How can we end the sterotype that chinese food places use cat,rat, and dog meat?

how can we end the sterotype that chinese food places use cat,rat, and dog meat?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl32qVD0gYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1819289/disgusted-woman-is-convinced-dodgy-looking-rib-from-chinese-takeaway-is-a-dogs-leg/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My sweet summer child...

Dog is delicious. Cat is rancid, and I've never eaten rat.

This bitch is dumb though.

Dog is so much more expensive than spare ribs.

>muh dogs
>mans best friend

g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

my family owns a fast food joint. i work there. i keep it CLEAN. i got the big fat "A" grade from the health inspector. the place is very nice a professional look. but business is slow sometimes because of these sterotype

Well stop serving dogs cats and rats

It's not a stereotype. Depending where you live, they use 'unwestern' animals for meat.

Maybe don't look at the stereotype and start figuring out new marketing strategies to drum up more business. Don't blame an external factor, do more than the expected minimum.

Name 1 (ONE) thing wrong with eating dog

protip you can't

You need to be a trained Borkafugu chef to prepare it correctly so as to avoid serving a customer overbork and bringing shame on famiry.

Nobody believes this. What are you doing?

youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog

Dog is a seasonal food in China and only eaten during Christmas. If you order it in summer they will look at you as you're crazy.

It tastes fucking awful. I'd say that's a big thing wrong with eating dog.

>During the Youtube finale of Cooking with Dog, Francis dies and they mournfully showcase a bizarre stir-fry recipe

>Japanese culture
>not including Flash and Translation
>implying /v/ doesn't talk about japanese video games on the rare chance they discuss video games
>forgetting that /b/ was meant to be anime-related at the very beginning
Good picture, makes it easy to spot the newfag

>tfw still not sure if it's cooking with a dog present or cooking using dog meat

how

>Depriving yourself of succulent meats because MUH CUTE ANIMALS
I bet you don't eat rabbit either, faggot

They don't buy the dog meat they steal dogs off the street

What a fucking moron.

If you tried to eat my dog I'd break your fucking teeth into dust and force you to eat it all.

No. Incorrect. Dogs are one of the most human like creatures. I wish I could feed you to the wolves ala Ramsay Bolton.

Dog for America is like cow for India

I hope i run into one day. I'll tie you up and make you watch as i hollow out your dogs cranium and use it as a toilet.

Savy business model.

Can we end the stereotype that people who think it's acceptable to eat dog are worse than Hitler? No, because they are!

what does it feel like being a 15 year old athiest?

I'm a devout catholic you fucking idiot. And i'm only 12.
How does it feel to have dead dog with literal shit for brains?

How does it feel to have literal shit for brains?

Ask your dog sensitive little person

100% idiot. 0% dog
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1819289/disgusted-woman-is-convinced-dodgy-looking-rib-from-chinese-takeaway-is-a-dogs-leg/amp/?client=safari

>Dogs are one of the most human like creatures

Have a retardedly cheap student special and specials that are actually deals.

Dogs are the creatures with the best ability to read human body language, because we bred them for it.

They are not the most humanlike creatures. There are many candidates on that list before we start getting to dogs.

You're both worse than a dog and Hitler, you cocksucking assfag.

Wtf i always thought this was a myth

I've never eaten a dog and probably wouldn't consider it unless it had the backing of an established food/farming industry. My body's fine without any more diseases.

>dodgy looking

>dogs are human creatures
>references a character who got eaten by his own dogs

Cat is pretty bad tasting, at least to a Western pallet
Rat is OK, not great but OK
Guinea Pig, is really good, roasted it has a sweet nutty flavor
Pigeon (squab) is OK, like gamey chicken
Snake depending on the type is pretty good, the Python family the meat is a bit more stringy and is tougher
Roach and beetle are nutty and pretty good
Crickets are just crunchy, reminded me of a peanut with the skin still on
Whale is disgusting, bad, bad taste
Walrus and I would imagine seal as well was pretty bad, oily, greasy, very base tasting, not good, would keep you alive but I would loose weight, yuk
Ate a fried scorpion, tastes like a Ritz cracker
Monkey is pretty good, somewhat like smoked turkey or bland pork, had it with a sauce made from pomegranate, sauce was good
Zebra tastes just like Horse, which to me me tastes like Elk
Wildebeest is like Bison but gamey
Giraffe, only had some rib meat, was OK but nothing special
Lion I tried twice, liked it a lot, like a really good Kobe beef, the real stuff not the US Kobe bullshit
Had Elephant, but it was old, made into jerky, but not the sweet US jerky, this was dry with no seasoning, not too good, was better after soaking and mixed in a stew with yams
Almost got to eat Tiger, but it turned quick and got rancid, smelled bad
Ate some kind of Parrot, I was hungry, so it was pretty good

