (3 different countries), know how to speak english, portugues, spanish, italian and a little bit of german. And most importantly, met a shit ton of people and banged a ton of thots in the process...

Now i'm sitting at my desk here in my part time research internship... i go to class every morning, sit on a desk reading papers and writing abstracts and doind data manipulation for lazy professors that aren't going to give me any credit for the work i do for them all afternoon and by the end of the day have 3-4 hours of free time just missing how much my life was better when i was actually doing shit i liked even tho my prospects in life where slim to none.....

I have no regrets living up my 20s... all my friends did the whole HS->UNI->Job thing and all of them undergo psychological treatment due to depression, anxiety, panic attacks etc etc...

Yeah, I had to make the change when I was 28 and sitting in a waiting room to see a cardiologist surrounded by a bunch of dying old fucks because I was never active. I started running that same day.

>Basically don't waste your 20s, don't sleep walk to 30 thinking everything will sort itself out
Shit, yeah it's weird how things aren't just sorted out. Plots aren't resolved like movies when they're real life ones.
Thanks user, I have a gym membership but haven't been in a while. Going to go now!

Based Chad-tier 20's

My traveling is just what I want to do. I get why you would get that impression, though.

I can't travel and work in my profession unless I choose a job I would REALLY hate to do (like pure software development).

How to short sell my life?

Buy life insurance and then figure out quantum suicide and interdimensional travel.

Its within the laws of physics to permit time travel but not in the way you might would think. You need a lot of gravity to do it. And by a lot I mean something like a black hole.

Make your own roadmap and deliver on each target!

>I have no regrets living up my 20s... all my friends did the whole HS->UNI->Job thing and all of them undergo psychological treatment due to depression, anxiety, panic attacks etc etc...

That's because your friends are huge pussies. I went down that typical path and my life is amazing. I get to work for a huge multinational corporation that doesnt even know I exist. I'm working from home right now but I'm really just shitposting on biz and I haven't been asked to do any actual work in the last 3 weeks. When I do get a request I just finish it in a few hours and go back to doing whatever I want. wagecucking in IT couldn't be easier

>how to time travel as man
youtu.be/p978u4r-q4c

>that feeling you get in your stomach when you start thinking about your future

>mfw i chased my dreams in my 20s, accomplished tons of personal goals, travelled, banged sloots and im still miserable, lonely and get assraped by life

Youngfags if you want my advice enjoy the hell out of your teens and early 20s because life will only go down hill later on. You can work your ass off, make smart moves and life can still serve you a shit sandwich. Dont fall for the self help meme

I turn 28 Tuesday. Can someone tell me what the fuck to do?

holy fuck OP
everything except the job

Delete this thread :/

Do you have any education

BA in Media. Worked in TV for a couple years in a big city but then I went to rehab. Now I'm back home and been sober for a year+ trying to figure it all out

faggot dies of old age after years of telling others how they should live like faggots moms rules. you are the faggot, and your mom is stupid

Own a house.
Own a car.
Married.
40K job in a town where average is 30K.
Still play video games at night.
Still hang out with my same circle of friends since highschool.

Don't know what cheat code I entered but life couldn't be better aside from getting rich.

>feelsgoodman,jpeg

Pretty much sept no GF and wasted too much of my 20s getting absolutely fucked/coping via alcohol in the Army.

lol
that fucking show
makes me feel like shit every time

You could try and find something locally. You have the experience.

>On one hand it made me a lot of money. On the other hand much of the time is spent in a psuedoworld where little is achieved.
lol that describes most jobs.

Don't be a fucking idiot and take out credit cards on anything unless you are going to lose your house or you're going to die.

I've seen so many faggots your age ruin their life because they think credit cards are free money.

I never opened my first credit card until I was 28, and that was only to get married.

You'll thank me later.

I actually had coffee with a local photographer/videographer doing commercial work and it went well. He said he'd like to use me as an assistant.

I guess I'm just more wondering what to strive for in life going from here. It's like normie life doesn't appeal to me but chasing good feelings hasn't exactly worked out for me in the past.

Thanks though user. I hope you make it.

Hey, I don't remember posting this.

Wew lad exactly everything besides the hairline

Enjoy it as much as you can. Maybe take a few extra years to enjoy the college life. You really have no idea how easy and fulfilling it is. Your main tasks are to learn stuff. It’s pretty cool.

