So are you now realizing stocks are superior to 'le cryptos' where you can, like...

So are you now realizing stocks are superior to 'le cryptos' where you can, like, actually base your opinion on something, you know.

Crypto is emerging as a use for real world applications and services, it is here to stay you may not like it but it is the direction large conglomerates seem to be going not just with Bitcoin perse but the technology behind what makes up Crypto hence the bullruns we've had despite the downturns but it was to be expected after such a massive increase of the global market cap.

No. I will never learn.

I always knew that. Crypto was 100% a means to get more money for stocks. Worked perfectly.

just imagine if robinhood gets BTC pairs with stocks

jesus christ my dick would be diamonds

if only periods were as easy to find as coins

Totally!! 10% gains in a year are far better than 10000%

Interdasting. But
>crypto on robinhood
Good goy, private keys are for us to know and you to find out. But you never will. Get goxxed

So what you're saying it's crashing and burning with no survivors and that you made more money to enter the real market with. OP here and I'm agreeing.

It is with low volatility so you don’t end up as a -50% eternal bagholder. And 10% of a lot of money is a lot of money.

What is leverage, cryptocuck.

10% losses are a lot more stomachable than 99.999% losses

>2 months
>eternal bagholder

Anyone who didn’t buy in the last 2-3 months is up way more than stocks would give them in years. And the people who did will be fine in the long term and again will be up way more than stocks will give them in a lifetime

>implying Veeky Forums is ever going to make a correct informed decision
Low skill cap, high randomness environment like crypto puts beginner idiots like everyone here closer to equal footing with veterans. In the real stock market you will get destroyed by people who actually know what they are doing.

Cryptococcus don't know about leverage. And think you have to buy and hold stocks lol

Bullshit boomer post

t.pedo

>i love how autistic alt-right homos get justed for of their basic lack of knowledge about economy
can confirm

stfu...i know you're balls deep in CPChain

I want my cock in her asap.

That's a boy

subtle cpchain shill thread

Why are cryptofags all pedophiles?

this looks like my sister a lot aaaaaaaaaa

learn to read you shit for brain, op is a stockfag.

pics of gtfo