Has working fast food(or food service in general) made you realize just how fucking fat America is?

Has working fast food(or food service in general) made you realize just how fucking fat America is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not fast food but a big full service chain.

Yes. It absolutely has. Daily I see 3000+ calorie meals go out before noon.

Yes

Also, how much I hate capitalism, soccer moms, 90% of black people, 90% of white females under 25, and corporations in general.

>90% of black people
:(
I'm sure we will get along, man. :)

It's funny because I am black.

no it just made me fucking hate 80% of the people who work there and feel deep sympathy for the 20% nice people who have to spend hours and day by day with those people.

yeah, and the general ignorance to healthy diets is incredible. people think they deserve a reward for using splenda instead of sugar

Especially corporations. They're all corporationy and do a lot of corporation stuff.

As I've slowly lost weight this past year I've noticed how fat everyone is

moron

Moving to the south is what did it for me

I've lived down here in the south for like 10 years now and like holy shit... just holy shit.

I worked in a Wendy's attached to a truck stop in high school. To this day I despise obese people and truck drivers alike.

this young white guys that think they're tough are awful too

Ah cool. I am looking for a genuine black friend cause being black and the thought of having only non-black friends is unsettling. But lets face it, most black people are arrogant, moronic, and aggressive animals.

You in the PNW region?

Do they actually think that or do you pretend they think that?

Are you trying to say you have white friends? Give it up kid, not in the great nation of USica.

Working kitchen has conditioned my body to start reving up whenever I see a fat person. My body starts preparing to cook against my will, just when I'm walking around trying to relax.

Not at the moment.

Wiggers? Those are usually the managers.

>order 2 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens (the best fast food sandwich)
>fatass cashier rings me up and sees how skinny i am

fuckin love it

>4 value sized fast food items is a lot of food

faggot

>wanting a black friend for novelty
I hate fuckers like you who constantly put my race up on a pedestal. Have a friend for friendships. Not so you can drag me around and show me off like I'm some sort of wild animal exhibit.

he is black too, look at the chain of posts

youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI

He's one of us, you need to calm the fuck down, homie.

I'se nevah thot' you'se was no wide aminul. War yo ass fum, boy?

N/A, since I'm not a loser who has/had to work in fast food.

This "I'm a malnourished skeleton lol epic" meme needs to die.

Just because you eat nothing but 600 cal of Cheetos a day doesn't make you better than us. Enjoy getting snapped in half by a twink when you refuse to take it up the ass

Uh... since when are spooks not an animal exhibit?

Go steal some shoes and a wallet, Bernard.

i worked fast food in high school and had more money than any other lil high school kid so hot minors went on dates with me get bent

This one really hits you when you lose weight in your 30's. You see all your peers are transforming into their middle-aged fat versions, and you think: "holy shit, that would have been me."

I'm 45 years old and I still pull high school tail. Just me, my van and chloroform.

Try working in a pharmacy

>t. Banned from handing out candy to trick or treaters due to being convicted sex offender.

Any regrets? I was considering it