Ripple will, without a doubt, become the new Bitcoin in 2018

Ripple will, without a doubt, become the new Bitcoin in 2018.

It's already crashing just like Bitcoin

I only have a hundred left. I plan on holding them forever

don't hold xrp, but also don't have an problem with that. proves that #1 spot means nothing, and we finnally be free of btc parings. just let that piece of shitcoin die already

Your Chuck-e-cheese tokens will be worth 0 when the market discovers that the Ripple ledger doesn't require XRP tokens to function.

kek

tron will be worth $10000 a coin in 10 years

>Implying everyone doesn’t already know this.

>implying banks won’t wamt to use XRP to make a lot more money. Banks don’t love making money...

You’re a real winner in life!

Did Google become the new Netscape? There is no comparison between Bitcoin and XRP. XRP is the next world reserve currency.

Yes and no.

It will be the first coin actually used by the masses and not random neckbeards/drug dealers. That being said, unless you bought the coin when it was

XRP is blockhcain version 1.0. It is nothing more than a glorified Excel spreadsheet. It literally isnt even a crypto-currency. Most of the supply is owned by the team. When oracles and smart contracts fully develop, there will be no need for XRP, since all it is is a middleman place holder for cross bank payments. When oracles and smart contracts really get going, they will clear payments real time directly, without the need for a middleman. Ripple was 1-2 years left of relevance.

> It's going to be used by the masses.
> You wont make it unless you buy for less than 10 cents

Nice FUD, retard.

interesting picture. interesting that the people who share that thought are almost always the ones to get thouroughly butthurt by someone saying jesus wasn't white.

Jesus is black you cracker

>Nice FUD, retard.

Do the math you faggot.

Lets say you buy $500 worth right now.

602 ripple. But I'll go ahead and bring that up to 700.

Lets say there was suddenly a HUGE influx of money directly to ripple. Lets say ripple has hit 500,000,000,000 market cap (more than the entire crypto market cap.)

Your ripple would be worth exactly

$3,500. You can put a down payment on a car, whoop-die fucking doo.

Sure if you were to purchase $100,000 ripple right now then you would certainly make it. Otherwise, its pretty shit.

You could hope that trillions of dollars will pour into the marketcap to raise it but that will take 20 years or so. If this is your retirement plan it may work but that's a LOT of speculation. Who knows what competition might come.

XRP is going to be $1000 and the market cap is going to be $50 Trillion. It's the next world reserve currency.

The market cap of all central bank paper and electronic currencies is more than $90 Trillion. Global stock markets more than $70 Trillion. Global bond markets $215 Trillion. Global real estate markets $215 Trillion. Do some basic macroeconomic research before you say what's impossible.

Holy shit, where is your wrangler retard?

Read the bottom of my post. That shit isn't going to happen overnight, you're talking about something 10-20 years from now.

Dubs of truth.

I've got a little over 100 XRP right now, which I will HODL forever in case it reaches $10k so I can make a million. I will buy a little more XRP every month and once it reaches $200 I will sell a bit and go on vacation, fuck some Japanese girls, then when it reaches $500 I will sell a bit more, go on another vacation, and fuck some Latina girls. Then I'll buy some property, a CNC mill and build a bunch of full-auto AR15s.

3 Lambos inbound my cool boys. We're gonna make it.

Your math is all wrong. 100 Billion max supply of XRP. Only approximately 40 Billion is available to the market right now. The rest is held in reserve by Ripple. Let's say Ripple allows 50 Billion to enter the market and keeps 50 Billion for themselves. XRP at $1000 multiplied by a supply of 50 Billion gives it a market cap of $50 Trillion. If this happens then Ripple will become the new head central bank of the western world and Ripple will use its reserves to intervene in the financial markets for at least 100 years. This will happen faster than 10-20 years.

>centralized
>owned by a private tech company
sure. 100% like bitcoin.
>he doesn't even know the true reason why bitcoin is so popular.
keep your xrp shitcoin, pajeet.

Did she really tweet that with that top image? Hilarious if true.