Are left handed people the next stage in evolution?

Are left handed people the next stage in evolution?

Take a look at a list of a few notable left handers

Leonardo Da Vinci
Michelangelo
David Bowie
Albert Einstein
ack The Ripper
Napoleon Bonaparte
Julius Caesar
Aristotle
Neil Armstrong
Henry Ford
Marie Curie
Joan of Arc
Winston Churchill

my brother is left handed and he is pretty stupid. theory disproven.

Perhaps he is operating at such an advanced level that you can't comprehend

Now make a list of accomplished right handers

You have to remember that left handers are only about 3% of the population

Same. Autist who became an unsuccessful graphic artist and now works at walmart

Kanye West is right handed
Leftists BTFO

You'll have to remember that "notable left handers" are still a disproportionate minority.

A guy in uni is left handed and he is retard

Then the list of accomplished right handers is also disproportionate

What factor(s) compel us to evolve dominance on the left-hand. What about leg or eye?

>Einstein
>not right-handed

at least get your facts straight, instead of just reading pleb-tier articles online.
There are plenty of famous photos of Einstein writing with his right, you retard

Righty propagandists forcing him to pose for the camera

Confirmation bias is for stupid people op

This tbqh

t. Leftie

us, lefties have dominant right brain dominating over left one, and that's where speech, logic and social interaction reside.

With dominant right brain you're either autismal fuck or extremely smart autismal fuck who still has trouble interacting with other people.

nice photoshop

>Implying intelligence is not a result of the right neural configuration independent of the left-right brain fallacy, rather grey and white matter with particular synaptic connectivity combined with environmental influences and availability of stimulus.

Some of the people mentioned were, in fact, ambidextrous, and you would think, if you are one to fall for the left-right brain fallacy, it would follow that nurturing both sides would yield the most stellar results. And yet, that is simply not true.

We know as a fact that Einstein did not possess more grey matter, but he did possess a significantly greater portion of white matter, which is known to develop via genetic and stimulation during development. White matter has a more profound effect on IQ than grey matter. I am certain nearly every one of them had this increased synaptic interconnectivity that allowed them to relate information in various fields in different and creative ways.

In other words, foh with this pseudoscience.

hm ,on computer its hard to say wich you use.... but in sex i use both...

hm ,on computer its hard to say wich you use.... but in sex i use both...

Yeah my school friend was a fucking retard with issues. He was strange, and not even "strange but brilliant", but just stupid all around.

I dont think there's a correlation between high intelligence and being left-handed

¿If you are different than the rest you tend to do different things?

lefties are more liklely to be autists

so no

source: i'm left handed

left handed people are always fucking weird

not always 100%, but they always have some sort of quirk or a set of them that bugs the shit out of me

Kek, utterly under appreciated

Another curious thing is that feet muscles should be more resistent than the other muscles of your body, which facilitates the potential of increasing neural connectivity in that area. You can increase your IQ by 100 points in a couple of months by just moving your both feet all day.

Lefties suck as much as lefties in politics

Most US presidents have been left handed

That's enough to presume all lefties are cunts

>Neil Armstrong

He was just a rich cuck with a shitty bachelor he did what literally chimpanzees have done just over a longer distance.

kys.

10%*

2%*

>ambidexterity
fu guys

also left eyed

Idiot.

Ack the Ripper, Jack's lesser known cousin from Germany.

that's not how evolution works, will people carrying a left handed gene get laid more in the current structures of our society?

I'd say probably not

This thinking is flawed. You are taking specific examples and expanding them to a generalized thought. There is nothing different about these people other than their dominant dexterity. I'm sure I can find a corresponding proportion or right handed people that are smart too.

i.e. 1 left handed person for every 100 right handed person corresponds to 1 smart left-handed person for every 100 smart right-handed person. You are taking specific examples and trying to create a theory using only this small pool.

also left testicled

lmao

Trying to look up some genius that I remember reading about here.

He seemed like a patron saint of Veeky Forums.

>he still believes lateral preference is genetic
Fucking meme

top fucking kek

this really is underappreciated

This isn't Reddit fag I don't signal every time I find something funny

top fucking kek

this really is underappreciated

>Reddit
>we don't reply to posts worth noticing here in Veeky Forums xdd
someone hasn't been here very long it seems

I was ambidextrous when I began kindergarten, and they told me I had to pick one. I wasn't allowed to write with both hands, so I picked my left.
day wuz racist

The whole under appreciated meme came sometime between 2012 and 2014 when there was a big influx of redditors.

>1 exception
damn... really makes you think and then this is the """"""""""""science board""""""""""""

>Neil Armstrong
meme science fag confirmed. Neil Armstrong didn't do shit. He just sat there, walked around and became famous.