Can anyone recommend me depressive Spanish literature?

Can anyone recommend me depressive Spanish literature?

mi diario desu

Sabato's El Túnel.

8/10

Sure thing user, go to your local bookstore and gaze upon dozens of Youtuber's literature and 50 shades of gray-Hunger games wannabes.
Top notch Spanish literature

Volverás a Región, by Juan Benet.

La familia de Pascual Duarte, by Camilo José Cela.
El Juguete Rabioso, by Roberto Arlt.

Already did that, and couldn't believe the amount of Youtuber's literature there is .

>mexican intellectuals

to be honest I really could recommend anyone to read depressing literature, no matter what the language

Don Quixote

kek

What's so special about depressive literature?

it's depressive desu

I can believe it. It brings in the bucks. I mean ElRubius book costs more than Platos apology and has less tan a quarter of the words, not even saying widom

It's just a matter of time before El Libro Troll is consider a masterpiece.

I might as well ask this here, is the original Don Quixote intelligible to Spanish speakers?

I know some Spanish but I'll pick it up in English if the original is too archaic.

It's understandable.
The chapters are short enough but if you aren't a native Spanish then it will take you some time to adapt to old castilian.
It's worth it tho, trust me.

excellento

You must be really fun at parties

I am, thanks for noticing.

He probably read El Libro Troll so yeah, he must be pretty funny

Cervantes' spanish is a lot more similar to our modern-day spanish than Shakespear's or Chaucer's english is to today's english. A spanish speaker can read Don Quijote without any problems, save for a couple of archaic words here and there.