My Dad worked for a Saudi guy who like to hunt and kill stuff, my Dad would bring me along and as a kid I gave everything a try, Arab guy thought I was great, would give me a $100 every time I tried some weird food
Are a sheep's eyeball and the tongue of a dolphin once, both were not good but the spiced sauces were great

Meat is meat and when it's dead who cares, I'm gonna eat if I am hungry

And lastly Canine (dog) is really good, very sweet, tender, stew or battered, fried or in a soup, pretty tasty, better than most supermarket beef, in my experience Chow-Chow was the best

In case you are curious I am American, of Korean decent

Why the fuck would he eat 'your' dog? If he wants to eat dog couldn't he just buy his own? I mean, if I want chicken, I don't go steal my neighbors hens, I go to the butcher and buy some chicken. Muts are cheap and easy to raise. I'm assuming if you wanted dog it wouldn't be hard to do, assuming you are at least slightly familiar with butchering.

Fuck, what am I thinking, he could just go to the pound and adopt one, give it a few weeks to get any kind of medication out of it's system and then eat that.

>Dogs are one of the most human like creatures
No? Dogs don't even understand revenge. If I killed you and then took good care of your dog, he would be my dog. Fucking crows are more human like then dogs.

You're so full of shit that no one, even on Veeky Forums will believe you. On two counts (let alone others) you're completely full of shit. No one who has eaten dog, and I have, thinks it tastes good. They eat it because they're old and can't get it up anymore, and believe the myth that it will enhance their virility.

Number two, you're about as Korean as Ahmet running the gas station down the block. Ask me how I know, assfag, but I won't even bother responding because you're an asshat of rather enourmous dimemsions, bordering on Austrolopithecus type mentality.

t. Korean-American

I dunno. I've eaten dog and I didn't think it was particularly good or bad. Snake is fucking good, but from what I've read, Lion isn't that great at all.

>Lion isn't that great at all.
where in the world do people eat meat from these kind of animals

Africa? I just remember reading an article or something years ago about a guy hunting and eating a lion and being disappointed and then depressed about it.

I agree with the snake part. I eat rattlesnake fairly often down here and it's got good flavor and texture fried, grilled or smoked.

Dog having good flavor is just some edgy bullshit that doesn't fly, just like most of the rest of his imbecilic rambling.

it is

>fast food
theres your problem.
sell real chinese food, or reinvent your fast food to be convinient to driver crowds. No one wants to whip out chopsticks while on the road. work some vc: sirius maggic in your menu and you should improve, but you'll have to market it well so people understand if they go through your drive through they can get shit thats easy to eat on the road.

That wasn't me, though I see you were buttflustered enough to delete your post.

>takeaway has been declared free dog meat

I don't think you understand how Asians work. In China and South Korea, they steal people's dogs to use in cooking.

I like making up things too. Did you know Welsh people are born with the ability to predict weather patterns and grape juice?

Yeah, because dogs don't fall into the same problem as goats.

40lbs of bones 3lbs of meat.

It is more trouble, and takes more time to grab a dog off the street and butcher it than their is value in getting "free" meat.

It's almost like we chose and specifically bred a few species to provide us with meat. We also realised carnivore meat was terrible and full of parasites.

Asians eat dog out of desperation.

Also, if your dog gets taken by the local fung ming's you are a shitty owner that lets your dog roam the streets.

Seriously what responsible pet owner is worried about Fido getting grabbed by Liu Bue for fucks sake.

I ate Harambe

Perv

As a chinese guy living in Wales, chinese and koreans may steal dogs and cook them

its not just a fake story

>Asians eat dog out of desperation

Not in S. Korea, dumbfuck. Take a quick gander at the standard of living indexes for S. Korea if you're capable of reading.

They eat it because some idiots still hold to the centuries old myth that it increases male virility.

Shit doesn't really happen in the US. A lot of States have some ridiculously strong laws protecting your dog.

Fuck, I think I could go to prison for cooking my own dog in my state.

>?client=safari

I'm Canadian and one of the Chinese places in my hometown was caught serving bear meat in place of beef

Well that sounds [spoiler]unbearable[/spoiler]

>lets me do the spoiler shortcut on boards that don't use it
Wasted dubs, I'll admit it

Aw, I've always wanted to try bear.

OH NO POOR LITTLE DOGGY MAN'S BEST FRIEND ;_; SO INTELLIGENT

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS

They actually use dogfood

AND the Welsh are powered by coal. Their language is a practical joke that went TOO far.

first of all, stop putting quotation marks on all of your meat.

Sweet and Spicy "Chicken" makes me nervous.