Work is soul crushing shit.

Also don’t major in office cucking.

I am a strong believer in have as many children as you possibly can, mainly because I have only interacted with morons.

This is retarded advice. You should take out a credit card as soon as you're legally able to and use it to pay for everything(as long as you can repay it every money). You save money through the cash back program and build up a credit score. You have to be literally braindead to ruin your life with a credit card. If that's even remotely possible then your life was going nowhere to begin with.

This is retarded advice. You should take out a credit card as soon as you're legally able to and use it to pay for everything(as long as you can repay it every month). You save money through the cash back program and build up a credit score. You have to be literally braindead to ruin your life with a credit card. If that's even remotely possible then your life was going nowhere to begin with.

Take a year off if you are not sure about your future IE. DON'T jump straight into a master's or another meme degree. Get a manual labour job assuming you are a guy (XY). It will will help you build your body, get you outside, and make you understand what hard work is. It will also help you appreciate what you have.
I'm not much older than you (23), but I feel like every male should do a physical labour job once in his life. (Speaking from experience)

>Inb4 HURR DURR I DON'T LIKE WORKING OUTSIDE/WORKING HARD/ STRESSING MY BODY/ GETTING DIRTY.

This is exactly the mentality that a job like that changes. Also, hit the weights. Nobody wants to be a weakling. Wishing you all the best in the future user.

How fulfilling user, you must love your job

I can only speak for myself, but: Sometimes when life feels bad, you cope and try to numb yourself or distract yourself with stuff. But maybe it feels bad because you are in a shit situation of your own making and should be changing it. I have come to realize that getting addicted to stuff comes easy to me, and the only solution I have found so far is complete abstinence. I’ve stopped cigs, alcohol, weed and vidya, with the last two being hardest. Those 2 also had the biggest impact on my life. A lot more energy and time suddenly.

I'm too immature and selfish to do that to a kid. I hope that changes though.

who didnt

Retards like this is who you need to avoid. The whole "YOU NEED TO TAKE A CREDIT CARD OUT TO GET GOOD CREDIT HUUUUR" is a fucking myth. I purchased my house and got a car without having to take a single credit card out. When I finally did for my wedding my rating was 700 and I couldn't get those fucking leaches to stop sending me FREE PRE APPROVED CREDIT CARDS.

You are a fucking brainlet who got cucked by these credit card scammers.

I'm younger than you, have a better credit score than you, an easier and higher paying job than you, more crypto than you, and probably a better looking girl than you. But sure I'm the brainlet lel

>Making multiple personal assumptions about a person after two posts.

Holy shit, where is your wrangler retard?

Most of it is true. brb, gonna kill myself

>"YOU NEED TO TAKE A CREDIT CARD OUT TO GET GOOD CREDIT HUUUUR" is a fucking myth.
>my rating was 700

700 is not good credit dude. You don't have to go into debt with a credit card to get good credit, but if you're not taking advantage of the current credit card system you're retarded.

I get between 1%-5% money back on literally everything I buy, including paying my utilities. I pay my credit card(s) off every single month, and I have a credit score of 830.

If you ever want to borrow money for anything at all (like buying a house), having good credit makes a difference.

but I'm enjoying my time on Veeky Forums

Ha!!! Still have all my hair.

>HE HATES IT

Fuck.... House on 40k.
I keep forgetting that houses are an actual possibility in certain parts of the world. Even living is a suburban shit hole house that's 2 hours away from the main city will cost roughly 850k+

>Larping this hard

Ok retard. Screen cap your FICO score.

Drop about immediately- you are wasting your fucking time

lol, stomach? I feel it in my soul. And you know what it feels like?

>nothing

This is from Mint.

Not quite 830 right now, but pretty close

Most of suburbia in the U.S. is like this. Impossible near a main city. I live in upstate NY. I couldn't afford a matchbox sized room in Manhattan if I dedicated my entire salary to it.

Works for me, I like visiting but I wouldn't want to live there.

If you could travel to an alternate dimension 5 years ago where everything is the same as it was, would you do it? It's a one-way trip and you absolutely have to murder your past self or els

go to goodwill and buy mugs for 50 cents and sell them on eBay for $14.95 to $19.95... Some Starbucks mugs fetch more

This is from creditkarma