Packed Lunch

I start the first desk job of my life on Monday.
And it's in the middle of nowhere. So I basically have to pack my lunch, another first.

So what do you pack? I need some good ideas for something that actually tastes good.

reason #17 why Veeky Forums should have a sticky

but since that shit isnt happening anytime soon...

Q1: does your office have a full kitchen in your designated break area?

If your answer to Q1 is YES, please stop the examination. If your answer to Q1 is I DONT KNOW, I HAVENT ACTUALLY SEEN THE PLACE YET, please report back to thread after your first day.

Good luck!

Grapes, dried apricots, carrot sticks, celery sticks. Just kind of graze all day. Don't have a big meal because you'll get tired and crabby.

just put your leftovers in tupperware

Wtf dude....you don't know how to make a sandwich? Or pack some crackers and a few celery sticks for a snack?
I thought this site was 18+

get your gf to make you a cute bento

if we had a sticky, threads like this would be purged and op would be b& for a week

Succulent Big Mac, Hot French Fries, Ice Cold Coca Cola, All American Apple Pie.
I'm loving It

i start work monday and I came here to find ways to make my lunches better
Glad someone posted before me and took the L in my place.

Chili is pretty fuckin easy for take to work meals.

This. Anything bulky that you can make lots of portions at once will work; make one big pot once or twice a week and never worry about lunch.
Pasta's good, too. Macaroni is usually even better reheated! Bring a little extra cheese every day, throw it in the company microwave, add salt and pepper, ezpz.

Or if you want to make your lunch fresh, sandwiches work. Get paper bags and write your name on them, staple/tape them shut. Nice fresh sandwiches all day, instead of overly damp wrapped sandwiches. ignore if your workplace has a toaster. if you can use a toaster, than get yourself toaster bags, they're great.

I don't know about a kitchen yet. It's on a military base.

Are you EST? I look forward to hearing about your kitchen (or lack thereof) on Monday night!

I make a bento everyday.

I try to eat healthy at lunch. I'll carry a pack of tuna or chicken along with an apple or orange and a can of veggie juice. It's terribly unsatisfying but I'm just looking to get through the day. I don't want something that's going to weigh me down.

>reason #17 why Veeky Forums should have a sticky
Fuck off.

bump for monday

(You)

>So what do you pack?

The previous night's dinner leftovers.

after taco night, in tupperware:
>taco meat, spanish rice, refried beans
>shredded cheese on top

keeps you full till dindin

What if you don't make big enough portions for leftovers, or cook dinner every night?

I know I personally rarely eat dinner at home, at least not enough for that to reliably be a lunch answer.

I probably shouldn't be in this thread though, I don't ever pack my own lunch, and I'm autistically bothered by people that do.

Steal your coworkers lunch

What would the sticky say about packing meals?
Make food
Portion it out
Take it to work
You need to read that to figure it out?

you're thinking left when you should consider right

the sticky would consist of the most basic fundamentals

>wat lunch?
>how make tendies?
>mummy said cook raw chikken.... wat do?
>i have $20 for the week.... help me Veeky Forums.....
>i just bought coffee beans, how do i make coffee like i buy from kawaii barista?
>what do i do with this raw ground chuck? i do no know what i am doing. help!
>my bread spoils so fast.... what am i doing wrong?
> muh bf says i need moar gains... how bulk?
>different ways to cook chicken? i grow tired of the same recipes
>mummy said i could pick a knife, but i know nothing about knives..... halp Veeky Forums!
>muh 420blazeitfggt friends want to use my kitchen to make their special weed butter. i of course do not partake but they promised to supply copious amounts of sailor jerry rum should i agree to their cooking scheme. any recipes that wont alert my neighbors, Veeky Forums?
>QUICK NEED 20 MINUTE DINDIN RECIPE
>how do i cook steak medium rare?? every time it comes out very tough... chewy
>how do i possibly eat the daily recommended servings of vegetables and fruits? this is impossible, hillary had something to do with this bullshit
>i am t-trying to lose weight for waifu..... please no bully... healthy meals?

You mean you're an adult and you don't know how to make a sandwich?

Muh, sandwich? They didn't teach me that in murrica. How do you make it, bread and something? Wait a minute, let me get my notepad.

Pasta, tuna, diced cucumber, tomatoes, chilli and celery with mayonnaise.
Whatever you had to eat the night before.
Sandwiches.

bring a grill to work and bbq some paninis

The only one that makes sense is a knife/utensil guide. Recipes are literally everywhere, Veeky Forums has advice for food gains, and stretching a budget is relative to your area. Monthly specials and whatnot. A Veeky Forums sticky is fucking worthless

i couldnt agree less. have you considered the aggregate of threads represented in my samples? didnt think so!

just go to the defac faggot, it's easy to sneak in

3/4 of them are just shit posters.

I usually make a lot of food for dinner and bring leftovers. I also keep some processed shit in the house in case I didn't cook (ie: Hot pockets, cup o noodles and shit)