Which quantum physics theory is the most meme theory for Veeky Forums? I need also a short explanation why

Which quantum physics theory is the most meme theory for Veeky Forums? I need also a short explanation why.

string theory

the sum of all the natural numbers equals -1/12

>hurr what is analytic continuation am i being deep yet

Look at the question OP posed

Relax, breath deep, and think again

That isn't just a ST thing. It is also used in QFT and has been verified by experiment to be the correct analytic continuation for physical purposes.

LQG, as far as actual researched theories and not just some madman's ravings.
It has been shown to fail so many different ways, I just don't see why people keep trying. A theory of quantum gravity with: no (macroscopic) smooth manifolds, massive entropy density, no particles, and agreement with semi-classical results only by tuning free parameters, sounds pretty poor to me.

it's not a meme theory, it makes perfect sense if you know anything about complex analysis and analytic functions.

Sorry you're too autistic to see why anyone would keep trying.

It's either string theory, which offers nothing testable and isn't complete, or the everette many worlds interpretation, which is the source for countless shitposting here over the years

There’s a difference between “the analytic continuation of zeta” and “the sum of all natural integers”. Get over it.

please don't bring it up, please please please

i'm so sick of this many world shit it's unreal

All the things that aren't pure empiricism is bullshit.
I only trust observation even though they aren't to be trusted either.

>U CAN'T KNO' NUFFIN'!!!

ftfy

I bet there is a universe where you're actually enjoying this.

>i'm so sick of this many world shit it's unreal

If inflation is confirmed, then it's many worlds; granted not universal cloning and all that jazz, but still it'd imply a multiverse.

I get that it's misunderstood and has spawned countless meme posts, but it's not a meme in of itself.

The imaginary person you quoted may be true.

Does that mean there are infinit copies of earth? There's a version of me out there that made millions off of bit coins?

Not necessarily.

>There's a version of me out there that made millions off of bit coins?
No. Only things that have a chance of happening will happen.

tfw time is accelerating.

Bohmian Mechanics

This tickled me