Nootropics

I've been using piracetam for about two months. It gives a nice sense of weight to my thoughts and concentration. It's not obsessive focus, but substantial.

Smoking is obviously a terrible idea, but nicotine really does seem to be worth trying.
It was as much a thinking man's staple as caffeine, back before people knew what carcinogens were. I'm thinking of buying some patches.

What nootropics do you take, Veeky Forums, and why do you take 'em?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
gwern.net/Nootropics
peaknootropics.com/shop/noopept/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice trips.

Interest bump.

Why is that idolmaster smoking!?

>Idolmaster
Triggered

Thinking of buying some piracetam as well just to try it out. There's a huge resource on noots on reddick and gwern for those wanting more info:
>m.reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
>gwern.net/Nootropics

Nicotine can be interesting as well, but I'm a little concerned about its addictiveness.

noopt v67 4ho

meth

Green tea is best noot

This is really interesting. What does your doctor or pharmacist say?

I was thinking of buying some
>peaknootropics.com/shop/noopept/
any thoughts on this or advice?

Since I'm loitering in the 3rd world at the moment, my pharmacist says "yes sir, three bags full sir, you can bring the prescription next time sir."

Couldn't speak from personal experience, but longecity.org should have some reviews.

appropriate that she's smoking because she's cancer anyway

I second this

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

What do these posts have to do with science?

What does this post have to do with not getting your knickers in a twist?

Very little.

*pomf*

What can someone tell me about adderall?
In small therapeutic doses (a pill) it doesn't cause addiction nor significant secondary effects and the mix of different anphetamines in it gives some huge cognoscitive boost.

I Even read that when learning something under it's effect, when no longer "high" you can recall easily. I think it's called memory consolidation.

As a nootropic user and a smoker, I am dubious of nicotine as a nootropic. You aren't missing much, anyways.

That said, nicotine patches give a low, continuous does, which will probably be negligible and hard to detect. You might want to try gum, lozenges, or spray to get nice bumps, so you can see a contrast.

I picked up some stuff at the supplement store called 'Source Naturals - Higher Mind', just because it was sitting on the shelf, and by Jove if I wasn't impressed. It is about as good as Piracetam. I use both now.

Please help, Veeky Forums. Is there likely any long term damage from accidentally using 10 times the recommended dosage of noopept for about a month?

is anything besides tea worth taking? i feel like i got dulled and my motivation killed the last half year or so, with one good spurt of working. i'm getting desparate. i probably (definitely) have mental health problems but that industry is barbaric and i just want magic pills that give me some motivation to do my work and projects i want to do. sick of trying to even stand up feeling like deadlifting 500lbs

Yes.

Try bleach.

I'll either get lost in some tangential ideas/searches for an hour, or be tunnel-vision focused, depends on how engaging the current task is

Vaping lettuce, hell of a drug!

if romanesco isn't psychedelic then why does it look like a fractal? checkmate atheists.

Armodafinil gives a me a needed bump when I need it.

Noopept, pramiracetam and choline alfoscerate.