Do Americans really eat this?

Do Americans really eat this?

well breakfast isn't going to eat itself

Looks greasy as fuck - would still try.

I've tried this here in the UK. Pretty shit.

Yep. Every last one of us.

only at state fairs along with pic related

oh my

what was this like

I've never even seen that shit available anywhere. I wouldn't try it anyway because it seems disgusting.

As a novelty

It was like fried butter, what do you think?

>do americans really

This feigned disbelief meme is getting stale

like 20 per day dude

I don't think "feigned disbelief" is accurate. I really find it baffling what people are willing to eat (not OP btw.). Whether it's shit like this , or even homemade stuff.
Fuck, today my gf followed a recipe that included 3 cups of sour cream, some butter and cheese. Needless to say this shit looked like something Jack would cook (I have no idea why she thought this was going to taste well) and tasted even worse. The fact that somebody felt like shitting that recipe on the web and some people actually likeing it is quite unresting to me.
It's quite astounding (if not terrifying) how all you need is a lot of fat in your meals and many people will like it.

For me it's not feigned disbelief that people actually are willing to stuff that shit into their face, if anything it's pure horror.

like a buttery cinnamon and sugar pastry

it's pretty good and obviously you dont eat all the butter it's basically a greasy donut

>Is Pepsi ok?

Amerifat here, never had that myself. I'm not sure I've ever eaten anywhere that it was even offered on the menu.

These are fair food. They exist purely because they are so conceptually shocking that people will try them out of drunken interest. Why are yuros so dense?

i am going to try one of these the next time i am in a flyover state

This is the ideal fried food according to the most American Americans.

Except Veeky Forums isn't the only board where you'll see topics posting a cherry-picked unflattering pic/web with OP asking "is/does/do [subject] really [verb]?" placing the onus on the subject to explain or defend themselves to save face or laugh at their own flaw(s). You'll see this on most special interest blue boards.

So, yes. Stale meme.

>inb4 triggered or whatever

>Texas State Fair
There's not much choice food at fairs besides this crap. Fair food's not really great in general.

I understand what you mean and it annoys me as well. This kind of shitposting is just like "redpill me on X", "is X a meme" etc.
Doesn't change that it terrifies me, what garbage people are willing to eat and actually think is good food though.
Just imagine visiting people and getting served that piece of garbage my gf managed to find (and cook).
All I wanted to say is that it isn't necessarily fake disbelieve. At least in my case it's actual disbelieve and a little bit of sadness.

The fuck? I got banned yesterday for this exact same thread. Fuck you mods.

"burger." in Santa Cruz, California serves them. So...yes?